IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

And here's one making an ass of himself in Uganda and getting arrested.

Uganda police arrested an older American man after reviewing a video that showed him striking out at hotel workers and using racial slurs.

The police identified the man as Jimmy L. Taylor, a U.S. citizen who claims to be a missionary. The alleged assault took place in the Grand Imperial Hotel in Kampala, the capital, according to police. Video of the incident surfaced on the internet on Friday, but it is unclear when it was filmed.

In the video, Taylor can be seen punching and slapping at the workers. He also calls them “n****rs,” tells them they have to obey him and threatens to kill them.

And of course he trots out the "I was sick" excuse

He claims the assault was due to an illness that caused him to have stress, according to the Post.

• WTF 2

"I'll teach him to be racist, you know."

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

This video is shared a bit on the Racist users Twitter

Can't see who she's talking to but seems a bit nuts given that she knows he has the video

The man is shown in the video here and doesn't look so black that he'd necessarily attract racists' immediate attention 

http://amp.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/video-man-says-he-was-harassed-at-georgetown-park?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • WTF 4

Some good news out of New Jersey

Bergen County Sheriff Michael Saudino has resigned after an audio recording was released where he’s heard making racist remarks.

Saudino apologized after his comments to colleagues were made public. His resignation is effective immediately.

In addition Saudino, Executive Undersheriff George Buono, Undersheriff Robert Colaneri, Undersheriff Brian Smith and Undersheriff Joseph Hornyak also resigned.

“In other words, let the blacks do whatever (expletive) they want – smoke marijuana, do this, do that. And don’t worry about it. We’ll tie the hands of cops,” he can be heard saying.

And of course now starts all the bullshit about how this isn't who he is. 

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

"A black child’s backpack brushed up against a woman. She called 911 to report a sexual assault."

Spoiler

... < video >

A New York woman became the subject of ridicule and hatred on social media after she falsely accused a boy of groping her while she was shopping inside a deli.

Teresa Klein, who is white, created a commotion earlier this week outside the Sahara Deli Market in Brooklyn’s Flatbush neighborhood as she appeared to tell a 911 dispatcher that the boy, who is black, assaulted her. The spectacle was captured in a now-viral video, and Klein, a 53-year-old Brooklyn resident, has been nicknamed #CornerstoreCaroline.

“No, I want the cops here right now,” Klein said as she held her phone to her ear and a crowd of angry onlookers began to gather around.

The boy, wearing a tucked-in green shirt and carrying a backpack, began to cry as the woman in aviator glasses and knee-high boots accused him of grabbing her.

The crowd grew angrier, screaming at Klein, who had covered her other ear as she continued to talk to the 911 operator.

“I just was sexually assaulted by a child,” Klein said.

“Are you seriously calling the police?” a woman can be heard saying.

New York resident Jason Littlejohn recorded the Wednesday incident and shared it on Facebook, where it has since been viewed more than 5 million times. The incident comes amid a string of controversies involving black or brown people who have found themselves the subjects of 911 calls. Such false-alarm emergency calls over non-emergency incidents, many of which have been captured on video, have raised questions about whether these calls had less to do with what someone was doing, but because of the person’s race.

On Friday, Klein went back to the store, where reporters surrounded her. Later, Klein, the reporters and several onlookers, many with phones held up, crowded inside the small deli, where surveillance footage of the alleged grabbing was being played on a screen mounted on a wall.

The video showed Klein standing at the register as the boy walked past behind her with his blue backpack and a plastic bag in his right hand. As the boy’s bag appeared to brush against Klein, she looked behind her, seeming startled.

Another Facebook video, also uploaded by Littlejohn, showed Klein watching the surveillance footage. Onlookers screamed at Klein and called her a liar after the footage revealed she was wrong. But Klein seemed oblivious and spoke only to the reporters, who asked her what she thought after watching the footage.

“The child accidentally brushed against me,” she acknowledged.

Looking into one of the TV cameras, she apologized to the boy, whose identity was not known. “Young man, I don’t know your name, but I’m sorry.”

The Washington Post was unable to reach Klein on Saturday. A number she was heard giving to the dispatcher during her 911 call is no longer in service. She told Fox affiliate WNYW that she is not racist, and that she called 911 because the boy’s mother had become very aggressive toward her.

New York police said the department did not receive any complaints or 911 calls coming from the deli’s address.

There have been several incidents in the past year involving black people whose banal activities were viewed with suspicious lens. Hence came #LivingWhileBlack.

For a 12-year-old black boy in Ohio, it was mowing the lawn. For an 8-year-old girl in California, it was selling water outside the apartment building where she lives. And for a pair of young black men in Philadelphia, it was sitting inside a Starbucks waiting for a person they were supposed to meet. For a black lawmaker in Oregon, it was canvassing in her district. For a Yale University graduate student, it was napping in one of the school’s common rooms. For a group of black sorority girls in Pennsylvania, it was picking up trash on a highway as part of a community service.

For former Obama administration White House staffer Darren Martin, it was moving into his new Manhattan apartment. Martin is one of a group of black people who wrote to the House and Senate judiciary committees last summer, asking for a hearing on racial profiling, The Washington Post’s Cleve R. Wootson Jr. reported.

In September, New York state Sen. Jesse Hamilton (D-Brooklyn) held a town hall meeting called Living While Black. Hamilton also had introduced legislation that would make falsely reporting an incident a hate crime. The bill remains in committee.

• Sad 3
  • WTF 4

Her sexualization of a nine year old child is disgusting, especially since you know she'd never do it to a white child of that age. :tw_angry:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

These are the kind of people who give us fucksticks like Steve King

A first-grade teacher in Iowa is facing scrutiny after photos of her wearing in blackface for a Halloween costume emerged online.

Art Tate, superintendent of the Davenport School District in Iowa, confirmed that Walcott Elementary teacher Megan Luloff is currently under investigation after photos surfaced of her wearing blackface at a Halloween party on Friday, The Associated Press reported.

Luloff was reportedly attempting to emulate Lafawnduh, a black character from the 2004 film  “Napoleon Dynamite.”

Linda Hayes, who currently serves as vice president of the district’s school board, told the Quad-City Times that she could not “clearly articulate how offensive and appalling it is to people of color.”

• WTF 3

Neighbor of the year: "‘THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD’: Woman greets family by calling their child the n-word, police say"

Spoiler

An Indiana woman is accused of writing a racist note targeting a black child who was moving into a new neighborhood with his family, using a racial slur and telling them, “THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD.”

Authorities said 63-year-old Deborah Cantwell, who is white, penned the letter and placed it on the new neighbors’ front door this month near Greentown, Ind. It warned the parents that one of their children, who authorities said is black, was “not welcome” in the community, according to court documents. It’s unclear whether his parents are also black; police declined to comment further.

A photo posted on GoFundMe, which appears to show the letter, revealed that a racial slur was used to describe the child.

“We moved here to a WHITE TOWN, ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD — FOR HEALTH REASONS AMONG OTHER THINGS. THIS IS OUR FOREVER HOME, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO MOVE — BESIDES THIS IS MY DREAM HOME AND WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME,” it read. It added that the family “SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THE NEIGHBORS” before bringing the child into the area.

The letter continued, stating that “just the sight of the child reminds me of all the things I live in this town to forget.”

Authorities have not confirmed whether the photo shows the letter, but the text matches quotes found in the court records.

Cantwell was arrested late last week on charges of intimidation and criminal mischief. She has since been released on bond.

Officials with the Howard County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement that deputies responded to the family’s new home Oct. 13 about a letter that was found on the front door leading up to their move-in date. “The letter contained erroneous information concerning the property and also made derogatory racial comments toward a juvenile family member,” according to the statement.

Court records show that a family member told authorities that his family had not yet moved into the house but that he had stopped by the home about midnight and discovered that the trees had been toilet-papered.

The “lengthy note” was attached to the door.

In her letter, Cantwell said she has had “negative” experiences with black people and seeing the child would cause stress.

She urged them not to move into the house.

Cantwell wrote in the letter that “YOU CAN SELL YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE MONEY ON IT RIGHT NOW,” and added, “BY THE WAY HOPE YOU HAVE DEEP POCKETS,” according to the court records.

Authorities suspected Cantwell after the home’s seller said Cantwell did not want the new family to buy the home, the records said.

Investigators said when they questioned Cantwell on Oct. 18, she admitted that she had written the letter because she was angry, suggesting that, throughout the years, black people held her father at gunpoint, stabbed an uncle and beat her sister. Cantwell told police that she delivered the note and toilet-papered the house out of “rage” and that “I was trying to vent,” according to court documents.

When asked whether she regretted her actions, Cantwell told police, “yes and no.”

“I am sorry that it caused so much ruckus, but I feel like I released some anger writing that letter,” she said, according to the court documents. She added that had she received such a letter, “I’d want to get out of the neighborhood.”

It’s unclear whether Cantwell has an attorney. She is due in court Nov. 19.

• Disgust 6

On 10/18/2018 at 7:42 AM, Terrie said:

Her sexualization of a nine year old child is disgusting, especially since you know she'd never do it to a white child of that age. :tw_angry:

It's Emmet Till all over again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

It's Emmet Till all over again.

My first thought, just glad this time the outcome was different. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Another racist got caught in his own blowback

If he doesn't already, Clayton Hickey might regret voting in an arguably racist shirt on election day.

A photo of Hickey wearing the shirt to a polling place in Olive Branch went viral this week. The photo shows the Confederate flag with a noose on top of it — two symbols that many call racist.

On Thursday, Regional One Health in Memphis confirmed the man in the photo was an employee at the hospital and that he had been fired after a thorough investigation.

"As of today, November 8, 2018, we have completed our investigation and what we learned led to the termination of the employee in question. Regional One Health holds employees to a high standard. We are committed to upholding our mission to provide compassionate care and exceptional services to all. This includes fostering a safe and protected work and care environment for all. Behaviors contrary to these principles are unacceptable and will not be tolerated."

• Upvote 4

From his neighbor:

"He's nice as far as I have seen. He came out and helped me do some stuff. I don't think he's wanting to start trouble. He gets caught in a lot of trouble."

The neighbor is referring to an incident years ago when Hickey resigned from the Memphis Police Department. He was caught in a car with a 17-year-old girl and alcohol.

*facepalm* If this is the shit he gets caught doing, I can't imagine what he's up to when there's no one looking.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

Sweet Rufus. How is it possible that a school allows this?

(read the comments too)

• WTF 5

The caption on the photo stated "We even got the back kid to throw it up." Sickening. Every boy in that photo should be suspended, if not expelled, and the incident should be placed in his transcript for college applications. And, yes, I know that's harsh, but I would hope each one would then do some serious reflection and their application essay would be about the dangers of group think, why they were influenced by it and how to resist it in the future. 

• Upvote 5