IGNORED

Anti-Gay Christians Want To Ban Ricky Martin from Honduras

dawn9476

Guest Anonymous
That's funny, why would Evangelicals and Catholics work together? I thought they hated each other.

Doesn't matter, they're united in their loathing for gays.

Didn't you know that if two people of the same gender love each other and maybe get married, it's the end of the world? True story.

Martin has gotten a lot of flak for daring to be openly gay. I think he's very brave, especially in wanting to be honest with his kids.

Doesn't matter, they're united in their loathing for gays.

And their loathing for abortion.

Its a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type thing.

Didn't you know that if two people of the same gender love each other and maybe get married, it's the end of the world? True story.

Totes, man! That's why everyone up here in Canada, and other such countries that allow same-sex marriage, are experiencing a complete down fall of society. Dontcha know, people who aren't dropping like flies in the city streets are marrying their sister's underage, same-sex goats and what not.

Yup. I'm planning on marrying a toaster myself. :dance:

He's gay, that's cool peoples. If anything should be banned it should be his earworm music.

SHE BANG! SHE BANG!

Totes, man! That's why everyone up here in Canada, and other such countries that allow same-sex marriage, are experiencing a complete down fall of society. Dontcha know, people who aren't dropping like flies in the city streets are marrying their sister's underage, same-sex goats and what not.

Yup, I'm Canadian too...I grew up in a very fundy-ish town and everyone was convinced that the world was going to end. When it didn't after a few months, a lot of people changed their tune.

Archived