IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

On 8/27/2019 at 9:32 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

2DF23DDF-F273-4902-A592-114EBD3F8E84.thumb.jpeg.9bd0a6a1f53e9c6e307adf95fa077660.jpeg

idiots tend to name call (marxists teachers?) when they can’t prove their point. Global warming has been an issue for years. I’m glad she isn’t home schooling me. I’d be so unprepared for adult life. 

I'd love to know why the two sides of this chart seem to be in different handwriting. Student project in partners? Adult tampering to make a point? 

• Upvote 4

On 8/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

That's a student's work, not something a teacher handed out and made the kids memorize. It seems like an open-ended assignment. I really doubt the teacher was expecting each child to write "have no children" in order to receive a point. Maybe TAM has trouble imagining an assignment that isn't just rote regurgitation of your elders' opinions.

I remember in a math class in college, I (in my panicky early adulthood) answered a budgeting assignment question by saying things like don't eat and don't use electricity.  This answer was marked as acceptable.  I'm still confused by that.  

• WTF 1
  • Haha 2

Well Anna went to court for breaking the law. Poor Anna thinks she is doing great things. Handing out literature and harassing women isn’t anything to be proud of! Are you fighting for better sex education? Financial help for women to carry fetuses full term? Help for new mothers after the baby is born? Children in cages? A better adoption/foster care system? I am going to bet not.

B14D03E2-2F40-4F6E-B1C1-A8A788E8122F.thumb.jpeg.468daff4c3a22f0a995549b924c0bc11.jpeg

Once again TAM proves how ignorant and racist she really is. I reported this post, not sure it will get taken down. The climate change one did. If you read here you are a disgusting person. If heaven and hell is real you will be surprised to find yourself in hell not heaven unless you change your ways. 

Spoiler

76A5D929-5A47-4444-B54B-D6AB9407112E.thumb.jpeg.0ecd889031af1a42df07be5a7be3621c.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • WTF 6

I just saw the trailer for Mr. TAM’s movie posted somewhere. Jesus take the wheel.

The way that this family of dramatic losers have chased mainstream media attention and somehow succeeded in getting it is incredible.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Where are the feminists? Try Google, TAM. This topic has been debated to death in feminist circles and there is a large body of scholarship out there. I understand why someone wouldn't want to spend time reading Judith Butler-- she's certainly not my idea of leisure reading-- but you should at least do your research before whining about it. 

Also, "let my gender go?" Settle down, holy shit.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

What is her big obsession with drag lately? It's like she's really trying to find something to be offended by!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

I really hope that Selena T West or one of the other queens she's personally targeted make it onto a future season of Rupaul's Drag Race, just to rub it in her face.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

I just spent the last hour reading about 12 pages of this and now I'm wondering WHY......

This woman is truly dangerous, 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

What is her big obsession with drag lately? It's like she's really trying to find something to be offended by!

TAM only cares about money and fame. She posts about different topics and if it gets a good response from her ignorant humpers, she keeps going with it. I doubt she really cares at all about drag queens. 

• Upvote 6

She's just jumping on the fake brouhaha concern over Drag Queen Story Time run by some libraries. Naturally TAM  and her follower are not prepared to do anything similar for children.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

She's just jumping on the fake brouhaha concern over Drag Queen Story Time run by some libraries. Naturally TAM  and her follower are not prepared to do anything similar for children.

I’m really glad she isn’t doing a story time. I’m sure she would read a bible story. No thanks. My kids aren’t being raised in religion. 

• Upvote 6

I probably wouldn’t mind my kids (don’t have any, but still) hearing a bible story, but not when read by TAM. And not if it was told in a the-bible-is-literally-true sort of way, rather if it had a good moral message behind it, like the parable of the Good Samaritan or something like that. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I probably wouldn’t mind my kids (don’t have any, but still) hearing a bible story, but not when read by TAM. And not if it was told in a the-bible-is-literally-true sort of way, rather if it had a good moral message behind it, like the parable of the Good Samaritan or something like that. 

She would likely pick the most horrifying bible story she could. And scare the shit out of all the kids by telling them they would go to hell if they didn’t behave.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

TAM is the worst parent because A) against vaccinations, very uneducated about them sadly, and b) she emotionally abuses her children, this is of course the worst thing she does. Who brings kids to abortion clinics and fills their heads with lies? 

Growing up we held signs once a year on pro life day, or whatever it was called. I didn’t understand. I got in trouble with a neighbor because I showed her daughter and abortion is wrong pamphlet. It was one that showed what happened during an abortion. I was brainwashed and didn’t know. I was never guilted to tears for the unborn aborted babies.

I would love to sit down, as a member of the lgbt community or have someone else who is also a part of it, and discuss things with her. In person of course. She would lose it. She has no true grounds to stand on. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

TAM is the worst parent because A) against vaccinations, very uneducated about them sadly, and b) she emotionally abuses her children, this is of course the worst thing she does. Who brings kids to abortion clinics and fills their heads with lies

Hey now, your list is far too short! Don't forget that she's also written at great length about beating her children and hiding the evidence from CPS. 

• Upvote 4

Well she claims it was fake. Not saying it is, I wouldn’t put it past her. We have proof of the emotional abuse and not vaccinating. 

2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Hey now, your list is far too short! Don't forget that she's also written at great length about beating her children and hiding the evidence from CPS. 

If I didn’t know how evil TAM is and I saw this post I would never assume she was a Christian. The Bible is filled with so many versus about helping the poor and needy. No where does it say to only help yourself. 

Spoiler

Philippians 2:3-4 In whatever you do, don’t let selfishness or pride be your guide. Be humble, and honor others more than yourselves. Don’t be interested only in your own life, but care about the lives of others too.

Corinthians 13:3 I may give away everything I have to help others, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing all this if I don’t have love.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

James 2:16-17 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Matthew 25:35-40 King James Version (KJV)

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

88123C8D-D02C-4E73-9B56-28E5E0BDF122.thumb.jpeg.3dd01d953909e4c6a81f053fb97ee79c.jpeg

• Sad 2
  • WTF 4

TAM needs to stfu. She has no right to talk about suicide and what happens to people who kill themselves because she knows nothing on the subject. I have tried to kill myself several times, in high school and beginning of college, and I don’t talk on it much. 

Spoiler

1CF098E3-ED2E-41A4-93D0-290769E93972.thumb.png.fb98efb40ebff8f2937b41028ff7852d.pngB1B64BDF-10C1-4437-A847-77845B9506C9.thumb.jpeg.ba95f133bc3bc5f4a92616d487747228.jpeg72AEF548-99A9-4B97-A808-719157765E91.thumb.jpeg.6ce5ee174b5d363cc22b9ff7d6ce632b.jpegE90A96CF-01A5-4E92-A8B6-BA652E3717E1.thumb.jpeg.fcf689ff2d1c56571076294b0bc1eeff.jpeg129C137F-01D3-4558-AA0E-AA5A7A4E94DF.thumb.jpeg.8d8cb171bb2851164fd6cafeb5f3eeef.jpeg0FA13469-6BF1-4412-A8EA-502E5495E9D1.thumb.jpeg.f640c68bc2fa70675c43c3c32d4f7377.jpegDE5C5D2E-E68E-4654-A9E1-47A01D819527.thumb.jpeg.8cc053e220c227224fe702a0d057f29b.jpeg1CE1ED6D-0CDA-4564-9E5B-79D3B27FBEB7.thumb.jpeg.b5c26fa9374978e1e53d6e66d4da866b.jpegD25B61AD-FA8E-44F9-9DCA-71FF0A3832DE.thumb.jpeg.4df153d096431a55164c34b050d4e452.jpeg19BEF302-835A-4E33-ACB8-488EA39A706F.thumb.jpeg.2638b00fcaa77f4a6bb2be078fd3254a.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 10
  • WTF 1

What the actual fuck. I hope she gets roasted for this one. It's the logical endpoint of "telling people they're going to hell is actually an act of kindness"-- and it's a particular example the shows just how fucked-up that logic is. 

She cannot conceive of the fact that other people have entire lives separate from her simplistic perspective. "He killed himself? I must have forgotten to mention to him that it's a sin. He obviously had no other problems that led to this, he just wasn't listening to my scolding worldview. Why is his widow crying? Doesn't she appreciate the Truth (tm)?"

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

What the actual fuck. I hope she gets roasted for this one. It's the logical endpoint of "telling people they're going to hell is actually an act of kindness"-- and it's a particular example the shows just how fucked-up that logic is. 

She cannot conceive of the fact that other people have entire lives separate from her simplistic perspective. "He killed himself? I must have forgotten to mention to him that it's a sin. He obviously had no other problems that led to this, he just wasn't listening to my scolding worldview. Why is his widow crying? Doesn't she appreciate the Truth (tm)?"

She never really gets roasted on a large scale. She gets roasted on a small scale. But the mainstream media rarely pays much attention to her. So I imagine she won’t get much real push back. I’ve honestly given up any hope when it comes to TAM. She’s like the Teflon Don. She’s human shaped garbage just like him. And she never gets any real consequences for her garbage behavior that hurts so many. 

• Upvote 7

She posted this earlier and it got deleted. I assumed someone reported it. Nope. Turned out she had to add more to it. 

TAM doesn’t know anyone’s heart or where they are at in life. She is going to be really surprised when she dies. If there is a heaven it won’t be filled with people like her.

• Upvote 5

I know a few people who have chosen to end their lives. I understand the pain that feels like it will never end. I feel it now. You have no idea how much I want to end my life and be with my husband, wherever he is. It's not a "sin", it's a deep desire to STOP the pain. Even in my darkest times, I've never felt THIS dark, buried in pain, empty. 

If TAM or anyone else cares to judge me...feel free. You don't know what's going on in my head. 

I know a few people who have chosen to end their lives. I understand the pain that feels like it will never end. I feel it now. You have no idea how much I want to end my life and be with my husband, wherever he is. It's not a "sin", it's a deep desire to STOP the pain. Even in my darkest times, I've never felt THIS dark, buried in pain, empty. 

If TAM or anyone else cares to judge me...feel free. You don't know what's going on in my head. 

• Love 15

On 9/14/2019 at 4:23 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She never really gets roasted on a large scale. She gets roasted on a small scale. But the mainstream media rarely pays much attention to her. So I imagine she won’t get much real push back. I’ve honestly given up any hope when it comes to TAM. She’s like the Teflon Don. She’s human shaped garbage just like him. And she never gets any real consequences for her garbage behavior that hurts so many. 

This though is aimed at her own community, so I  suspect it will get more response than diatribes aimed at the sinful, 'heathen' world. I sincerely hope she does get a lot of consequences out of this one because it is appalling. 

Actually I hope she gets pushback starting with 1 Timothy 2:12 and continuing in that vein. Disagree with all those verses (they're all about women not preaching over men and sitting down and shutting up instead) btw, but if it gets TAM to STFU it'd be worth it.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic