IGNORED

Lori Alexander 47: Frugal ... Sort of ... For a rich person

7 minutes ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

2* - I have reluctantly surrendered to the development of women saying vagina when they're talking about a vulva, but I will not accept it from a man, especially one of Lori's fanboys, because I have no reason to believe they actually know the difference.

Ugh, this. Does he see people wearing leggings that come with a speculum? What are these people doing?

Also, I think the anti-legging thing is ridiculous. Although I admit I may have to have the "tight leggings aren't pants" discussion with my MOM. She likes to wear Christmas leggings with a Christmas sweatshirt. A longer shirt would look nicer.

Also, when I was in junior high we had a brief, but refreshing, change in dress-code focus, away from the girls! tight Spandex bike shorts, the kind with the neon stripe down the outside, had become VERY popular for boys, to the point that the school made a rule that they couldn't wear them without other shorts over them. Because on boys, you really could see pretty much all their equipment. Luckily, short baggy Umbro shorts were also popular, and also not allowed to be worn alone (they flipped up in the slightest breeze) so the boys often just combined the two. In high school this was followed by the "wear your belt under your butt letting your boxers hang out" style which was also banned. I still see this on the street sometimes though... I find it looks like the guy has a full diaper, and he can't walk without holding his pants (which apparently must be done right at the crotch), but it's kind of interesting to see inconvenient fashions on men for a change.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I am thinking Ken told her to leave up some disagreeing comments  in attempts to viral again or get more readers.  This is all very strange. 

I wonder if Lori is leaving some disagreeing comments just to get more attention, and more comments.  If she leaves a few up her fangirls can tear into them while Aunt Lori hovers, ready to hit delete if the dissenters show too much common sense.  I doubt very much that she actually wants any kind of reasonable discussion. 

26 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

My heart breaks for Alyssa. The passive aggressiveness Lori shows towards her daughter is just wrong. 

@Frog99   If Lori really loved her daughter, she would not post about having children over and over again nor would she use the word "barren" (which she probably looked up as her vocabulary is limited).  You just don't "go there".  But, no.  Lori does it over and over and over again.  ' a woman's role .. a woman's value ... God's design for a woman ... a good christian marriage ... has lots and lots of children.  

Lori, you would not understand what it is to actually love a child.  I have two daugthers.  One may not be able to have kids (I never asked) and you know why?  Because it is none of my business .  NONE.  and because I love her and would not want to hurt her by even bringing the subject up ... at all.   

You are just a FUCKING BITCH  (mods, forgive the swearing) but I am so pissed it's unbelievable.  I had a difficult time conceiving my first child.  My MIL brought it up all the time always insinuating that my husband would want and love children.  wtf.  I never told her off.   She was nasty, but you are worse because you make it all public.  I never told my MIL that it was a combination problem (he and I both had "issues" that made conception hard) so it took longer.  When my daughter was born, she even insinuated (passive-aggressively) that she was "sure" she was his because she looked like him.  She said that and many other things designed to attack me.  

I did not cut her off, but when she moved 1,000 miles away, I never went to visit her.  I never left my kids in her care because I didn't trust her not to "let them cry it out", or hit them or say some God-awful thing to scare them.  I caught her once saying a scary thing to my younger child, and I removed my child and told my child ... what grandma said is not true.  Your fingers are not going to fall off.  My husband took her aside privately to let her know that we do not talk to our children in such a way as to guilt-trip them or instill fear. 

Seriously, how is this Jason Daniels sitting so that he's eye level with women's crotches?

@Liza swearing is allowed on FJ.  No need to apologize for using salty language :)

As a wheelchair user, I am virtually always at crotch level.  Somehow, I manage not to look at genitals all day when I'm out.   The only time it can be slightly awkward is if there is a huge crowd (like at a concert or sporting event) and everyone is bumping into everyone else.  There have been a couple times I've been uncomfortably close to a crotch, but I didn't feel the need to make a big deal over it.

I manage to eat with my eyes open when we go out to eat and have never really noticed the crotches of the other diners or servers.  Maybe because I'm not a pervert looking for teenage and younger girls crotches (which seems to be would actually be much lower than seating height)

@Koala: Re Jesus’s saying we’d always have the poor with us—In William Dean Howells’s utopian tale “A Traveler from Altruria,” a character replied something like “But OUGHT we always to have the poor with us?”

@squiddysquid, as an Old, I am definitely NOT THERE with “modesty standards” for small children. I’m old enough to remember (from 19th century literature and from real life) the fact that dress standards for children were different from those for adults. In the Days of Yore, wearing your hair “up” and longer skirts were a sign that you were becoming a grown woman. Same deal for little boys having their curls cut off and wearing long pants instead of short ones. 

My boy cousins’ uniform dress code, at their private Catholic school through the ‘70s, called for short pants (which they hated) until third grade. When I was a kid around 1960, one of the older girls told me my skirt was “too short” and wouldn’t pass the high school’s “kneeling test.” I wondered why that should apply to an 8-year-old.

9 minutes ago, Hane said:

Koala: Re Jesus’s saying we’d always have the poor with us—In William Dean Howells’s utopian tale “A Traveler from Altruria,” a character replied something like “But OUGHT we always to have the poor with us?”

Yes, the Bible says we'll also have poor among us. But Lori conveniently forgets the rest of the verse. Probably too busy pondering legging-wearing Jezebels. 

Deuteronomy 15:11 

"For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ "

or

Proverbs 22:9 ESV 

Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

or

Hebrews 13:16 

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

or

Proverbs 28:27 

Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.

or

Luke 12:33-34 

Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

So as someone relatively new to the awfulness that is Lori Alexander, I have a question.  The puported goal of her blog and FB is to teach younger women, and she specifically will not teach men.  So then why am I so often seeing men commenting on the blog and FB page?  And why does she engage with them?  If men have nothing to learn from women they shouldn't be reading the teachings of a woman, right?  And if they commented, I'd think she'd ignore them so as not to inadvertently teach them anything. I know she deletes anything that is even remotely critical, but has she ever spoken about this issue?  Maybe if a man decides he wants to learn from a woman then that's not unbiblical?  Or perhaps they are reading just so they can let her know if she's wrong?

From our newest woman-hater.  WTF is Joshua even talking about here?  

3209845987349.jpg

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Poor Jason he has to close his eyes when he eats out because he might see a vajayjay!

jason.thumb.PNG.32c99b4a9007b54171411f6a58460218.PNG

Yoga pants that show the outline of the vagina? How would that even be possible?  Note to Jason, the vagina is the part where your dick would go if you had more than 2 inches. The vulva is where you look for the clitoris, not that you ever have done that. . .

5 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

From our newest woman-hater.  WTF is Joshua even talking about here?  

3209845987349.jpg

With the occult? I'd guess he means the women using YLEO or DoTerra to practice witchcraft.

19 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

With the occult? I'd guess he means the women using YLEO or DoTerra to practice witchcraft.

I suddenly feel the need to get some leggings with tarot cards on them. I know where to get 3 of Swords yoga pants already...

I am starting to see the "Christians" in the incel movement wander Lori's way. Men who can't get a woman because they only want them as submissive housecleaning robots and sex dolls gravitating to an older woman who is telling younger women they need to be submissive housecleaning robots and sex dolls. Makes sense! 

What will she do when her audience of men outgrows her audience of women, since she claims she's not to teach men?

Jason's comment makes no sense about crouches being at eye level while eating unless he was sitting on the floor. Maybe he's such an animal and unable to control himself that he has to sit on the floor at a restaurant? If he's talking about people walking past him will that means he's intentionally looking at women instead of at his dining partner or his food.  so idk what to tell yah bud, but it sounds like a personal heart issue. And I rarely see leggings that show the vulva so they have to be looking mighty hard to see just a little bit. 

Also I think I know why Joshua is still single...... women are repulsive, distracting, occult practicing witches. 

Spoiler

Joshua Joseph Hughes Yes brother. These woman are Assigned distractions, Assigned Triggers, Assigned Confusion, assigned Offense from the enemy. I see the spirit behind the wrestle of the flesh they walk in.. They hate it because they don't get what they want!

Joshua Joseph Hughes I have to say, 7 years celibate faithful waiting on the Lord to bring my wife and there's nothing more distracting and repulsive than a so-called woman of God that's mixed up in the occult. Most, So-called women here in America will crucify you for even mentioning such things. Forget about even more so finding a woman of God that has discernment and love for God's truth. Asking her not to wear leggings. Lol

Also Cindy can we talk about your legalism? You have sex in private right but not in public. There are some things people do in private that you don't do in public.  While I'm okay with wearing appropriate leggings ( I do think it's best to wear a long shirt with them) where ever this is a terrible argument against a woman who just wants to wear them at home. Also, I don't think God takes away heavenly rewards but that's just me. Of course, Cindy also forgot that men and women dressed relatively similar in the past. *Gasp* men also wore makeup too! Guys also rocked leggings to show off their calves King Henry the 8th style. And cod pieces lets not forget that bit of immodesty. 

Spoiler

Cindy DeLoit With that. It’s teachings your children they can do certain things in private as long as no one else sees or knows what they’re doing. I wouldn’t want to set an bad example of “I do this at home, but not in public.” They could go into their room and do and see something that you don’t approve of because no one can see. I hope I’m explaining that right. God is always watching whether we are alone or not. I wouldn’t want my heavenly rewards taken by God just because I want to do things in “private” that no one else can see.

But I wonder how many babies did birth control keep from being aborted?I wonder how many lives has birth control saved for women who medically or financially can't or shouldn't have children? I wonder how many widowers or orphans has birth control prevented? Lori is so focused on the negative that she doesn't look at the positive. I wonder if Lori also faults the feminist movement for standing against sex trafficking and child labor as well? ohhh that's right she doesn't believe in fighting for rights so she simply doesn't care if children are sex trafficked. 

I love Shelley! And Lori's answer is a big fat LOL. That was all she could come up with. 

loricrazylogicaboutpill.PNG

Reader:

women should wear what they feel comfortable in. having been raped while wearing sweatpants 3 sizes too big- impure thoughts aren’t based on clothing they are based on a persons morals and soul.

I am betting Lori will delete this.  Can't have her readers shaming men.  She disgusts me.

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

WTF is Joshua even talking about here? 

and Joshua is going to be single/celibate for another 7 years or longer talking like that.....

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Yoga pants that show the outline of the vagina? How would that even be possible?  Note to Jason, the vagina is the part where your dick would go if you had more than 2 inches. The vulva is where you look for the clitoris, not that you ever have done that. . .

I bow down to your snark. Perhaps Jason is so confused on female anatomy because no woman has ever let him get close.

I am sure this has been said before but Lori and her ilk are surely laughed at if there is a supreme being. So many ways of believing. So many religions and beliefs.  The older I get the more I recognize and appreciate our different walks. Trying to be kind and helpful. Listening and not judging the petty things like hem length and pants wearing. Does it matter in the scheme of things? How unhappy Lori, PP,etc must be. 

15 minutes ago, Koala said:

And just like that, it has been deleted.  She deleted a rape victim.  Let that sink in for a moment.

And is pedophile Jason's comment still up?

15 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

and Joshua is going to be single/celibate for another 7 years or longer talking like that.....

Meanwhile in Hawaii the goddess Pele is crying out for virgin sacrifices. . .

10 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

And is pedophile Jason's comment still up?

Yes, it is.  

Why is it always about what the women wear?

Spoiler

image.png.1f7d85fb89b0e5c649cdc3c49103b281.png

Shouldn't Jon Hamm be wearing a skirt to keep me from being defrauded?

Oh, and this one. I am sooo defrauded, y'all. Obviously nobody has told the Canadian men that their slacks are too tight. 

Spoiler

image.png.608558f53eb87444b808ec6df930bcbb.png

1 minute ago, Lisafer said:

Shouldn't Jon Hamm be wearing a skirt to keep me from being defrauded?

GODDAMN!!!!! I am thoroughly defrauded...rapidly reaching out of control hormonal. 

Some of y'all may be too young to remember, but...if you REALLY want to be defrauded...

53 minutes ago, Koala said:

And just like that, it has been deleted.  She deleted a rape victim.  Let that sink in for a moment.

Angry at Lori, not you, of course.

Boy would I like to see Lori’s face when she dies and gets told she’s going straight to hell. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived