IGNORED

RC Sproul Jr, 2016 MERGED

DomWackTroll

Thank you @Howl I was starting to doubt my reading comprehension abilities. Usually I have no problem understanding when someone accidentally misspells or typing hurriedly forgets a word, but my ESL English can't keep up with shmoopy.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest question here for me is why Schmoopy is determined to defend RC Jr and Lisa against all other posters and reasonable thought. 

10 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The biggest question here for me is why Schmoopy is determined to defend RC Jr and Lisa against all other posters and reasonable thought. 

A Question for the Ages.  I think it's because Schmoopy came here to defend RC2/Lisa (SprouSa? RCLi?) against all other posters and reasonable thought, if you get my drift, and not to engage in a rational, or even interesting, discussion.  

Apparently I'm so deep in denial about manipulative women and a man living in his mother's basement that the dialog can't move forward.  

I have to head out to the barn workshop and do a little project.  See y'all later. 

3 hours ago, Schmoopy said:

Answer:  Assumptions are neglegant. Why does it bother you that someone can be looking for truth and not just go off of someone's opinion?  The thing about a lie is there is always a hint of truth. I don't want to believe a lie for truth- I want to know the truth. Many sites have pieces of the truth- I don't think I need to give you a defense because your offended I don't but into your opinions. Their subjective. I don't give a shit about the victims of drunken drivers and I only care about damage control for RC & Lisa Sproul.

There. Fixed it for you.

1 hour ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Thank you @Howl I was starting to doubt my reading comprehension abilities. Usually I have no problem understanding when someone accidentally misspells or typing hurriedly forgets a word, but my ESL English can't keep up with shmoopy.

1 minute ago, hoipolloi said:

There. Fixed it for you.

That's Schmoopy.. :)

Can anyone explain where the man in the basement and the manipulative women came from? Is it the same obese guy that Trump thinks hacked the elections with a couple of whores of Ashley Masdison Babylon for company?

Just to be clear @shmoopy, I don't care for what she said or didn't say to the sheriff because nothing of what she said can change the fact that her husband was driving blind drunk with his children on board. And since it's hard to imagine her not being aware of his alcohol problem her probably enabling behaviour (letting a alcoholic be around the kids unsupervised) is being questioned.

3 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

My question wasn't necessary related to Sproulgate. In general, if a nameless husband's addiction is out of control can a woman put the children's safety first and walk away with them until he has his acts back together?

In general, yes, though I know from experience this is way easier said than done. The kids will suffer either way, so it's a matter of betting on the lesser evil.

In this case, she probably couldn't have, since they aren't her children. Unless she had support/intervention from the extended Sproul family, I doubt she had that option. Judging by her public comments, it seems unlikely she would have taken it anyway, but that's speculation.

And the flounce. Sigh. 

The non-tax-paying basement dude is a reference to someone at WW? I'm so.confused. 

I knew it, I just knew it!  She did a really good job of diverting us at the beginning, though.

And yes, I'm a scoffer.  There, I said it. I have a feeling she knows Lisa personally and is attempting to do damage control.  S/he is an epic fail as a fixer, though. 

From Urban Dictionary: 

schmoopy

A really annoying term of endearment used in the show "Seinfeld" that they blatantly make fun of for one episode.

"Hello Schmoopy" --Jerry 
"Awww hello schmoopy" --Jerry's girlfriend 
"How's my little schmoopy today?" --Jerry 

"Ugh they are sooooo aggravating with their little schmoopy this and schmoopy that." --Elaine

Wait. Is Spanky in a basement somewhere?:dontgetit:

5 hours ago, Schmoopy said:

What's are you failing to understand?

You.

I know @older than allosaurs but given all the "stand by her man" yadda yadda I suspected we were graced with a visit by a proponent of patriarchy and I wanted her to state her beliefs regarding what a wife can do to deal with anaasshole asshole and addict husband. She preferred fleeing.

Schmoopy = Lisa?  Just a thought.

At the very least a close friend or family member

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

That would be my guess.

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Not Lisa. She has posted on the current Wartburg Watch thread. She writes like a sober, native speaker of English and not like this: "If she didn't know, she didn't know. What's are you failing to understand? That means he must not have been drinking before she wasn't with him and didn't know he had."

Whether or not you accept her premises, Lisa  is able to communicate them (as are the ESL members here).

3 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Wait. Is Spanky in a basement somewhere?:dontgetit:

You.

He was at one time. The infamous & embarrassing (and I don't embarrass easily) "basement tape" with an obviously drunk and almost incoherent Spanks at the helm is a sight to behold. Sounded not unlike La Shmoopster wrote. 

Hey, maybe it was RC2 in his cups!  Things did get drunk dial incoherent as the day wore on. 

Here's Schmoopy's quote: 

You have hardly any truth in here- you have plenty of lies projected by people who created hate sites against men they couldn't manipulate and those same men threw their families away and one lives in his mothers basement and doesn't pay taxes. Now- that's truth !

Nope, still doesn't make sense. 

Schmoopy and I have very different definitions of who the wicked, sinners, and scoffers are in this situation.  In my church people who drive drunk are wicked sinners who have scoffed at the law. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Hey, maybe it was RC2 in his cups!  Things did get drunk dial incoherent as the day wore on. 

Here's Schmoopy's quote: 

Nope, still doesn't make sense. 

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I thought we weren't allowed to speculate on the true identity of posters on FJ?  Or is that only for non-flouncers?

I've noticed that for many posters on here,  reputation = 2x post count  (mine is only 1.5x-ish... probably because I'm a smartassed slacker, but I digress).  Schmoopy is the first poster I've seen where reputation = -2x post count.  ?!?!Go Schmoopy!?!?

Schmoopy is RC2 in his cups?  I keed, I keed.  I can't imagine for one minute that this could be true, it was meant as a joke, so no, I don't think I'm speculating on Schmoopy's true identity.  But good reminder to not speculate on the identity of those posting.  However, I will continue to feel free to speculate about the STATE of the person posting as Schmoopy.  

9 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

"In a stooper of denial" - new post count title!!

:pb_lol:

This is a job for Stuuuupor Duck!!

IMG_1218.JPG

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived