IGNORED

Election Results 2016

Destiny

Just now, RoseWilder said:

How could the polls be this far off? 

I just don't understand. 

I don't get it! This is beyond shocking. We knew FL/OH/NC would be close, but MI/WI/PA :my_confused:

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JMarie said:

Why is it taking some of the East Coast states so long to count all their votes??

This is actually somewhat normal. It takes a while for us to get our collective shit together. 

Just now, Destiny said:

This is actually somewhat normal. It takes a while for us to get our collective shit together. 

Yeah, it's looking like it might take us four fucking years.

My entire mouth just went dry. I've never had a physical reaction like this before. I wasn't even this stressed out when Bush won. 

I don't understand how all the polling could be wrong. Doesn't that seem fishy. 

3 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Why is it taking some of the East Coast states so long to count all their votes??

Some of us don't have early voting. And I'm guessing how ballots are processed has to do with it too? I know in my state (CT) you manually fill out a ballot and then put it through a machine. But I think they still hand count  them. Plus, voter turn out seems to be higher this year.

Of course Idaho is going for Trump. These jerks produced Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, for heaven's sake.

Just now, Mela99 said:

Wait.... detroit free press is saying Clinton takes Michigan. Is that legit?? 

Haven't seen it anywhere else.  Yet at least.

1 minute ago, Mela99 said:

No. That state hasn't been called yet. 

God i hope so. I have to be awake at 6:30am and there isn't enough alcohol in the world to make this ok.

Maybe, more sites are now saying she will likely to win Michigan

CA is still sitting out there with 55 votes, yes?  8 mins to go?

Oh, wait...North Carolina hasn't been called yet by any news outlet that counts. Only Faux News called it (the husband changed the channel on me and I got confused).:my_dodgy:

Anyone else watching MSNBC with that moronic young woman talking about Trump is going to end corruption and enable them to "take our country back."

Its our country, too.  They can't have it back...when we're done with it we'll let them know.  In the meantime back off, monsters.

Ugh people are posting articles on Facebook about how Trump supporters are calling for a coup if Hillary wins/talks of assassinating her. I mean I know they've been talking about this unhinged crap but it s so scary to read about them rallying together and the shit they say and hatred for the freedom of the press.

Honestly, at this point, I expect the weather radio to come on with an emergency alert to go to our basements and hang on tight.

It is fucking 4:53 am here and I have been awake for an hour. Possibly the most terrifying hour of my life. I am shivering and I think the only reason I'm not in a hysterical crying fit or trowing up right now is because my body can't decide what to do first.

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

CA is still sitting out there with 55 votes, yes?  8 mins to go?

Doesn't really count- that was already an assumed win for Clinton.

I can't stand the smug assholes on FB who are taunting Hillary supporters right now. I so want to make them eat crow.  Please let that happen.

• Destiny locked this topic
  • OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived