IGNORED

United States Congress

Ali

Guns in the capitol building. NOTHING can go wrong with that plan. At all. O.O

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Putin Trump went to the Hill today and told them they had better vote the way he wants or he will come after them.  Was this news before or after his 'pep' talk? 

Oh boy, let's kill off more animals: "Senate votes to lift limits on hunting Alaska grizzlies and wolves on federal land"

The Senate voted Tuesday to abolish a rule restricting specific hunting practices on national wildlife refuges in Alaska — including trapping, baiting and aerial shooting — on the grounds that state officials should be able to set the terms for wildlife conservation on public land within their own borders.

The 52-to-47 vote, which was almost entirely along party lines, represented the latest instance of Republicans using a powerful legislative tool — the Congressional Review Act — to eliminate regulations that Barack Obama’s administration finalized before he left office in January. Independent Sen. Angus King (Maine) joined Republicans in backing the measure, and the measure only needs President Trump’s signature to become law.

With Trump’s support, congressional Republicans are working systematically to undo several environmental, labor and financial safeguards the previous administration put in place toward the end of Obama’s term. Under the 1996 law, any rule wiped off the books cannot be reinstated in a “substantially similar form.”

Former Texas Congressman Steve Stockman (R-Douche Cannon Fuck Nugget) is in big trouble with the law now;

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/former-texas-congressman-steve-stockman

Former Texas Congressman and perpetual troll Steve Stockman is in some deep trouble, according to a report by Click2Houston.com.

Stockman appeared in shackles before a judge today to answer charges that he laundered money through a Nevada non-profit organization which received one donation in the amount of $350,000.00 to his personal campaign account via his employees.

Bail was set at $25,000, and he was ordered to appear Friday by 2 PM with an attorney.

Stockman was an infamous troll who ran against Texas Senator John Cornyn in 2014, losing spectacularly. He resigned his House seat to do it, and if he's convicted, he'll have a nice room in a private prison somewhere for a very long time.

"Republicans trapped by their old attacks on health care"

The vote was looming, and his party was going to lose, but the senator stood up to condemn what the health-care debate had become.

“Even many of the people who support this bill with their votes don’t like it,” he said. “We’re left with party-line votes in the middle of the night, a couple of sweetheart deals to get it over the finish line, and a public that’s outraged.”

The accusations could have come from any Democrat, condemning the battering-ram progress of House Republicans’ American Health Care Act. But they came from Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), then the leader of a 40-seat Senate Republican minority, attacking the Affordable Care Act on Christmas Eve of 2009.

Four elections and more than seven years later, the GOP’s push to repeal the ACA has repeated many of the sticky process battles that the party campaigned against. Plans to pass the AHCA in the House on March 23, the anniversary of the ACA’s final passage, emphasize that the GOP is trying to undo in a matter of weeks what Democrats did over a grueling and politically damaging year.

“The ACA took months of deliberations and debate before passage,” said Jim Messina, who was deputy White House chief of staff during the ACA debate. “So the speed and secrecy around the Republican health-care process is pretty shocking, even by Washington standards.”

It’s an especially sore point for Democrats, who spent years defending the ACA from accusations that it had been rammed through. They aimed, early in 2009, to pass a reform bill with bipartisan support. The process dragged through most of the year as Senate Democrats worked to win over Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Olympia J. Snowe (R-Maine), both of whom would vote against final passage.

“What we did, in spite of what they said to the contrary, was hold 26 hearings,” said Rep. James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.), the House Democratic whip during the 2009-2010 process. “We did that for a year. We accepted over 100 Republican amendments. Now here they are, and they won’t accept a single Democratic amendment.”

Democrats, feeling no pressure to bail out the majority party, argue that the backlash is clarifying what they always wanted voters to see in the ACA.

“They’re finding out what’s in it,” said Clyburn. “They love it. Now these guys are trying to take it away from them before they figure out why they love it. Sounds like a couple marriages I know.”

I so hope this piece of crap Ryan deathcare act doesn't pass. It would be a bonus if it ends up taking down Ryan in the process. Sadly, the voters of Wisconsin will probably "grace" us with his presence for years to come.

Two of Iowa's Republicans say they're not supporting Trumpcare as it currently stands;

kcrg.com/content/news/Rep-Rod-Blum-opposes-healthcare-bill-416786483.html

Rep. David Young (R-IA3) Wednesday said he will not support the current version of the American Health Care Act.

Iowa Republican Congressman Rod Blum, who represents the 1st District, has come out opposed to the current version of the healthcare bill.

Blum tweeted Tuesday afternoon: "#AHCA doesn't do enough to lower premiums for hardworking Americans. I'm a "no" on current version - need to drive down actual costs!"

And Rep. Steve King (R-IA4) has previously said the bill doesn't go far enough in repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare." But his office says the congressman has not taken an official position

I'm kind of surprised that King hasn't come out gushing away about the bill.  I was under the impression that Agent Orange could shit in a box (yes, I know, real pleasant thought) and King would be all about it.

I wonder how long until Agent Orange decides to get a Branch Trumpvidian to primary Blum or Young?

29 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Two of Iowa's Republicans say they're not supporting Trumpcare as it currently stands;

kcrg.com/content/news/Rep-Rod-Blum-opposes-healthcare-bill-416786483.html

I'm kind of surprised that King hasn't come out gushing away about the bill.  I was under the impression that Agent Orange could shit in a box (yes, I know, real pleasant thought) and King would be all about it.

I wonder how long until Agent Orange decides to get a Branch Trumpvidian to primary Blum or Young?

Expect a tweet storm all night and into the wee hours.  Ivanka better get back from 'vacation' to hold daddy's revolting orange hand

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Expect a tweet storm all night and into the wee hours.  Ivanka better get back from 'vacation' to hold daddy's revolting orange hand

Or at least hide his phone.

Nunes is such a loathsome prick: "House Intelligence chair says ‘it’s possible’ Trump’s communications were intercepted during transition"

House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes went to the White House on Wednesday afternoon to personally brief President Trump about intelligence he says he has seen regarding surveillance of foreign nationals during the presidential transition.

The surveillance could have inadvertently picked up the president or members of his transition team, the chairman said.

“What I’ve read seems to me to be some level of surveillance activity, perhaps legal. I don’t know that it’s right,” Nunes said to reporters outside the White House. “I don’t know that the American people would be comfortable with what I’ve read.”

“The president needs to know these intelligence reports are out there,” Nunes added. “I think the president is concerned, and he should be.”

Trump was asked whether he felt vindicated after his meeting with Nunes in his claims that he was wiretapped during the campaign at his Trump Tower headquarters by President Barack Obama’s administration. That claim has been roundly rejected by members of the intelligence community, including FBI Director James B. Comey and Nunes himself, who again dismissed the wiretapping allegation Wednesday outside the White House.

“I somewhat do. I must tell you I somewhat do,” Trump said when asked the question by reporters. “I very much appreciated the fact that they found what they found.”

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described the fact that Nunes went to the White House before consulting him, the lead Democrat on the Intelligence panel, or members of the committee as a “profound irregularity.” Schiff said he had not seen the materials to which Nunes was referring.

“I have expressed my grave concerns with the Chairman that a credible investigation cannot be conducted this way,” Schiff said in a statement.

The Democrat explained that in his talks with Nunes on Wednesday afternoon, most of the names of American citizens were not “unmasked” in the intelligence reports to which Nunes referred, but were concealed in such a way that made it easy to ascertain their identities.

“Because the committee has still not been provided the intercepts in the possession of the Chairman, it is impossible to evaluate the Chairman’s claims. It certainly does not suggest — in any way — that the President was wiretapped by his predecessor,” Schiff stated.

If it weren't so sad (and dangerous), I'd find it amusing that Nunes could be associated with any organization with intelligence in the name.

I don't think Nunes thought his cunning plan all the way through. If Trump was overheard on a wiretap, that means he was most likely communicating with someone with a FISA warrant. This would lead people to wonder what Trump was doing talking to someone like that, especially given all of the smoke that seems to be surrounding him and his inner circle. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and Nunes just called the fire department and pointed out where the fire is. 

9 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

I don't think Nunes thought his cunning plan all the way through. If Trump was overheard on a wiretap, that means he was most likely communicating with someone with a FISA warrant. This would lead people to wonder what Trump was doing talking to someone like that, especially given all of the smoke that seems to be surrounding him and his inner circle. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and Nunes just called the fire department and pointed out where the fire is. 

I don't think Nunes is capable of thought. He's simply a puppet for Agent Orange his master. I wish the good people of California's 22nd District would stop "gracing" us with him, but he's from one of the reddest areas of CA.

2 minutes ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

Paul Ryan sics the Capitol police on a group of disabled protesters protesting against the proposed cuts to medicaid.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/22/1646218/-Ryan-sics-Capitol-Police-on-disabled-protesters-fighting-Trumpcare

Arghhhh!

Oh, for pity sake. Every time I think Ryan couldn't sink lower, he dives down further. I despise that weasel.

Slightly off topic but there was a girl I knew at school who I just decided to randomly stalk and her entire timeline was professing her love to Paul Ryan and how he needs to run in 2020 and I'm like we get it you have no heart and hate poor people. Like just be honest!

Re Nunes: He is also another Trump puppet who is more than likely on Putin's payroll. He has always been trash, especially caring more about the leaks than anything!

White House officials are still trying to win over House conservatives to get them to vote for Trumpcare. They are trying to get the Freedom Caucus (the far-right nutters) on board, by offering to take a hatchet to the essential items the ACA said all health insurance plans must cover:

Even with the White House agreement to remove essential health benefits, the Freedom Caucus members are continuing to push for more of the Obamacare regulations being pulled out of the bill before they agree to support the proposal, according to White House and congressional sources.

Freedom Caucus members, led by Meadows, want at least some parts of Title One of the bill removed. Included in Title One are many of the Affordable Care Act's benefits, like a prohibition on insurers denying coverage over pre-existing conditions and a prohibition on lifetime and annual limits.

It’s unclear whether the benefits would be completely repealed or if the bill would grant additional flexibility to the states. The senior administration official said discussions are ongoing with Ryan's office and that they are "working through" how to reconcile the change with the Senate. But this person said the goal is to get the provision in the House bill.

Conservatives have long viewed the benefits as a major concern, arguing that keeping the laundry list of items that insurers need to cover would prevent premiums from going down. The provision was a key part of a meeting Wednesday between about 30 House Freedom Caucus members and Vice President Mike Pence, White House strategist Steve Bannon, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and deputy chief of staff Rick Dearborn.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/white-house-health-care-bill-tweaks-236385?lo=ap_a1

I'm so tired and disgusted right now, that I can't even come up with new insults for these shitweasels.

"Ivanka Trump’s West Wing job isn’t just unethical. It’s also dangerous."

At their core, ethics rules are national security rules. They are designed to guard against conflicts to reassure the public that individuals trusted with matters of immense national importance are guided only by the best interests of the country. But from the earliest days, President Trump and his children have violated these standards. The president’s questionable conflicts-mitigation strategy put his sons, Eric Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., at the helm of his business without removing his financial interest in the companies. One need only look at photos of the two seated in the front row at the White House announcement of Judge Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court to grasp how insufficiently that separates the president from his business interests.

The two Trump family members with White House roles have likewise flouted ethical norms. Shortly after the election, Ivanka Trump drew criticism for participating in her father’s meeting with the Japanese prime minister while her own business was negotiating a licensing deal with a company owned by the Japanese government. She has since officially ceded daily management of her company to a top executive and placed its assets in a trust, but she retains sole ownership and details of the extent of her control are wanting. Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner, now a senior adviser in the White House, was similarly criticized for a post-election meeting with Chinese nationals with whom he was negotiating a commercial joint venture on behalf of his own family’s business. Kushner has also taken steps to divest from that business by transferring assets to his mother and brother, a move some have likened to a meaningless “shell game.”

The undisclosed foreign financial entanglements of Trump’s children elevate the security implications. Before now, there’s been very little dispute that foreign money could pose a threat: The implications of overseas investments are so critical that there is an interagency committee tasked with reviewing the national security risks of transactions that could render control of a U.S. business to a foreign person. The potential compromises of foreign business relationships run both ways, and the Trumps’ myriad foreign financial relationships creates the risk that in matters of national security and foreign policy, their choices will be guided by what is best for their bank accounts, not the United States.

But Ivanka Trump’s new West Wing post doesn’t only bring more financial conflicts of interest into the White House; because she’s the president’s daughter, it also makes them worse. The inherently compromising loyalty of family relationships and the necessity of genuine expertise in senior government roles are why federal law prohibits nepotism — and why that law explicitly applies to the president. Trump appeared to recognize this when he repeatedly reassured the public that his children would not have any role in the government.

Ivanka Trump’s personal relationship to the president may compromise our national security in immediate and practical terms. If she gets a high-level security clearance, that will grant her access to the nation’s more sensitive and consequential secrets — a fact that highlights the risks of compromising financial relationships and lack of expertise. It would be astounding, however, if her background investigation failed to uncover a recent article detailing her involvement in a hotel deal in Azerbaijan that “appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarch tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.” No ordinary person would be granted a clearance before questions of business ties to sanctioned individuals or entities were fully resolved.

It's such a bad idea to have her in the West Wing.

According to the Kansas City Star - Yoder of Kansas (has the KS Suburban KC area) and Graves of Missouri (North of the River metro KC) are undecided.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article140218943.html#storylink=FB_staff

Congressmen Kevin Yoder, Sam Graves remain undecided on GOP health care bill

Five things to know about the CBO's report on Paul Ryan's ACA replacement 1:39

FACEBOOK TWITTER EMAIL SHARE

FACEBOOK TWITTER EMAIL SHARE

1 of 4

Republicans have a plan to replace Obama’s Affordable Care Act, and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has some harsh critiques for it. But at the same time, conservative Republicans have some harsh critiques for the Congressional Budget Office.Natalie Fertig McClatchy

BY BRYAN LOWRY

blowry@kcstar.com

AND LINDSAY WISE

lwise@mcclatchydc.com

Two Kansas City-area Republicans remain undecided about whether to support a controversial health care bill being pushed by GOP leaders in Congress.

The American Health Care Act, which is expect to have a vote Thursday in the U.S. House, has faced resistance from health care advocates who warn that it’ll rapidly decrease the number of insured people. It also has prompted a backlash from conservative groups who say it preserves too many regulations enacted under former President Barack Obama as part of his signature health care reforms.

U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder, an Overland Park Republican, met with health care leaders from the region last week and received stern warnings about the potential impact of the bill, which would repeal the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare.”

“I think he is becoming aware of the pitfalls,” said Brenda Sharpe, president and CEO of the REACH Healthcare Foundation, a nonprofit group that works to improve health care access in the Kansas City area. “He got a lot of pushback on that call last week.”

EYES ON 2018, DEMOCRATS SALIVATE OVER GOP HEALTH PLAN

Yoder is the only Kansas member of the U.S. House who has not taken a clear position on the bill. Fellow Republican Reps. Lynn Jenkins and Roger Marshall have voiced support for the legislation.

Sharpe said that supporting the bill would put Yoder “out of step with the business and industry leaders in Johnson and Wyandotte (counties) that have typically supported him in the past.”

Among Missouri lawmakers, U.S. Rep. Sam Graves, a Tarkio Republican whose district includes North Kansas City, also has not taken a firm stance.

Graves’ office did not respond to questions Wednesday from The Star about whether he had decided to support the bill. He was undecided last week when he issued a statement saying that while he supported repealing Obamacare, “the process cannot be rushed through Congress.”

“This is one step out of many,” he said, “and we have a long way to go.”

Yoder and Graves could play a crucial role in either halting or advancing the legislation. U.S. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, a Kansas City Democrat, has already voiced his opposition to the bill.

RETIREMENT DREAMS FIZZLE FOR SOME WITH 'OBAMACARE' REPEAL

An analysis by the Congressional Budget Office found earlier this month that the number of uninsured people in the United States would increase by 14 million in 2018 because of the repeal of the Affordable Care Act’s mandate. That number would go up in the following years as changes to Medicaid went into effect.

Tim Van Zandt, vice president of government and community relations for St. Luke’s Health System, which runs hospitals in both Kansas and Missouri, said this will increase health care costs for people with coverage.

“If more people come in uninsured and we’re required by federal law to take care of them, those costs have to be covered somewhere by someone,” he said.

Van Zandt said that based on last week’s meeting, he expects Yoder to vote in favor of the bill.

“I will say that we were pretty candid with him, and he seemed to be pretty defensive about it and already seemed like he had made up his mind,” Van Zandt said. “If there’s a vote, he’ll end up supporting it.”

A spokesman for Yoder said in an email that as “changes are being made to the bill, we are taking them into account. Congressman Yoder will make a decision based on the final product and continued feedback from constituents.”

An amendment offered by House Republican leaders this week would block states from expanding Medicaid after March 1.

A letter from the Alliance for a Healthy Kansas that was sent to the state’s congressional delegation this week contends that this amendment “seems to be aimed at Kansas, where expanding KanCare has broad support and is moving forward in the state legislature.”

Sharpe said this amendment has made the already controversial bill “much more concerning” for Kansas health care advocates because the March 1 deadline “would essentially cut Kansas out.”

House leaders’ amendment also includes a provision to prevent money from health care tax credits from being used to pay for abortions, a provision that helped win the support of U.S. Rep. Vicky Hartzler, a Harrisonville Republican who was previously undecided.

“In light of changes made to address the bill’s impact to older and rural citizens, and with greater pro-life protections, the congresswoman is supportive of the bill,” said Kyle Buckles, Hartzler’s spokesman, in an email.

Hartzler’s vote was being closely watched by Heritage Action for America, a conservative group mounting opposition to the bill. Dan Holler, vice president for Heritage, said it’s pretty clear right now that Republican leadership in the House does not have the votes to pass the bill.

His group plans to send out an alert to lawmakers urging them to vote against the bill unless more changes are made. The primary concern of conservatives is that without further changes, regulations will remain in place that drive up premiums.

“It’s a pretty difficult position for members to be in to go home and say, ‘I repealed Obamacare,’ and then voters say, ‘Why are my premiums so high?’ ” Holler said.

This is an interesting article that includes some of the arm-twisting that is going on: "With no carrots to dangle, cajoling recalcitrant lawmakers on a nail-biter vote is hard"

The modern congressional whip operation shifted into high gear Wednesday as the House Republican leadership scrambled to find support for its plan to overhaul the health-care industry.

But House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) does not have the tools that previous speakers once used to win over recalcitrants before cliffhanger votes.

For some of these lawmakers, the health bill would be a lot easier to digest with a side of pork — some earmarked funding to show they deliver for their district. But earmarks were banished by Ryan’s predecessor, John A. Boehner (R-Ohio), with Ryan’s support, when Republicans took charge in 2011.

Additionally, the old promise of political support for casting tough votes doesn’t carry the same weight this year. One key bloc of voters Ryan needs, the moderates, mostly come from districts where President Trump is not popular and where Trump lost to Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016. These Republicans see political separation from Trump as their path to survival in 2018. Offers from him to appear in their districts or host fundraisers are virtually worthless.

As a result, Ryan is in the same predicament that Boehner had been in during his five years as speaker: trying to pass the most conservative bill possible without losing too many moderates — with the far right balking that the measure still wouldn’t go far enough.

Ultimately, the whip team tried to make an existential argument to find the final votes to win Thursday’s expected vote: Republicans have been saying they would repeal the Affordable Care Act for seven years, and if they don’t do that now, it will be a political disaster for the GOP and leave in place a law they despise.

“The future of our Republican Party in Congress and the welfare of generations of Americans and their health care is on the line,” Hudson said, adding how the stars aligned, finally, with a Republican Congress and president. “The American people gave us this opportunity, and shame on us if we squander this opportunity.”

I do agree with that statement, but probably not how he means it. He doesn't actually care about the "welfare of generations of Americans", except for himself and his family.

"Nunes shows why he’s incapable of running an investigation"

For starters, we need to know whether Nunes disclosed any classified materials by running to the cameras and by discussing the matter with anyone at the White House who might not have a sufficient security clearance. We also need to know whether his sharing information with the administration interfered with the investigation in any manner. If so, there are legal, ethical and political implications. At the very least, Nunes has demonstrated that he is not so much conducting an oversight process as running interference for the administration. His actions should be disqualifying.

President Barack Obama’s Justice Department spokesman Matthew Miller seemed flabbergasted. “I can’t imagine what he was thinking — why entirely throw your own credibility away for something that doesn’t even give Trump what he needs?” He explained, “It gives [Trump] a Breitbart headline that he was vindicated, but no one else thinks that. It’s baffling.”

Democrats certainly would be entitled to declare the whole thing a charade and refuse to participate in Nunes’s compromised investigation. Let the Senate committee, which for now appears serious, to do its work. In reality, Nunes only damaged his own credibility and that of his fellow Republicans who obsessed in FBI Director James B. Comey’s hearing over the leaks, not the potential that Trump colluded with a foreign adversary.

Evan McMullin, who had previously criticized Republicans’ conduct, put out his own statement on Wednesday. “Republican leaders have a choice: protect the Republic, or protect Donald Trump. Today, Chairman Nunes chose to cover for Trump in a politically motivated effort to distract attention from increasing revelations of Trump’s ties to the Kremlin,” he said. “He broke trust with fellow members of the House Intelligence Committee and with Americans depending on him to get the truth. We can no longer trust Nunes to put America’s best interests above those of Donald Trump.” McMullin renewed his call for a bipartisan select committee to investigate.

The scenery around Trump is peeling, and the performances are less convincing with each passing day. Trump’s own histrionics seem more desperate than ever. The audience (the electorate) no longer is willing to suspend disbelief. The question is whether Trump’s longtime fans will drift away and his run will be cut short.

I like Evan McMullin's statement. I have serious disagreement with some of his views, but he seems to do what he thinks is right for the US, not what is right for himself.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

For some of these lawmakers, the health bill would be a lot easier to digest with a side of pork — some earmarked funding to show they deliver for their district. But earmarks were banished by Ryan’s predecessor, John A. Boehner (R-Ohio), with Ryan’s support, when Republicans took charge in 2011.

You know that Boehner is watching this shitshow, and telling himself that the smartest thing he ever did was to get the hell out of Dodge.

1 hour ago, sawasdee said:

Brilliant speech by Senator Merkeley of Oregon.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/22/1646299/-Merkley-Blasts-Trump-Conway-Bannon-Spicer-and-Republicans-in-Fiery-Half-Hour-Senate-Speech

The full text of the speech is there - it's well worth the read.

Thank you for posting this. It was a great speech. I wish we had more like him.

42 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

You know that Boehner is watching this shitshow, and telling himself that the smartest thing he ever did was to get the hell out of Dodge.

I never liked Boehner, but he was so much better than shitweasel Ryan. I bet he is thanking his lucky stars that he got out.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Nunes shows why he’s incapable of running an investigation"

I like Evan McMullin's statement. I have serious disagreement with some of his views, but he seems to do what he thinks is right for the US, not what is right for himself.

And this is why I love checking in and reading here.  On my ride home last night, I was listening to MSNBC, and they were all about this Nunes "revelation" - Trump vindicated! thing. Granted, it was Greta's show, and she' right leaning, but I was worried for a bit. Then I come here, and read things that make me feel so much better.

And just for some completely random observations:

Every time I hear the name, Adam Schiff, I have to laugh. He was a hardass on Law and Order too. :pb_razz:

My sister, for some god knows reason, loved Boehner. Not for any political stance (she pays no attention to politics at all) but because she thought he was cute. I was like, seriously? He's a creamsicle! He's the original king of the fake, orange spray tan. I'm not a fan, but I agree. He's probably sitting back, enjoying a cocktail, glad he's not sheriff anymore of the insane clown posse in DC.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived