IGNORED

Hypocrisy, Thy Name Is Republican

47of74

An Arizona GOP candidate who was on the protecting children kick was literally caught with his pants down by a preschool.

A GOP candidate running for an Arizona college district’s governing board was arrested on a charge of public sexual indecency after an officer allegedly caught him masturbating in his truck near a preschool.

Randy Kaufman was arrested Oct. 4 but suspended his campaign Tuesday following media reports of his arrest. Kaufman is running for the governing board of the Maricopa County Community College District, and was allegedly caught masturbating by the county’s community college police.

In a Facebook post from May, Kaufman said he wanted “our children protected [from] the progressive left.”

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 6

45 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

An Arizona GOP candidate who was on the protecting children kick was literally caught with his pants down by a preschool.

Geez.  The article said it was too late to remove his name from the ballot, and that some people had already voted prior to his masturbating in public view.  I wonder what happens now.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Geez.  The article said it was too late to remove his name from the ballot, and that some people had already voted prior to his masturbating in public view.  I wonder what happens now.

Yeah, good question.  In some cases if a person dies or becomes unavailable the votes the candidate got go to whoever's appointed to take his or her place.  I think that's dependent on the jurisdiction so it remains to be seen.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Utterly revolting.  At least he was caught before potentially being elected.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• 1 month later...

Another conservative caught with goddamn two by fours in their eyes.

Patricia Kent, a write-in candidate who lost her bid for the Washington County clerk/auditor’s position last week, ignited a firestorm of criticism for her comments about how drag shows were grooming children for immoral purposes.

Kent is the founder of the Liberty Action Coalition, which the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights recently listed as a far-right extremist organization. During her remarks at a Liberty Action Coalition meeting last month, Kent displayed pictures of youth at a pride event in St. George.

When she was a teacher, Kent was accused of unprofessional conduct and having inappropriate and overly familiar relationships with students. This led to her resignation from her job at Hurricane Middle School and the eventual suspension of her teaching certificate.

Kent resigned from her teaching job in 1996 after her “relationship with her young female students became a matter of public knowledge in the school community” and disrupted her “ability to teach,” according to a document outlining the findings of the Utah Professional Practices Advisory Commission (UPPAC).

• Thank You 5

Typical hypocrisy coming from the rethuglikans:

image.png.7c701d3869301b3e33944d1625d2e0ed.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Every reich wing accusation is a confession part one trillion

QANON LEADER PHIL Godlewski accidentally outed himself as an alleged child predator after filing a defamation lawsuit against a local paper that exposed old court records to public scrutiny, according to a report from The Daily Beast. Despite Godlewski and QAnon’s obsessive fixation with pedophile cabals running the government, it seems in this case the call is coming from inside the house.  

In 2010, Godlewski was charged as a result of his relationship with a 15-year-old girl, identified in records as “B.D.” According to police records and testimony from the victim, Godlewski began a sexual relationship with the girl in 2008, when Godlewski was 25 and working as a high school basketball coach near Scranton, Pennsylvania. B.D. reportedly stopped cooperating with law enforcement after Godlewski threatened suicide, and Godlewski ultimately pleaded guilty to charges of “corruption of a minor,” and served three months of house arrest. 

By 2021, Godlewski had established himself as a major figure within the QAnon world, and was raking in cash hawking multi-level marketing schemes to his hundreds of thousands of followers. Godlewski reportedly purchased a $1.7 mansion using the funds this year.

After the Scranton Times-Tribune published a profile of Godlewski in 2021, Godlewski sued the paper, accusing B.D’s mother of fabricating the allegations in a financial ploy and calling the victim a “conniving” fraud. The accusations prompted B.D., now an adult, and her family to further cooperate with the Times-Tribune’s response to the suit. This cooperation, as the Daily Beast reported, has exposed further details of Godlewski’s misconduct. 

• Thank You 9

On 12/1/2022 at 12:10 PM, 47of74 said:

Every reich wing accusation is a confession part one trillion

I get a special kind of joy when lowlifes put themselves by thinking they are clever but when a pedophile outs himself, it’s like a joy fudge brownie sundae with extra everything. 

• Upvote 8

Another Republican asshole

The U.S. Department of Justice is indicting a Florida state representative from North Central Florida on allegations of wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements. State House Speaker Paul Renner has temporarily removed Rep. Joseph Harding, 35, of Williston from all his committee assignments.

A federal grand jury has returned a six-count indictment against Harding who represents state House District 24. On Wednesday, he was arraigned and released on a $10,000 bond.

Federal prosecutors accuse Harding of committing wire fraud by participating in a scheme to defraud the Small Business Administration (SBA) and for obtaining coronavirus-related small business loans. He illegally obtained more than $150,000 in funds from the SBA.

Harding was one the sponsors of Florida’s controversial Parental Rights in Education law that opponents dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

• Thank You 3

I guess he means that only Dems should be accountable:

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The hypocrisy knows no bounds:

image.png.1c35dc55300d64b1e3549436ac914f9c.png

Oh lord. Do you think he'd have had a moment of self-awareness if it was Cancun? Or is he really that dense?

At least St. Croix is still part of the US, isn't it? Makes perfect sense for a president to visit a US territory for a vacation, IMO.

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wanted to say something snarky, but then I thought of those poor kids and decided to let this news speak for itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

• 2 weeks later...

…but Dems are “groomers”…

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Not surprised:

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Not surprised:

I couldn’t access the article, so I browsed around the internet to find more information.  He’s a former pastor, so that made his behavior more understandable to me.  🤔  I’ve learned so much at Free Jinger!  

• Upvote 4

Irony is dead:

• Upvote 5

On 5/7/2023 at 11:48 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Not surprised:

Update - he’s outta there.  Snippet from Washington Post:

The Texas House of Representatives voted 147-0 on Tuesday to expel state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) from its ranks after a committee recommended his dismissal over allegations of sexual misconduct with a 19-year-old aide.

Slaton resigned from his seat Monday, a day ahead of the vote. Legislative staffers brought a ladder to the House floor Tuesday to remove his name from the voting roll. Calls to Slaton’s campaign office were not answered.. . . 

• Thank You 5

• 2 months later...

More hypocrisy:

• Upvote 5

• 4 months later...

Lordy, there's a tape!  Police have recovered video of Florida GOP chair and alleged victim in rape investigation

"Sarasota police have recovered a cell phone video taken by Florida GOP chairman Christian Ziegler of his sexual encounter with a woman who has alleged he raped her, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the criminal investigation."

This tape is a trove of information. 

1. It's quite apparent that this was a consensual sexual encounter; it's not prosecutable
  2. The woman was more into the threesome for Bridget Ziegler
  3. The entire thing is pretty sordid leading to the inescapable conclusion that Christian Ziegler and  wife Bridget Ziegler (Sarasota school board member and cofounder of Moms for Liberty) are not very wholesome

People usually resign from their official posts when things like this happen, but Florida?

• Thank You 6

• 2 weeks later...