IGNORED

All Topics Hillary Clinton MERGED

RoseWilder

18 minutes ago, Mecca said:

You have been in other threads that could be deemed as political. Police brutality is a subject that has been discussed during the presidental campaign. You and I had another clash in the Dallas police thread because you basically victim blamed. 

And this, my friends, is why I love me some @Cartmann99

I'm easy to love. :pb_mrgreen:

• Upvote 7

Donald Trump boasted about his stamina tonight at his rally in Ohio:

"You think this is so easy in this beautiful room that’s 122 degrees," he told supporters at the Canton Memorial Civic Center in Canton, about 60 miles south of Cleveland. "It is hot. And it’s always hot when I perform because the crowds are so big. These rooms were not designed for this kind of a crowd. I don’t know folks, you think Hillary would be able to stand up here for an hour and do this?

He also took a jab at President Obama:

Trump continued to take aim at his Democratic rival, as well as President Barack Obama, saying, "I watched Obama yesterday. Why isn't he working instead of campaigning for Crooked Hillary? Who's paying for that big plane coming in?"

I'm sure the smarter deplorables can explain the dog whistle to the others if necessary.:pb_rollseyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-liberate-poorest-citizens-crime-poverty-violence/story?id=42095411

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I have very little interest in sports, so I'm going go find a discussion about football to participate in for three days.

If you had a question about something happening in sports, you might ask people who follow them:) Only reason I'm still here is because I'm trying to defend myself against people who think I'm trying to stir stuff up. Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do. This isn't my first go around here. It's fine if you don't believe me. I really don't have anything to lose. I'm not sure what you all are looking for me to admit. Yes, I said it appears she's ill and turns out she was diagnosed with pneumonia after I had made my first post. At the time, there was no diagnosis given or reason for her issues on Sunday. That, to me, after hearing other rumors on FB was concerning. Not because I think she's dying or is too sick to be president. I truly wanted to know the other side of the story from what I'd been seeing.  So I came here to ask what you guys thought. I got my answers loud and clear. Sorry to stir everyone up. As I said, it's not my intention. 

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Mecca said:

You have been in other threads that could be deemed as political. Police brutality is a subject that has been discussed during the presidental campaign. You and I had another clash in the Dallas police thread because you basically victim blamed. 

And this, my friends, is why I love me some @Cartmann99

A post that could be deemed as political I don't think is the same as this forum here. A lot of posts could be deemed political. Yes, I remember the thread. It happened to be around the time that similar incidents happened in my state.  I don't remember getting into an argument with you particularly. I remember saying "stop, don't move" means exactly that, for both the safety of the officer and the person being detained. 

Mecca, I re-read through all the posts in this discussion to try to see where the heck this went off the rails and I had wanted to tell you before that I'm sorry you've been diagnosed with cancer and I hope your surgery goes well. 

• Downvote 4

21 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

If you had a question about something happening in sports, you might ask people who follow them:) Only reason I'm still here is because I'm trying to defend myself against people who think I'm trying to stir stuff up. Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do. This isn't my first go around here. It's fine if you don't believe me. I really don't have anything to lose. I'm not sure what you all are looking for me to admit. Yes, I said it appears she's ill and turns out she was diagnosed with pneumonia after I had made my first post. At the time, there was no diagnosis given or reason for her issues on Sunday. That, to me, after hearing other rumors on FB was concerning. Not because I think she's dying or is too sick to be president. I truly wanted to know the other side of the story from what I'd been seeing.  So I came here to ask what you guys thought. I got my answers loud and clear. Sorry to stir everyone up. As I said, it's not my intention. 

You know, you need to stop right there. Seriously. Just stop. You posted this Sunday night 9/11/16 at 9:41pm.

"Hillary Clinton does not seem well at all. I believe people close to her are covering something up. Speculation is vascular dementia. The neurological symptoms fit. Her collapse today had nothing to do with pneumonia, IMO. She couldn't walk or hold herself up. Very strange. Thoughts?"

By that time, 9:41pm, It was a well known Hillary had pneumonia. Here is an article with a time stamp and a time reference in the article that backs up what I am saying. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012  If you read the article it says, "Not until 5:15 p.m. did the campaign revealed that she had in fact been diagnosed with pneumonia and put on antibiotics a day earlier, after what her doctor called a “follow-up evaluation of her prolonged cough.” Also, if you would have bothered to read, two posters before your post were talking about the pneumonia diagnosis hours before you.

Here is what we know. The announcement of the pneumonia diagnosis was well before your first post. There were a shit ton of other news reports on Sunday that said pneumonia way before your first post on this subject.

So, what do you have to say now, @Snarkylark? This is another example of why people think you are here stirring the shit. Again, we can read. We can tell time too! 

18 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

A post that could be deemed as political I don't think is the same as this forum here. A lot of posts could be deemed political. Yes, I remember the thread. It happened to be around the time that similar incidents happened in my state.  I don't remember getting into an argument with you particularly. I remember saying "stop, don't move" means exactly that, for both the safety of the officer and the person being detained. 

Mecca, I re-read through all the posts in this discussion to try to see where the heck this went off the rails and I had wanted to tell you before that I'm sorry you've been diagnosed with cancer and I hope your surgery goes well. 

Regardless of the back and forth we are having right now, I do appreciate your well wishes. Thank you very much. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Snarkylark said:

Only reason I'm still here is because I'm trying to defend myself against people who think I'm trying to stir stuff up and because I'm a concern troll. Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do except that I am a concern troll. This isn't my first go around here but I'm a concern troll so I need to keep reposting nonsense. It's fine if you don't believe me -- I'm a concern troll and we're used that. I really don't have anything to lose because after all I'm a concern troll. I'm not sure what you all are looking for me to admit because concern trolls don't admit anything. Yes, I said it appears she's ill and turns out she was diagnosed with pneumonia after I had made my first post but I'm a concern troll so I still had to post anyway. At the time, there was no diagnosis given or reason for her issues on Sunday but I'm a concern troll so I posted anyway. That, to me, after hearing other rumors on FB was concerning because I am a concern troll, after all. Not because I think she's dying or is too sick to be president but because I'm a concern troll. I truly wanted to know the other side of the story from what I'd been seeing because I'm a concern troll.  So I came here to ask what you guys thought. I got my answers loud and clear. Sorry to stir everyone up. As I said, it's not my intention but I'm a concern troll -- it's what we do

Fixed it for you so you could see how your endlessly repeated nonsense about Hilary Clinton looks to others.

• Upvote 7

55 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Going to people who know about a particular subject matter is a great place to start, but one must consider how best to approach the group you want information from.

Scenario 1 I go to a football forum and tell the people there that I had heard that Fred Sanford of the Perpetually Peeved Parrots was seriously ill and wouldn't be able to finish the season. The posters there tell me that that rumor has been floating around for a while and has been traced back to Sanford's ex-girlfriend Esther who is mad because Fred left her for another woman. They tell me she's angry and wants to hurt his career, and that she has done this to other players she's dated. They point out several stories of players she's dated and how the exact same rumors would start when they broke up. They then tell me that Football Daily has good information on the various players and suggest I start reading it if I want to become better informed about the game. I thank them for their help and leave.

Scenario 2 I show up at the football forum, tell them what I heard about Sanford, and they tell me about the upset ex. I reply back that he just doesn't look well and must really be sick. They remind  me that the ex is upset and wants to hurt him by any means possible, and I shouldn't take anything that comes from her seriously. I tell them that he fell in a parking lot last winter and looked dazed. They show me a story where he had the flu at that time, it was icy, and his doctor had given him some medicine to help relieve his flu symptoms. I tell them nobody reacts like that to the medicine he was given, and he must be seriously Ill.

They point out a story a week later where he scored five touchdowns and won the game for the Parrots. Someone posts a video which purports to show Sanford in a wheelchair, he can just barely move his upper body and is unable to move his lower body at all. I say the video is highly concerning, while they point out the video was made during a time when Sanford was seen on a daily basis running near his apartment. I tell them repeatedly that I have nothing against Sanford, I am merely concerned for his health and what his illness will do to his team. They remind me that there's no hard evidence of Sanford being seriously Ill.

A second video is posted which features someone who claims to be an expert in sports medicine who cites the ex as a reliable source of information. This person claims Sanford is seriously Ill and only has months to live. The football fans point out again that the ex is an unreliable source, that a reputable doctor wouldn't make a video like that, or attempt to diagnose someone from YouTube videos

I tell them they better be willing to admit they were wrong when the real story comes out, and remind them that I'm only concerned for Sanford's health and wish him no Ill will. The football fans tell me that Football Daily has good information if I really want to learn about football, but that they are sick and tired of hearing conspiracy theories about Sanford's health. I again tell them I'm only interested in Sanford's health and wish him well. The football fans lose patience with me and ask me to quit trolling their forum.

Okay, which approach would you recommend I pursue to get information about Sanford from the football fans? 

• Upvote 12

@Cartmann99 she's an expert in Scenario 2. Like that time she tried to convince FJers that Ezzo's child rearing theories ain't that bad. When it was clear that people weren't going to relent in calling out the shit (kudos to them all for the patience), she said she didn't mean to say what she was saying but something else, what exactly was unclear. Iirc the discussion lasted two whole threads.

• Upvote 11

Honestly I think Hillary could be dead and she'd still be a better president than Trumpy.

Her people aren't as mad so they'd do a better job faking it than Trump on his most amazingly healthiest day.

• Upvote 11

@Cartmann99All I can say is that I really wish there was a Football team with Parrots as the mascot. But only if the Parrot is drunk off its ass and swearing like a sailor. :pb_lol:

@SnarkylarkJust stop the bullshit already. Seriously. We all have eyes and we can all fucking read. You can continue backtracking, which will only damage the sliver of credibility you may still have - or you can collect your toys and get the fuck out of the sandbox with whatever dignity you may have left.

This is not the first time you've pulled this shit. I doubt it'll be the last. If you honestly don't intend to be a shit stirrer then you seriously need to reconsider how you approach topics and how you word things. Because words have meanings and when you state something false as a fact you are going to get called out on it. Start contributing to conversations like an adult or just fucking leave.

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

@Cartmann99 she's an expert in Scenario 2. Like that time she tried to convince FJers that Ezzo's child rearing theories ain't that bad. When it was clear that people weren't going to relent in calling out the shit (kudos to them all for the patience), she said she didn't mean to say what she was saying but something else, what exactly was unclear. Iirc the discussion lasted two whole threads.

Thank you for this information about her behavior in a thread about Ezzo! :pb_smile:

As you well know, we all hang out on different parts of FJ, and need to come together to share what we've all seen to get a better picture of a poster's behavior.

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

@Cartmann99All I can say is that I really wish there was a Football team with Parrots as the mascot. But only if the Parrot is drunk off its ass and swearing like a sailor. :pb_lol:

We need a parrot emoticon that combines the following into one tidy package:

:angry-cussingblack: :obscene-birdiered: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-buttred:

• Upvote 6

I forgot about the Ezzo drama. There was also the time where she was making arguments against vaccinations and it also turned into a two parter.  I find it very interesting that a nurse would write what was in the vaccination threads and demonstrate the lack of knowledge about hydration in this thread.

• Upvote 10

52 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:angry-cussingblack: :obscene-birdiered: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-buttred:

About halfway through catching up on this thread, I was trying to decide with which parrot to gift Snarkylark.  I decided the repetition was worthy of two parrots.Monty-Python-Dead-Parrot-Ceased-To-Be-T-Shirt-sq.jpg.d1a549b10ba854ffac430321876a0c2c.jpgdead parrot.jpg

• Upvote 12

On September 11, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Snarkylark said:

Hillary Clinton does not seem well at all. I believe people close to her are covering something up. Speculation is vascular dementia. The neurological symptoms fit. Her collapse today had nothing to do with pneumonia, IMO. She couldn't walk or hold herself up. Very strange. Thoughts? 

13 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

Yes, I said it appears she's ill and turns out she was diagnosed with pneumonia after I had made my first post. At the time, there was no diagnosis given or reason for her issues on Sunday. 

This above statement cannot be true. You referenced pneumonia in your first post. Why is that? Oh yeah, it because Hillary's doctor said she has pneumonia on Sunday at 5:15 pm EST and you wanted to come here and claim it was something more serious. 

How do you explain your first post to your last? 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Thank you for this information about her behavior in a thread about Ezzo! :pb_smile:

As you well know, we all hang out on different parts of FJ, and need to come together to share what we've all seen to get a better picture of a poster's behavior.

It is an old thread but an interesting rabbit hole if you are interested in the topic.

Here it starts

And here it continues

Enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

I forgot about the Ezzo drama. There was also the time where she was making arguments against vaccinations and it also turned into a two parter.  I find it very interesting that a nurse would write what was in the vaccination threads and demonstrate the lack of knowledge about hydration in this thread.

I forgot the vax thread! That was...something.

ETA I had to look for it

Definitely a shit stirrer.

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Upvote 9

I had thought that I originally heard it was pneumonia on Monday. I see that it must have been Sunday. That's how it felt to me at the time. I do understand how fluids and rest help, but that's usually not done at home. I was unaware that there is a such thing as a concierge dr. Never heard of that in my state. My original post is what I thought at the time. Again, why I came here to ask. 

As far as the Ezzos, yes, I believe their methods can harm infants and children. As I stated in the threads, I used some of their methods with my children. But I never ever starved them or let them scream relentlessly. Maybe I didn't follow their advice as they intended. I don't know. I had the tapes given to me and I did learn from them. I do think that there is still some valuable information presented, not starving your child, though or not tending to their basic needs.  

I also still do not agree with mandatory vaccinations in all cases and for everyone. There is most definitely value and need for vaccines. But I still think it should be personal choice, especially when there's a family history of adverse effects and for vaccines like the flu shot.

• Downvote 9

3 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

I had thought that I originally heard it was pneumonia on Monday. I see that it must have been Sunday. That's how it felt to me at the time. I do understand how fluids and rest help, but that's usually not done at home. I was unaware that there is a such thing as a concierge dr. Never heard of that in my state. My original post is what I thought at the time. Again, why I came here to ask. 

As far as the Ezzos, yes, I believe their methods can harm infants and children. As I stated in the threads, I used some of their methods with my children. But I never ever starved them or let them scream relentlessly. Maybe I didn't follow their advice as they intended. I don't know. I had the tapes given to me and I did learn from them. I do think that there is still some valuable information presented, not starving your child, though or not tending to their basic needs.  

I also still do not agree with mandatory vaccinations in all cases and for everyone. There is most definitely value and need for vaccines. But I still think it should be personal choice, especially when there's a family history of adverse effects and for vaccines like the flu shot.

How odd.  Why would you repeat your views from those other threads here?  Literally, what is the purpose of posting that?

• Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

How odd.  Why would you repeat your views from those other threads here?  Literally, what is the purpose of posting that?

Condensed version instead of reading through all the old threads. 

I can say I've learned a lot from you guys in all the above threads, whether they went well or not. 

39 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

I do understand how fluids and rest help, but that's usually not done at home.

In this day and age of keeping people out of the hospitals?  Most people I've known with pneumonia were given antibiotics and told to go home, hydrate, and rest.  That's what they did with me after initial treatment at urgent care.  (BTW, that's where I had a nurse who told me to do exactly that.) 

• Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

In this day and age of keeping people out of the hospitals?  Most people I've known with pneumonia were given antibiotics and told to go home, hydrate, and rest.  That's what they did with me after initial treatment at urgent care.  (BTW, that's where I had a nurse who told me to do exactly that.) 

I should have specified, IV fluids. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Snarkylark said:

Another day, another batch of downvotes.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

So I could mark off that square on the bingo card @Cartmann99 gave me.

• Upvote 12

27 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

I should have specified, IV fluids. 

You do know they can do that at Urgent Care don't you? 

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

You do know they can do that at Urgent Care don't you?

I suppose that depends on the state and health system. As far as I know, the one I work for does not. One would have to go to the ED or an IV therapy dept. 

• Downvote 2