IGNORED

Witches affecting US elections!

samira_catlover

Per the summaries (I haven't *dared* to review video: the poor rescue ferrets are probably working double shifts!), Weal and Twoo0 Believers are in a fog because of the Powers of the Supernatural.

Man, if it were only that easy, I'd be really tempted to do a 1930s Shadow/Lamont Cranston bit to cloud the minds of Trump followers....(No, not quite: free will rules. But just wish they'd do some logical thinking.) http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/29/yes-religious-warns-witchcraft-decide-election.html

If you think that Trump may become President this starts to be a plausible explanation :my_cry:

Hah!  This is all happening on The Jim Bakker Show!  The guy in the video is a fellow sleaze-bag scammer/huckster trying to sell hawk peddle his book  conspiracy snake oil.  The Jim Bakker audience is full of gullible marks.  A match made in heaven hell, so to speak.  

Even though I don't believe in this shit, I'm in! I'd love to freak out these ignorant repugs. They will obviously believe anything. I'll perform my own (made-up) spell!  At 6:06p.m., EDT, I'll walk a circle around my chair, drink a glass of wine, and cast a spell on all of them! How's that?

How is Jim Bakker on tv? He should still be in prison! He cheated thousands of gullible people out of their savings so he could live like a king! What a piece of shit!

4 minutes ago, AuntK said:

How is Jim Bakker on tv? He should still be in prison! He cheated thousands of gullible people out of their savings so he could live like a king! What a piece of shit!

He has a TV show! His current scam is shilling inedible dried food for people to store in their pantry for rough times ahead.  Right now you can get a bucket, send a bucket.  This is, you get one bucket of inedible crap, and they send a bucket of inedible crap to the people of Haiti, as if they haven't suffered enough. 

There's also lots of silver stuff to purify your water, cure what ails you.  

He's also in the real estate biz, of course.  Morningside.  Condos!  Inflatable cottages!  

On 10/31/2016 at 6:23 PM, Howl said:

He has a TV show! His current scam is shilling inedible dried food for people to store in their pantry for rough times ahead.  Right now you can get a bucket, send a bucket.  This is, you get one bucket of inedible crap, and they send a bucket of inedible crap to the people of Haiti, as if they haven't suffered enough. 

There's also lots of silver stuff to purify your water, cure what ails you.  

He's also in the real estate biz, of course.  Morningside.  Condos!  Inflatable cottages!  

OMG! So this untalented  grifting piece of crap is back in business ripping off gullible (read ignorant, uneducated) people lining his own pockets, selling worthless shit.  Why doesn't the attorney general step in and do something? He is a crook, always has been and somebody needs to stop him. My favorite memory of him is him bawling like a baby in handcuffs being led away by law enforcement to prison. He needs to go back permanently.

Well I guess Jim Baker would run screaming away from my kids and me-2 of us are 'ebil' Catholics and all of us are witches too. My spell for tonight is watch movies and drink an Abita-

Archived