IGNORED

Steve Bannon is an awful father and a wife beater

ShepherdontheRock

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

That bar of soap is a hero and a martyr.

The things it has seen- and can’t unsee….

• Haha 9

He won't be happy until there's an actual civil war.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 8

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He won't be happy until there's an actual civil war.

Steve Bannon seems to be obsessed with Deep State Apparatuses.  I'll show myself out. 

• Upvote 5

Why isn't he in prison yet?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Why isn't he in prison yet?

As the Dutch saying goes: Hollow vessels sound the loudest.

• Upvote 5

I'm guessing Bannon was looking in the mirror when he wrote this:

image.png.b091c561b5bd039911046a788847b350.png

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

How does he still have a microphone?

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Deep Insane thoughts from Bannon and his sidekick Rudy.

• Eyeroll 8

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/07/nyregion/bannon-surrender-sealed-indictment.html

Looks like Bannon is going to be a bit busy for the foreseeable future. It sounds like it could be related to his other fraud case. 

Stephen K. Bannon, the one-time political adviser to former President Donald J. Trump, is expected to surrender on Thursday to New York authorities to face state charges in an indictment that remains sealed, according to a person familiar with the case.

The nature of the charges were unclear early Wednesday. But Mr. Bannon called them “phony” in a statement reported by NBC News. “They are coming after all of us,” he said. “I have not yet begun to fight.”

Danielle Filson, a spokeswoman for Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, declined to comment.

The charges would not be Mr. Bannon’s first indictment. Mr. Trump pardoned Mr. Bannon in January 2021 before he could be brought to trial on federal fraud charges stemming from his work with We Build the Wall Inc., a fund-raising operation set up to help fulfill the former president’s promise to create a physical barrier between the United States and Mexico.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office, then headed by Cyrus R. Vance Jr., began its own investigation after the presidential pardon, which covered only federal charges. The new indictment was first reported by The Washington Post.

• Thank You 6

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

The Manhattan district attorney’s office, then headed by Cyrus R. Vance Jr., began its own investigation after the presidential pardon, which covered only federal charges. The new indictment was first reported by The Washington Post.

This right here is my favorite part.  Trump wants to wave his magic wand?  Okay then, allow me to introduce you to state sovereignty.  No double jeopardy because...., state sovereignty.  No ability for a federal POTUS pardon because..... state sovereignty.  And I don't see the NY Gov throwing a pardon Bannon's way. 

• Upvote 6

HuffPo is reporting that it's 100% We Build the Wall fraud charges.  Would the Feds share the materials they used to develop their case with the NY DA  ? 

Bannon dropped all the buzz words in his statement:  

“The Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement...This is nothing more than a partisan political weaponization of the criminal justice system. I am proud to be a leading voice on protecting our borders and building a wall to keep our country safe from drugs and violent criminals."

Bannon references the "60 days before the midterms" but he's not running for office and an indictment would not affect the WarRoom, since he'll be out on bail.  He's calling out to his people because ya just need ONE MAGA person on a jury and he walks.  

It would be beyond delicious if the judge considered him a flight risk and kept him in custody or if part of his conditions for bail would be to not broadcast anything about his pending case on the show. 

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

This right here is my favorite part.  Trump wants to wave his magic wand?  Okay then, allow me to introduce you to state sovereignty.  No double jeopardy because...., state sovereignty.  No ability for a federal POTUS pardon because..... state sovereignty.  And I don't see the NY Gov throwing a pardon Bannon's way. 

The reason there is no double jeapardy in Bannon's case is not that this is state vs federal (even if it's federal vs state, if it's the exact same crime, it's double jeapardy), but because in the federal case, Bannon got pardonned before his case ever came to trial. Ergo, there cannot be double jeapardy, as this would be the first time he's tried for it.

That pardon he so readily accepted is coming back to bit him in the ass. In more ways than one. Because the state prosecution could bring it up at the trial: accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt... you cannot be pardonned for something you didn't do. :GPn0zNK:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Bannon is in serious jeapardy though:

Good. He should be. I hope he's imprisoned for a long, long time.

• I Agree 5

He's looking really rough. His indictment indicated that he spent some of the "wall" money on cosmetic surgery. I wonder if it was for himself or someone else because I can't see any improvement. I hope he's in prison soon.

image.png.1af2ce041bb94a9c33eb30999959e9f4.png

It's hard to believe this is the same guy:

image.png.cdfd880982f97179778dd29bebe2d29d.png

• Thank You 8

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bannon's sentencing date has been set:

image.png.3363303d5062a694e42e0504d70f2f94.png

Here are my thoughts and prayers:

I think Steve Bannon is guilty and I pray he gets a long sentence

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Four months for Bannon. I wish it was four years, but the max was six months.

LOL:

image.png.6c50d02f40cbbeeb98da146fdac40777.png

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 1