IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Ahhhh Phoenix / Maricopa County.  Where being a Klansman or Neo-Nazi is pretty much a per-requisite for a job in law enforcement. 

• Upvote 2

This young man had his Harvard acceptance revoked because they saw screenshots of some racist messages he wrote. He's crying on Twitter that he's a changed person now since the shooting. But he supports Trump so in all likelihood  he's still a racist and an idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665795

Harvard rescinds admission for Parkland student 'over racist slurs'

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This young man had his Harvard acceptance revoked because they saw screenshots of some racist messages he wrote. He's crying on Twitter that he's a changed person now since the shooting. But he supports Trump so in all likelihood  he's still a racist and an idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665795

Harvard rescinds admission for Parkland student 'over racist slurs'

I'm kind of two minds over this.  If he was sincerely repentant then maybe he deserves another chance especially given what he went through.  But if he is not then Harvard was in the right to kick him to the curb, even if he is a Parkland survivor.  He could always apply to Liberty University and they'd probably give him a full ride since racism doesn't seem to be a stumbling block for them.

Harvard doesn't exactly have the cleanest hands in its history with the likes of Henry Kissinger, Ted Kaczynski, Jeffrey Skilling, Amy Bishop, Rajat Gupta, and George W. Bush as alumni.  I'd rather taking one repentant teenager who did some stupid shit than any of these <sarcasm>distinguished</sarcasm> alumni.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Police manning while black

An Ohio police officer in full uniform, you know, the uniform that clearly identifies him as a police officer and as such gives him reason to have a radio, taser, and gun, faced some scary and tense moments when a security guard pulled a gun on him and tried to arrest the POLICE OFFICER for carrying a gun.

Lucas County Sheriff’s deputy Alan Gaston stopped by a local IRS office on May 31 to ask a question about a letter he received. I don’t know if I mentioned this earlier but Gaston was in full uniform including his police badge and belt and his police-issued holster that housed his police-issued gun.

Gaston was on duty and trying to get a phone number when he came very close to losing his life. See, this is America and Gaston is a black man.

Didn’t matter that he was in a police uniform. How did the guard Seth Eklund aka “Paul Blart” know that Gaston hadn’t stolen it? How was Blart to know that Gaston was an actual officer? Sure he was wearing an officer’s uniform but don’t they sell those around Halloween? And yes he had a badge, but was that an official police badge?

Fortunately the whole thing was caught on tape and the Blart wannabe is facing criminal charges.
  • WTF 6

I was up at school earlier this week and the simulation was doing a commercial lease for a mall tenant. As the students playing the attorneys for the mall we needed to insist on the mall doing security and I had a if a guard went full mall cop it would be on the mall and not the tenant explanation ready if the students portraying the tenant attorneys objected.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't he a peach? /sarcasm

• WTF 3

• 2 weeks later...

"they're speaking oriental" seriously? She couldn't live in my county. There are many foreign-born residents and I hear many languages every day. I think it's interesting to hear other languages.

• WTF 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She couldn't live in my county.

Couldn't live in my county either.  Minimum 43 different languages spoken and most materials are translated into the three most prominent languages.   

• Upvote 1

I hear multiple languages in my work place every day. And I'm sooo jealous every time I do. I wanna speak a second language! I'm using Duo Lingo to learn Swedish (in honor of my grandmother), and what I've mainly learned is I can't spell in any language, not just English. (The joys of dyslexia).

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight's Bulgaria and England Euro 20 Qualifier game has resulted in several of England's black players getting racially abused by Bulgarian fans, it happened last time they played as well. People have being debating on if it was right for the England team to stay on the park or not they did and won the game 6-0. 

I think FIFA and UEFA need to take action against this and start sanctioning Bulgaria and other countries where it is allowed to persist. Both organisations seem to not care about it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

They have this three-step protocol now. Step one: stop the game, announcement over PA system. Step two: players go to dressing rooms, another announcement over PA system. Step three: match abandoned. 
It seemed like (most of) the abusive supporters left. 
Absolutely more should be done. Closing just half the stadium and fining teams isn’t going to do much.

It should be noted that the Bulgaria captain spoke to supporters at half time about it. I’m guessing that had some influence on things.

• Upvote 4

Six Bulgaria fans have been arrested, and several more are under police investigation: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50066016

One of the England players, Tyrone Mings, was making his England debut. It’s a shame that such an important moment in his life was marred by this. There are quite a number of black/mixed race players in the squad, Raheem Sterling and Marcus Rashford are two of the prominent ones. There have been other incidences of racism in recent months. It’s shit.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, mango_fandango said:

Six Bulgaria fans have been arrested, and several more are under police investigation: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50066016

One of the England players, Tyrone Mings, was making his England debut. It’s a shame that such an important moment in his life was marred by this. There are quite a number of black/mixed race players in the squad, Raheem Sterling and Marcus Rashford are two of the prominent ones. There have been other incidences of racism in recent months. It’s shit.

That is horrible, his debut will forever be tainted by racial abuse, any fan caught needs prosecuted and banned from all games for life. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

If someone working for a parcel delivery company delivering parcels is terrifying you then you need to revaluate your life. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 11/30/2019 at 8:39 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Fine, then. No Amazon for you.

Non snarky answer- this absolutely disgusts me! She is probably of the same type who wants to cut food stamps and have no social services, and here is a man who's working and gainfully employed and she still complains about him.:bangheaddesk:

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

WTF???  A person in an official UPS uniform driving an official UPS truck delivering packages is "suspicious"?  No, it's not.  This woman is just a racist bitch trying to justify her racism.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Fuck her. I hope UPS cuts her the fuck off and says fine no more packages for you. No matter what.

• I Agree 4

• 5 weeks later...

Some good news out of West Virginia 

All of the West Virginia correctional cadets seen apparently giving a Nazi salute will be fired, West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced.

The image, discovered in early December, shows the members of the West Virginia Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation Basic Training Class 18 with one arm raised. The text above reads "HAIL BYRD!" in a reference to a training instructor for the class, according to the state Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety.

The governor condemned the training group's behavior in a statement on Monday.

They totally deserve to be canned for this. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Another racist fuck stick

The FCC has proposed a fine of close to $13 million dollars against a man accused of using Mollie Tibbetts' murder to spread an agenda against people in the US illegally.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, an illegal immigrant, faces a murder charge in connection to her death. According to an FCC investigation, Scott Rhodes of Utah made 827 robocalls in August of 2018 right after Tibbetts' murder in her hometown of Brooklyn.

Included in the people this fuck stick called were Tibbetts family.

I hope this fine sticks and fuck face's allies don't try to get the fine taken away.

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, 47of74 said:

Another racist fuck stick

Included in the people this fuck stick called were Tibbetts family.

I hope this fine sticks and fuck face's allies don't try to get the fine taken away.

Last thing her family need is being harassed by someone using her murder to further their racist agenda. 

A similar thing happened with a murder that happened here in Scotland in 2004. 15 year old Kris Donald was abducted by a group of Asian men and murdered and his body was set alight. His killer's fled to Pakistan but despite no extradition treaty between the UK and Pakistan the courts made an exception and they got jailed. His mum told numerous groups not use his death to spread hate. 

• Upvote 2