IGNORED

Trump 34: Leading the Alternate Reality

Destiny

As if this all didn't remind me of The Manchurian Candidate already, the "13 Angry Democrats" becoming "17 Angry Democrats" made my mind go straight to the Heinz Catsup joke:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Wait what happened to 13 Angry Democrats

Is Mueller hiring?

It was reported recently that Mueller hired some more people for his team. Guess that makes him a job creator!

34 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Your honor, our client is an old man yelling at a cloud.

Okay, I need sizes for everybody so I can order some chest waders.

@AmazonGrace Her rephrasing worked. Someone commenting on a local news story about that nonsense is freaking out that the page is "deliberately misquoting the President" and citing Sanders's version of it. 

I didn't know where the person got that until I saw your post. 

The way his little cult followers are twisting that whole thing to try to make it true is absolutely ridiculous. I feel like there was a time when a president who did or said something completely stupid could be called on it regardless of party affiliation. I live in a very Republican state and recall absolutely everyone shaking their head over Bush 1 being amazed by a scanner. 

Someone let grandpa out again.

He claims they let Mueller talk to every witness and didn't assert executive privilege.

I don't think it's true, wasn't there someone who didn't respond to anything citing just that?

I forget who it was. Bannon? Hope Hicks?

On 7/30/2018 at 12:00 AM, just_ordinary said:

I don’t think putting yourself in the public light makes it fair game for people to bitch about you. In that case everyone with an Facebook/Instagram account is fair game.

I don't agree. Public figure should not expect to always control the narrative. Those with negative comments about the details of their life that they willingly disclose have as much right to comment as leghumpers. It's a risk you take, and if a public figure can't stand the heat, they should get out the kitchen.

I don't have Facebook or Instagram because I do value my privacy,  but yes if your page is public you are fair game.

44 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I don't agree. Public figure should not expect to always control the narrative. Those with negative comments about the details of their life that they willingly disclose have as much right to comment as leghumpers. It's a risk you take, and if a public figure can't stand the heat, they should get out the kitchen.

I don't have Facebook or Instagram because I do value my privacy,  but yes if your page is public you are fair game. 

I agree with you. If someone posts something on a public social media site, it's fair game. Now, if someone hacked their computer or a "private" site, to me, that is wrong. Also, I hate when well-known people are stalked. I couldn't care less what other people buy at the grocery store. Jon Cryer (of Two and a Half Men fame) wrote a hilarious memoir that I highly recommend. The part that deals with Charlie Sheen's public flame-out was good -- he said paparazzi were stalking him 24/7 and he was careful when he was walking his dog because he didn't want them to take pictures of him bending over, but he had to clean up after the dog. See, that's sad. But, if he posted a picture of him bending over, cleaning up after the dog, on his public social media, then I'd gladly laugh.

Isn't it about time for another "infrastructure week"?

20180801_maggie26.PNG

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The replies are HILARIOUS. Can't stop laughing.

Gee, Trump, I didn't know you were old enough to need a WW2 ration card. You know, from back in the days you needed a ration book instead of ID to buy meat, sugar, Etc. Did you really live in Great Britain or in Europe after the war where you continue to need them for a few years? Is that what you're referring to by ID?

And bestest trolling award goes tooo...*drum rolls*

IMG_20180802_210024.png.fd8cad4614253027db482e5385529391.png

Genius!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-trump-administration-is-headed-for-a-gigantic-debt-headache/ar-BBLpXHd?ocid=spartanntp

I have an uneasy feeling that Trump... doesn't care. Ordinary politicians would. But Trump just wants to get what he can for Trump, and let someone else deal with the mess. He'll have enough money to go wherever he wants. Hopefully there's *some* responsible person *somewhere*.

This is probably paranoia, but I'm beginning to wonder if part of Trump's sucking up to Putin and Kim Jong Un isn't a backup plan. If indictments started hitting too close to home, maybe he thinks one of them would give him sanctuary?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived