IGNORED

Faux News: Who Says the USA Doesn't Have State TV?

Destiny

All in all it's just another buck for the Wall...  :music-rockon:

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tucker Carlson is losing advertisers because he's a racist mothertucker

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/advertisers-boycotting-tucker-carlson-tonight_us_5c1913d2e4b08db990580994

Yea that is great and all, but didn't Laura Ingraham lose a butt load of sponsors, and yet she is still on the air. Any company with a conscious should pull spots from the entire network.

• I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Okay, add Ted to my list of Congressional crushes. He will be in good company with John Lewis, Jamie Raskin and Maxine Watters.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

While everyone else was talking about Flynn and the Trump charity, Tucker tackles the real problems: gingerbread is not allowed to be masculine enough 

• WTF 8

Morning Joe created a montage of Fox prognosticators airing predictions ranting on about how Judge Emmett Sullivan would rule in the Flynn case and talking about the raging awesome-ness of Judge Emmett Sullivan,  thinking that Judge Sullivan would throw out the Flynn guilty plea because *something something*  corrupt FBI *something* Ted Stevens  *something* 302. The montage is at the top of this Mediaite post: Morning Joe Mocks Fox News For Predictions About Flynn Judge With Brutal Montage: ‘That Was Rough’

Enjoy!  

Today on FOX re: Flynn?  Crickets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

"Laura Ingraham taunted David Hogg over college rejections. He just said he got into Harvard."

Spoiler

In mid-December, Harvard’s early-entry candidates began logging on to the application status portal to learn whether they’d been accepted to one of the world’s most prestigious universities. But for one particularly famous member of the class of 2023, entry into Harvard brought a bit more than congratulations.

For David Hogg, it was the last laugh.

“Thank you all for the well wishes,” Hogg tweeted Saturday morning. “I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science.”

Hogg is one of the survivors of the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead. After the shooting, he became a founding member of Never Again MSD, a group that advocates for stiffer gun-control laws. He helped organize The March for Our Lives for stronger gun violence prevention measures, which drew nearly 800,000 people to the nation’s capital.

But the 18-year-old’s very public stance on gun control turned him into a target himself. His home was swatted. He’s been accused of being a crisis actor. And even typical teenager ups and downs have made national news.

Hogg and Harvard didn’t immediately return messages Saturday.

In March, he told TMZ about the rejection letters he had received from four California colleges, even as he organized a movement that was “changing the world.”

Mocking Hogg’s comments, Fox News host Laura Ingraham tweeted a story from a conservative news website that described the teen as a “Gun Rights Provocateur” — and said Hogg was whining.

“David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it,” Ingraham tweeted. “(Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA…totally predictable given acceptance rates.)”

Hogg took to Twitter, where his number of followers has surpassed 900,000. He compiled a list of 12 companies that advertise on Fox News’s “The Ingraham Angle” and sent a message to his followers: “Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that #”

In a matter of days, Ingraham lost more than a dozen advertisers, including Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, Hulu, Jenny Craig, Ruby Tuesday and Miracle-Ear.

The move showed the influence that Hogg and other survivors of the Stoneman Douglas mass shooting have gained — and companies' fears about becoming collateral damage in polarizing controversies.

Ingraham later apologized, but Hogg blasted the move as an insincere “effort just to save your advertisers.”

image.png.a321cbd2c9fb04bb4f2d6ffd7d0d4d0f.png

“The apology … was kind of expected, especially after so many of her advertisers dropped out,” Hogg said on CNN. “I’m glad to see corporate America standing with me and the other students of Parkland and everybody else. Because when we work together, we can accomplish anything.”

In rejecting Ingraham’s apology, Hogg accused her of being a perpetual “bully,” who should apologize to other people she wronged.

That didn’t happen, but Hogg made no mention of it Saturday.

Instead, after getting into a university that accepted fewer than 5 percent of applicants last year, he tweeted his response to an overwhelming sea of congratulations:

• Upvote 8

The MAGA folks on Twitter complain that Hogg took a Harvard spot from a more deserving Asian person. 

• WTF 8

Any other time, they would say that the Asian took the spot from a deserving American.

• I Agree 8

I was just scrolling through the December posts. Pure crazy.  However, one or two of the Fox news talkers ("breaking news!") like Shep Smith, have moments of lucidity. 

OK, The Black Robed Resistance graphic is in a class by its own.  Do they mean Black-Robed Resistance, like activist judges not ruling according to Fox?  Or do they mean BLACK Robed Resistance, like a scary black judge did not rule according to Fox Blathering Head predictions, making Fox Blathering Heads look like idiots. I'm voting for the latter. 

Actually, the graphic is pretty awesome if completely removed from the Fox News Context. 

Also, Rand Paul went off reservation on a linked tweet yesterday. #ElectRonPaul'sNeighbor immediately started trending on twitter.  That would be the next-door neighbor that punched out Ron Paul and (IIRC) broke a Ron Paul rib. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Howl said:

Also, Rand Paul went off reservation on a linked tweet yesterday. #ElectRonPaul'sNeighbor immediately started trending on twitter.  That would be the next-door neighbor that punched out Ron Paul and (IIRC) broke a Ron Paul rib. 

Ron Paul is a total shit covered pond scum being, but I don't like the joking about beating him up. I want him gone, sitting on his lawn screaming out BUTTER EMAILS! at kids passing by on their bikes. I don't want him physically hurt, just gone or in jail. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Oh! I like these stats! Let's hope this trend keeps on it's current course.

• Upvote 7

Don Jr? I don't know him, he's  just a low level child.

This video scarred my soul

• Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic