IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Some racist asshole in Pennsylvania is going to prison for a while for harassing his neighbors

After four years of racial slurs, property damage, threats and three Confederate flags facing their Bethlehem Township home, the Baker family had its day in court.

Their next-door neighbor, Robert Kujawa, was sentenced to two to four years in state prison on Friday after being convicted at trial earlier this month on two counts of ethnic intimidation.

Kujawa has been sentenced and his home is in foreclosure but the black couple next door is still not at ease, according to Biafra Baker.

“You’re relieved that it’s over for now,” Baker said at her home on Henry Street.

How long until fuck face pardons him?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

And another one in Missouri;

A Jefferson County woman filmed in one of the most racist, redneck Missourah scenes imaginable was fired from her south county waitressing gig today after the video went viral.

In the clip, twenty-year-old Tabitha "Tabbie" Duncan, Michelob Ultra in hand, rides atop a truck as it rambles down a dirt road in the dark. It's pretty standard small-town idiocy, until a mostly off-camera narrator starts in with some jarring racism.

Narrator: "We're fucking n****r hunting right now, uh?

And then Duncan chimes in: "You get them n****s."

And she was sworn in to the air force recently.

I hope her career in the armed services comes to an end well before she can ever wear the uniform of this country.

• WTF 6
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pool Patrol Paula is out of a job now;

The woman known to many online as Pool Patrol Paula (real name: Stephanie Sebby-Strempel) may soon be an Unemployment Line Lindsey.

Sebby-Strempel’s employer, Rodan + Fields, an American skin-care company, cut her this week after the backlash against Sebby-Strempel made its way into the company’s inboxes and Twitter mentions.

“In accordance with our policies and after assessing statements from law enforcement, this Independent Consultant is no longer affiliated with Rodan + Fields,” a company representative told Yahoo! Lifestyle via email.

Sebby-Strempel made the rounds on the internet after video was shared of her laying her hands on and threatening to call the cops regarding three black teens for the crime of (squints at notes) showing up at a Summerville, S.C., community pool this past Sunday.

• WTF 1

21 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Pool patrol.

After resigning from the HOA board, this douche nozzle lost his outside job for his pool antics;

A white man who challenged a black family’s use of a private community’s pool has not only resigned from the homeowners association board — he’s lost his job.

Sonoco announced Friday that Adam Bloom is no longer employed by the packaging and industrial products company, saying it doesn’t condone discrimination of any kind, even if it happens outside its workplace.

A video posted on the Facebook page of Jasmine Edwards on July 4, seen more than 4 million times, shows what happened after Bloom questioned whether she was allowed to be at the pool in Winston-Salem. He also called police.

Bloom, Edwards and the responding officers all speak in measured tones in the video. She accuses him of singling out her and her young son as African-Americans by asking to see her ID. Bloom, who served as the chairman of the pool, responds that he asks residents to see their identification “a couple times” each week.

karma.jpg.5e114f2254a572439b6b9abec33b1e67.jpg

• Upvote 8

Another racist lost his job.

Michael Miselis, a Northrop Grumman systems engineer who allegedly is a member of a white-supremacist organization and participated in a violent rally in Charlottesville last summer is no longer employed at the company, a Northrop Grumman spokesman said Friday.

The news follows a Thursday report by the investigative news organization ProPublica and the television program “Frontline,” which identified Miselis in photos and videos from the rally, where he is seen with arms raised and tape covering his hands. The report also identifies Miselis in a video “pounding on” a black man at the rally.

Northrop was initially slow to respond to the allegations. ProPublica and “Frontline” reported early Thursday morning that Miselis had remained employed at Northrop even after his superiors had been informed of his actions. On Thursday afternoon Northrop published a statement saying it would “take immediate action to look into” the issue, but a company spokesperson declined to comment on Miselis’ employment at the time.

Yeah but they had to be shamed into doing the right thing so I'm not gonna pretend that Northrop Grumman is a precious flower in dire need of affirmation here.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, this fuck stick had to ruin the 4th for his neighbors...

A Petaluma man has offered his apologies after he was caught on camera cursing his neighbors in a racist tirade over playing Spanish-language music on the Fourth of July.

The video doesn’t show his face at first.

The cellphone camera points downward as an angry white man is heard scolding his Latino neighbors at their front door for playing music in Spanish.  Eventually, the camera is raised and the man’s animated face heard yelling that nobody should “disrespect my f***ing country” and “you want to do that on the Fourth of July … throw it in my face?”

Ivette Celedon of Petaluma told KPIX 5 she shot the cellphone video Wednesday after her backyard neighbor showed up complaining about the music her family was playing as they waited for the city-sponsored fireworks show.

If I was the neighbor I would have said fuck this guy and fuck his apologies and for him to stuff his apologies up his ass where they belong.  I'm guessing the only reason he's apologetic now is because he's on the receiving end of some industrial strength blowback.

• Upvote 3

Then apparently this happened in Chicago when someone got stupid on the blue line

A video going viral Friday shows a man being punched and falling onto the Blue Line tracks, allegedly for using a racial slur during an “L” platform altercation.

It’s not immediately clear when the Clark/Lake Blue Line incident occurred, but the advertising visible in the video matches ads at the station now. One is from an ad campaign no older than May.

The video gained attention on Thursday night, when it was widely shared on Facebook and Twitter, racking up thousands of views.

The video shows two men who appear to be arguing, and someone can be heard saying the n-word. A man then slowly unbuttons and removes his dress shirt, puts his glasses in his pocket and punches the other man, knocking him down.

• WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...

A couple Idaho racial gangs have been indicted, including the Severely Violent Criminals

Federal drug and firearms charges are contained in a new indictment naming 13 alleged members of two white supremacist prison gangs operating in Idaho, authorities announced Thursday.

The two gangs, the Aryan Knights and Severely Violent Criminals, carry influence inside the state’s prisons and in various communities in southern Idaho, authorities say.

Eleven of the 13 defendants are accused of drug crimes, including distribution of methamphetamine and three counts of conspiracy to distribute the drug, U.S. Attorney Bart Davis said in announcing the charges.

Two individuals were indicted for firearms charges, including three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm.

• Upvote 2

Another day, another moron calling the police on a minority

Dollar General is conducting an investigation after a cashier called the police on a black customer using store coupons, accusing her of “trying to take advantage of the system.”

On Wednesday, teacher Madonna Wilburn of Buffalo, New York was trying to purchase $30 worth of groceries with digital coupons when the clerk, whom she identified as manager Ken Dudek, got frustrated. Wilburn captured the tense exchange in a Facebook video with 1.7K shares and more than 1,600 comments. 

“PLEASE SHARE….So here is, unfortunately, another incident where the manager at Dollar General on Genesee Street in Buffalo New York felt he needed to call the police on a ‘black women’ ME who was taking advantage of the coupon system,” Wilburn wrote on Facebook. “I had no coupons in my hand and they are all digital coupons on their app. Spend $30 on gain scents and receive $ 5 off then other digital coupons ranging from .50 to $2 off of each of these items all on their app. He could not figure it out. Told me he hate people like me, told me to shut up, and more. I eventually pulled out my phone….and started recording to protect myself against his nasty attitude in case anything happened.. now him and his wife inboxing me.”

Dollar General sent Yahoo Lifestyle the following statement: “Dollar General is committed to helping American families stretch their budgets. As part of that commitment, we encourage customers to utilize both digital and manufacturer coupons to help them save money off our everyday low prices. We always strive to deliver the best possible customer service and we are disappointed when this does not occur. We take matters like this very seriously and are fully investigating the incident.”

• WTF 3

Pro tip - if you're going to be a racist moron, don't do it while seated inside your business van that has your name and number on the side.   One Jeff Whitman found that out the hard way when he was videotaped calling Charles Lovett the N word. 

“So thank you for calling me a n----- and showing me how stupid you are,” Lovett says. “Have a good day, sir. Enjoy your life.”

Lovett posted the video on social media, and within hours, the Internet came calling on Whitman. How? He had spoken his mind from behind the wheel of his company van, with the name and phone number of his business right there on the driver’s side door.

The retaliation was immediate. If Whitman felt entitled to follow, confront and demean a stranger from the seat of his marked company van, thousands of strangers felt obliged to punish him for it.

They shared his image online, overloaded his voicemail and flooded consumer websites like Yelp with hundreds of negative reviews, complete with images of the Ku Klux Klan and Hitler.

Of course now he's sorry.  Along with the usual excuses of it's not who he really is, having a bad day, etc etc.

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2018 at 8:28 AM, 47of74 said:

Pro tip - if you're going to be a racist moron, don't do it while seated inside your business van that has your name and number on the side.   One Jeff Whitman found that out the hard way when he was videotaped calling Charles Lovett the N word. 

Of course now he's sorry.  Along with the usual excuses of it's not who he really is, having a bad day, etc etc.

Wow. When I have a bad day, I spring for a glass of wine (or 2 or 3)....I don't suddenly become racist out of the blue!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Wow. When I have a bad day, I spring for a glass of wine (or 2 or 3)....I don't suddenly become racist out of the blue!

Yeah me too, except in my case it's generally a bit of beer.  Along with venting about it here on FJ.  I don't turn into a Nazi or Kluxer out of the blue.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

A young kluxer has been caught on tape

A high school athlete in North Carolina has been caught on video making racist and sexist remarks.

The student, a senior at Jordan High School who plays football and lacrosse, repeatedly says the N-word, insults women, and pledges support for President Donald Trump. According to the Herald Sun, he sent the video to a female student who then shared it on social media.

“I f*cking love Trump, f*ck the liberals,” the teen says in the video.

Aminah Jenkins, the student body president, shared the video on Twitter this week and encouraged others to spread it.

• WTF 1

And where in Iowa we had a moron crane operator who thought it'd be a great idea to hang a confederate flag from one of the cranes working on a major highway project here.

Crews from contractor Godbersen-Smith Construction Co. are at the site working on an interchange for the Southwest Arterial, said Hugh Holak, a resident construction engineer for the Iowa Department of Transportation.The Iowa DOT is overseeing the project.

Holak said that when a DOT inspector noticed the flag, he talked to the field staff for the contractor, who removed it.

Kim Triggs, vice president and general manager of Godbersen-Smith, said the company does not allow workers to put flags on cranes in general.

He said the incident was the result of a poor choice by a crane operator and not at all reflective of the company.

Hopefully he's now a former crane operator.  Racist fornicate probably thought it was ok to do that since his hero is in the White House, along with that horse's ass Steve King in Congress, and Kimmy in the Governor's office.  I bet he was real surprised when the Iowa DOT said they didn't want that because it makes them look bad.

• Upvote 3

One of the rear end wipes who marched at Charlottesville has been kicked out of the Marines

U.S. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Vasillios Pistolis has been kicked out of the service 11 months after allegedly demonstrating with white supremacists at last summer’s deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“The Marine Corps’ stance on membership in extremist or hate groups remains the same: there is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps,” Major Brian Block wrote in a statement to The Daily News, a North Carolina newspaper. The Marine Corps did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

Pistolis was assigned to the 2nd Marine Logistics group at North Carolina’s Camp Lejeune. Marine Corps Times reported that he was booted from the service July 11.

The Marine Corps opened an investigation into Pistolis’ behavior after ProPublica and PBS’ “Frontline” jointly identified him in early May as one of several members of neo-Nazi organizations who also serve in the military. The report earned support from Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) in the form of a letter urging Defense Secretary James Mattis to take action.

karma.jpg.5e114f2254a572439b6b9abec33b1e67.jpg

• Upvote 5

A Patriots fan went full Trump

In a video posted on her Facebook account last Friday, Judge’Mayo writes that the confrontation happened in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Mass. According to her, as soon as she pulled her motorcycle over, the burly white man—the kind of dude who looks like he’s auditioning for a role-playing Matt Damon’s belligerent, racist uncle—approached her and shouting at her, telling her to get out of his neighborhood.

“You’re not bringing this fucking shit into my neighborhood,” the dude, whom we shall now refer to as Dumb Brady, on account of his New England Patriots collared shit, says.

It’s unclear who called the cops, but flashing police lights in the video show a cop car was present throughout the recorded argument. Either way, when the officer approaches the pair, Dumb Brady clearly thinks (as many white people in these videos do) that he can simply sic the cops on the black person of his choosing.

I have to tell you, this is the part where it gets really delicious. Like, the first bite into the cream filling delicious. Like, syrup that got on your bacon delicious. Cool breeze on your neck delicious. Because Dumb Brady cannot fathom that (1) this officer isn’t champing at the bit to harass and arrest this woman and (2) that he’s been identified as the real threat.

The local paper reported that this racist douche nozzle was not only arrested and could be facing hate crime charges, but his employer has begun the process of separating him from employment.

• Upvote 7

From the UK after our resident twat, Boris described women wearing a veil as "letterboxes" and "bank robbers".  

• Sad 1
  • WTF 1

The worst bit here is the victim was too scared to press charges because he feared employment setbacks 

• WTF 4