IGNORED

Lori Alexander 17: Pooping on Someone Else's Lawn

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koala, Thanks! At least one quote is still up. I have it captured. 

Teddy, Thanks you beat me to it. 

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Koala, Thanks! At least one quote is still up. I have it captured. 

Teddy, Thanks you beat me to it. 

Your welcome!  Sorry I didn't know how to do it myself.  

Ken ordered her to scrub the blog after his visit here.  The other quote is one of the ones he was confronted with, so I guess he had her get rid of it.  Can't have people knowing the truth!

She just flat out lies to her readers, even when they can clearly see where she has said the 100% opposite of what she's telling them.

I know that a lot of people think she just forgets, but I guarantee you that if anyone posted that screenshot, she'd delete it.  It has nothing to do with forgetting, and everything to do with covering how horribly she treated those children.

Continuing to watch the video...

She says that she and Ken took turns smacking their 18-24 month olds (all 4 of them) for 4 solid hours.  A baby.  They took turns hitting a baby for 4 fucking hours.  According to Lori they had a "stubborn, selfish will".  She knows, because she could "sense it in their spirit".

She then goes into sickening detail about spanking them, saying, "it has to hurt!".  She goes on to say, "It's gotta hurt, and that little strap was definitely painful".

She goes on to tell yet another lie:

(approx. min 5:52)

"We didn't spank our children after 5 years old, so they don't even remember."

If that's true, then why did she write this:

Having said all that, Ryan does remember being spanked!  I told you in this postI didn't think my children even remembered being spanked and we didn't spank after five years old, but he does remember two times he was spanked around five or six.  One time he lied to me so I spanked him for lying.  He said he remembers Ken spanking him one time but he couldn't recall why.  He said Ken spanked harder and longer than I did!

So I put out a questionnaire to the rest of my children to get their perspective on spanking and what they recall.  I always want to be as honest as I can with all of you.  My memory isn't great so I am glad I asked my children to get their perspective.

Steven remembers one time being spanked by Ken.  He said he had no bad feelings about it.  All of my children expressed that sentiment to me.  Cassi remembers every single time she got in trouble.  She has such a tender heart and hated to disappoint us.  She remembers several times she got spanked and just remembers me using my leather strap.

Lie after lie...

Link to that post in case anyone wants to screen shot it:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/02/goal-in-disciplining-children.html

3rd, 4th, and 5th paragraph

If you are trying to make sure you get spanking done with before a certain age so the kids don't remember isn't that HUGE sign you shouldn't be doing it. Like as long as we get the house cleaned up before mom comes home, it never ever happened!! It suggests then spanking really is harmful if so afraid about the kids remembering it. 

And whose to say kids don't remember anything before 5. One of my kids often would tell me stories about when he was was 2 and 3, remembers the house, or a certain picture will prompt him to go into great accurate detail about what was happening off scenes at the time. 

Lori Alexander is a monster.

Lori Alexander created a You Tube video describing all the times and ways she and Ken beat their children,

Lori and Ken Alexander took turns over 4-hours beating their 18-24 month old children with a leather strap.

Lori and Ken Alexander think this is a fine idea for child discipline.

Lori Alexander smiles in her You Tube video when telling this story (begin about 3:15)

If Lori and Ken Alexander aren't monsters, then I don't know what that word means

Beyond Lori's glee at spanking, I cannot for the life of me understand why parents remove their child's pants before spanking. It's like they insist on taking the pain that much further and adding humiliation by making them strip their clothes off from the waist down. It really makes me sick to my stomach. 

Also, the way these people speak about spanking as though it is their greatest pleasure and accomplishment? Well, it is just crazy. I think some of us here at FJ have talked about how we spanked our kids a time or two and felt horrible about it. Not these people, it's like they look for opportunities to spank their children and brag about it. 

My brother is 54 years old and my mother still speaks with great sadness about a time she lost her patience and gave him a smack. He was three!  For 51 years, that day has haunted her. She certainly doesn't brag about it like it was her finest parenting moment. 

12 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Also, the way these people speak about spanking as though it is their greatest pleasure and accomplishment? Well, it is just crazy. I think some of us here at FJ have talked about how we spanked our kids a time or two and felt horrible about it. Not these people, it's like they look for opportunities to spank their children and brag about it. 

I don't get that bragging either.  Why would any parent find any pleasure in inflicting pain on a defenseless child? Those children are at the mercy of their parents. 

I did spank my eldest son a few times with a wooden spoon. It was never very hard and always on a clothed bottom. I think the shock of it was probably worse than the pain.  Still, it made me feel sick to my stomach.  Thankfully I found literature that helped me move away from the mentality that spanking is absolutely necessary if I loved my children.  

In my opinion, there's a difference between losing it on occasion and lashing out in anger, but then apologizing and explaining that lashing out is never right,  and systematically administering beatings, like Michael Pearl teaches parents to do.  

20 hours ago, slp said:

Yeah, but see, it's hard to stay with the husband if he left and refused to come back.  Just sayin'......

I tried the work from home thing.  I guess I did it 'wrong'.  I couldn't make anything, b/c we don't have high speed internet and it's not available where I live.  I tried cleaning houses (which still meant leaving my kids, by the way, Lori.) but couldn't keep it up physically, it was putting me in an early grave.  *God* led me to go back to college so I could get a decent job that wouldn't have me killing myself to still not be able to pay the bills. Did he provide?  Sure he has, but that doesn't mean he doesn't expect me to get up and work hard to take care of us!! (Even the Bible says if you don't work, you don't eat!) 

I have full custody of my 6 minor children. (I have an adult child too)  I get no child support.  My parents and student loans pay our bills. But I will eventually be able to take care of us myself, and I don't buy Lori's crap for a second. God is with me every second, and He wants me where I am, in college, earning my degree so I can support my children.

One day Lori will answer for all her judgement and horribleness.

I just want to say that you're amazing! I was in a similar position once, and it's the hardest thing I've ever done. God DOES provide, but money doesn't fall from the sky. Good for you for working so hard for your family. I hope your hard work pays off and you're back on your feet very soon. 

Reader:

My sweet husband leaves for work before the children get up and often does not come home until after they are in bed. He’s so tired on the weekends that I will take the kids out of the house so he can rest and recover.

Lori:

You are blessed, Sarah. 

Totally!  Nothing like watching your spouse work around the clock!  The bonus? The kids NEVER see him!  Life done "God's ways"  "Lori's ways".

:pb_rollseyes:

How is that blessed? Unlike Lori I want to see my husband when he comes home from work, AND I want my daughter to have a relationship with him too. A marriage is supposed to be a partnership not a bedshare. 

If Sarah and the kids never sees the husband because he is working all the time doesn't that make her a single mom?

2 hours ago, onemama said:

I don't get that bragging either.  Why would any parent find any pleasure in inflicting pain on a defenseless child? Those children are at the mercy of their parents. 

I feel like there are (at least) two major ideas behind the pro-spankers and their feelings regarding inflicting pain.

There's the LoriKens, who will make the child love Jesus and his ways (read: most of the time these are the parents' ways) come hell or high water, and if they follow Jesus, then it was all for the best, and they did the right thing. Their idea about the pain is that it's good for the kid, because the pain will make the lesson stick. If they don't follow Jesus or his ways? Well, clearly they let the devil into their lives somehow, and so it's totally not the parents' fault.

Then there's the other kind that wants to prove that the spanking they got as a kid totally didn't mess them up, so they do what was done to them as a kid. A lot of the time, they may seem like the first type, but you can generally tell if they say things like, "Well, I got whooped, too, but I know I deserved it, and I'd never really hurt my kids. I love them; why would I hurt them?"

There's obviously some overlap, and maybe 1-2 other types, but speaking as someone who grew up and lives in a very pro-spanking area, this pretty much sums it up.

Guys, this woman makes me hurl. How many passages are in the Bible?  I have no idea, but it's a lot. And she has chosen, what, two or three and has decided to live her life according to these few words written in an old book.  But, she takes it further and expects all women to live that way, too.  It is so fucking ridiculous. 

I know that Lori, and everyone else we discuss here, is/are righteous as hell. Godly, even.  Not of 'the world'.  Against feminism, the worst thing that ever happened to men marriages.  God tells her and Zsu and the Duggars and the Bateseses and the fucking activist mommy to beat their kids until they obey. 

You know what I think?  God is an addiction for these people.  An addiction as destructive as any other.  Fuck Lori and Ken and all of these self-righteous, bigoted, lying assholes.  They are all a stain on humanity.

(how she makes me rage)

I just realized Lori is posting her youtubs on her old blog. What is up with that? The latest posted yesterday is how working mothers cause depression in children!

Regarding her "you are blessed" remark. To Lori all that matters is if you have money and are provided for.  A husband who is never around must be a sure sign that you are well provided for and that money is flowing. That is what blessed means to her. Because she seems to not understand love or sex and I get the vibe she prefers to be left alone. Ya know sex is just this hassle that you should try to get over with in 10 mins, so if a husband is working that hard and away it gives her more alone time and more time to not have to "give" sex. 

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Guys, this woman makes me hurl. How many passages are in the Bible?  I have no idea, but it's a lot. And she has chosen, what, two or three and has decided to live her life according to these few words written in an old book.  But, she takes it further and expects all women to live that way, too.  It is so fucking ridiculous. 

I know that Lori, and everyone else we discuss here, is/are righteous as hell. Godly, even.  Not of 'the world'.  Against feminism, the worst thing that ever happened to men marriages.  God tells her and Zsu and the Duggars and the Bateseses and the fucking activist mommy to beat their kids until they obey. 

You know what I think?  God is an addiction for these people.  An addiction as destructive as any other.  Fuck Lori and Ken and all of these self-righteous, bigoted, lying assholes.  They are all a stain on humanity.

(how she makes me rage)

Wikipedia says there are 31,102 verses in the Protestant Bible. Lori bases her "ministry" almost entirely on 3 verses in Titus 2 and her theology on those and on 2 about submission in Ephesians. 

So she is ignoring about 31, 097 other verses. 

All of which makes her a far superior Christian than those of us who have noticed that there is a lot more to the Bible, of course. 

16 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori Alexander is a monster.

Lori Alexander created a You Tube video describing all the times and ways she and Ken beat their children,

Lori and Ken Alexander took turns over 4-hours beating their 18-24 month old children with a leather strap.

Lori and Ken Alexander think this is a fine idea for child discipline.

Lori Alexander smiles in her You Tube video when telling this story (begin about 3:15)

If Lori and Ken Alexander aren't monsters, then I don't know what that word means

If that is true, then these children would have needed medical treatment.

Plus she just admitted publicly to abusing her children.

Once again, she leaves me aghast.

From her Facebook page today:

I grew up seeing two generations of women flagrantly refusing to submit, and the effects on their marriages was disastrous. No unity, no sweet companionship, but a very them (men) vs. us (women) mentality. And both men were God-fearing, good men who could never do anything right in their wives’ eyes. That just made me all the more ready to respect and submit to my husband when the time came. Why not stop the generations of sin?!

What happened to the 20 or whatever years of misery they both had? I thought she *wasn't* submitting during those years. She changes her story as often as she changes her underwear.

18 hours ago, Koala said:

Cassi remembers every single time she got in trouble.  She has such a tender heart and hated to disappoint us. 

This saddens me. Even parents who believe they need to spank their children most likely would have recognized that Cassi was a child who would have responded quite well to many other disciplinary techniques. She *wanted to please her parents -- it would have taken so little effort to guide her in the right direction. But Lori and Ken, lazy and hateful and abusive as they were, chose instead to hit her. 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Her post today is taken from a comment on her blog. Not her words. 

Ah, I see that now when I go to her actual post. Thanks for catching that! My error! (And apologies to Lori).

ETA: But dang, she really needs to be clearer -- I was reading her excerpt on Facebook, not her post on her page, and it looked like it was her comment. *head desk* But still, my misunderstanding, my fault.

Yes, that is annoying if you just read it on facebook as I am sure many do, it is misleading. But that is what she does best. 

Yes, it's tragic! 70% of divorces today are initiated by women. Foolish women.

But Lori agrees that the foolish women who do not submit to their husbands are responsible for 70% of divorces.  I wonder what the percentage is here on FJ. I can only speak for myself and tell you that I do not 'submit' to my husband and we are not divorced and have no plans to.  In fact, the chances of us doing so would be greatly enhanced if I did submit to him. Since he would have no respect for me and prefers to wipe his shoes on a doormat, rather than be married to one.  

Yes, my husband is the same.  He will get annoyed at me for picking up after him or waiting on him to make a decision. 

I wonder if Lori has ever given much thought to the first part of this verse she likes to quote:

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 
Ephesians 5:24

How is the Church subject to Christ?  Would it not make sense to study passages that explain the relationship of the Church and Christ to understand what that word "submission" might mean? 

And if "submission" means obedience, then I think the Church is doing a very lousy job at submitting. But I think it means something other than obedience, and "head of", something other than authority.  

But I won't even try to suggest that to Lori. She knows better anyway, and I'm probably just in rebellion. Like the Church (for the most part).

On 4/13/2017 at 11:14 AM, dairyfreelife said:

Having worked in a daycare I honestly hope to not put my own in a daycare. I do know that the providers in them do their best to give attention and care to all the babies. It is just that the regulations to ratios are awful with average of 4-5 per adult with sometimes as many as 16 babies in a room at a time. They do their absolute best, but it never feels like you meet their needs as you ought to do. You have 10 babies crying and 4 adults in the room, sadly some babies have to wait to get their needs met.

If you are a blessed Godly fundie wife, you ought to have 5 under 5 and be pregnant with blessing 6 and while you do your absolute best, some of those babies will have to wait to get their needs met, too.   And if your husband is working 2 jobs and there is no one old enough to be a sister mom....yeah. I don't think those kids are any better off.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived