IGNORED

JesusWeen

Alecto

Jesus Ween

INDIVIDUALS: can participate by giving out several Christian gifts on Oct 31st and especially when someone knocks on your door expecting candy, we prescribe you give a pocket size bible, Christian musical or teaching cd, Tracts, Poems, etc. You can also print posters from JesusWeen website to post in your church or local bookstore. You can also give out your used christian books and cds.

Oh that will go over big. :angry-screaming: I loved Halloween as a kid and it's still one of my favorite seasons.

omg, when we lived in Redding we had neighbors who gave out tracts about how people who celebrate Halloween are going to Hell. Just the uplifting message that my children need. Bitches.

Wow, that's so not cool. I love Halloween. I would be very annoyed if anyone had given my kids religious tracts.

I just got this email from a friend. I wish I could post the photo that was part of the email. It was of lit up pumpkin faces, taken at dusk, at a pumpkin stand.

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff-- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see. This was passed on to me from another pumpkin. Now, it is your turn to pass it to a pumpkin. I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.

Happy Halloween!

When I looked at the facebook page it said that JesusWeen and I both liked "Starbucks, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show"

This doesn't sound like an extreme right Christian group...Maybe it's fake?

When I looked at the facebook page it said that JesusWeen and I both liked "Starbucks, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show"

HEATHENS!!!! Theyre not using the king james bible!!!! OMG THE HORROR!!!

Can I dress up like a follower of JesusWeen for Halloween?

JesusWeen? Jesus Ween!

340x_jesus.jpg

(Yeah. Technically those are supposed to be His own sixpack abs, but... :think: )

28qrm07.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I just got this email from a friend. I wish I could post the photo that was part of the email. It was of lit up pumpkin faces, taken at dusk, at a pumpkin stand.

Happy Halloween!

I'm glad some Christians are looking for a way to embrace Halloween but I think it is quite a frightening metaphor to share with kiddies - sharing the idea of God needing to open you up and scoop out 'yucky stuff', while wielding a carving knife is not my idea of a barrel of laughs. I'll totally pass over the idea of that he 'touches you deep inside'....

Comparing yummy, nutritious, yet-to-be-dried pumpkin seeds to 'sin' is a little odd too. :?

Yeah, and JesusWeen and I share a common like of Barack Obama... not very fundy. Maybe it is fake.

Edited to add:

According to Gawker, it's real:

The website, Facebook page and Twitter account all seemed just a little too good to be true. So I called the number provided on the site, which started with an Alberta area code. A friendly, talkative man with an Asian accent answered. His name was Pastor Paul Ade, who runs a congregation out of Calgary. Jesus Ween was Pastor Paul's brainchild, and very much a real thing — which he hopes will become a worldwide phenomenon.

http://gawker.com/5847535/celebrate-jes ... lternative

Archived