IGNORED

All Topics Hillary Clinton MERGED

RoseWilder

22 minutes ago, Mecca said:

LOL! You make me laugh so hard. Seriously. You slay me with your humor. 

And yes, you are dead. I hate to inform you that you are stuck in Hillary Hell. But don't worry. I am here. We will make each other laugh. 

Well dammit, I was afraid of that. In the afterlife, you don't float around on a cloud and play a harp.  You still have to clean house, give grumpy old lady cat her laxatives twice a day, and do the dishes.

What a ripoff!

• Upvote 9

With your indulgence, one more off (or is it on?) topic fainting anecdote.

It happened to me a few years ago when I removed my bandages the day after surgery and saw a drain (that I was unaware existed) sticking out of me, draining!  I keeled over right there in my bathroom. After waking, I stumbled into my bedroom. The next thing I knew I was lying flat on my back on the bedroom floor.

Four things to consider about this situation:

1) I was naked.

2) I was 'alone' in the house.

3) Our bedroom was on main floor with the doorway open to the hall between the garage door and basement stairs.

4) Oops.  I remembered, I was not alone. We had a guy working downstairs. A guy who frequently walked back and forth between that door and those stairs.

Holy fuck, amiright?

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well dammit, I was afraid of that. In the afterlife, you don't float around on a cloud and play a harp.  You still have to clean house, give grumpy old lady cat her laxatives twice a day, and do the dishes.

What a ripoff!

Afterlife cat care means you're in purrrrr-gatory.

ill be here all night, tip the waitstaff.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

Are you purposely being difficult? You did not present FACTS at all for your assertion that Hillary has a serious illness. That is the point of all this mess and why everyone is calling you out. 

So one last time. You are the one saying there is something seriously wrong with Hillary other than pneumonia. It does not matter if you did not post that YouTube clip. You broke your back last night trying to legitimize what that quack posted. I am asking you to prove your claim she is suffering from something other than what is being said by Hillary and her doctor. You don't think she has pneumonia. You made that crystal clear. Why? What makes you think that? A two second edited clip? You made suggestions to vascular dementia and Parkinson's. You said her head knodding suggested something different. If you are going to make the claim that she has a seriously illness, and you have no matter how many times you are trying to suggest you have not, either put up or zip it. 

Funny how you don't like being accused of something but you are fine with suggesting someone has a serious illness without any facts to support your claim.

That's why I asked what everyone's thoughts were. 

I'm not "saying" there is something seriously wrong with her- I'm wondering. And, yes, I'm wondering because of the clips that have been going around. The videos mentioned VD or Parkinson's. Yes, I have seen the videos on FB which is why I came here to ask what people thought. I know I will get the "other side," so to speak, of the anti-Hillary posts. I do find it entirely plausible that she has pneumonia. Some of the neurological "signs" like the head nods (yes, again based on short clips) don't fit with pneumonia. As far as the anesthesiologist discussion- I don't feel like I was trying to legitimize what he said, but rather his credentials. Yes, he is an anesthesiologist so he doesn't diagnose like a neurologist would. But he's still an MD and highly trained. 

I suppose my first post does seem to suggest that she has a serious illness. From some of the things I saw, it felt that way to me. Again, that's why I came here and asked for another side. Sorry if this response is hard to follow. I can't figure out how to bold without screwing everything else up. Darn mobile 

31 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I think you messed up the quote, Snarky. Sometimes it is easy to do, but you may want to fix that to cut down on confusion. 

Probably. I'm on mobile and it gets kind of wonky. I don't know how to fix it:/

Edited by Coconut Flan
Fixing another hosed quote.
  • Downvote 2

If you'd read up the thread, you'd see that I was kind to the readers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Probably. I'm on mobile and it gets kind of wonky. I don't know how to fix it:/

On mobile, like on a PC, type under the quote box and not inside of it.

23 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Me too. I always thought I was just sensitive to light. Is this yet another reason I should be dead? I'm afraid to leave the hotel now!

.....naw fuck that. I haven't been to San Francisco in 30 years. If I die, I die! :-P

Now wait a minute, I also have to wear sunglasses in daylight or I start sneezing my head off, but @Mecca has informed me that I'm dead. Holy crap! I'm a zombie!!!! Someone call @Fascinated for me, I need her to come do some doctorin',  lawyerin' AND and some advanced internet bullshitting on me STAT! 

• Upvote 7

@Snarkylark, just quit typing inside the quote box.  Don't try to bold your response in there.  Simply don't put it in the quote box, please.  I hope I got that last one right.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

I do find it entirely plausible that she has pneumonia.

Pretty sure I saw about 10 articles today saying she DID have pneumonia.  Not plausible.  Diagnosed.

...Or have I missed the ambulance??!! (Damn those Duggars)

• Upvote 5

It's confusing when people respond within the quote box and becomes a mess to clean up when it fails.  This is just me, but I wish people would not do that.  If someone follows and quotes it, confusion is right around the corner. 

• Upvote 3

Agreed @SilverBeach.  This has been one of the most enjoyable and amusing FJ nights in a while :)  

Betwixt Hillary and the Duggars (who REALLY has the best reality show?!) and some Naugler tidbits, tonight was gold.

Thanks again to @HerNameIsBuffy for keeping us abreast of all things in Duggarland :)

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Took me a second to figure out what the emoticons were.  I was staring wondering what the heck solid gold dancers were doing in your post.

Welcome back!  I'm really sorry you've been taken in by imposters. 

Im pretty traumatized myself.  My mom was a nurse, or so I thought, but since I didn't grow up in a hospital now I don't know who she was.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

What a ripoff!

Tell me about it. I got freakin' cancer and having my lady guts removed. Rip off for sure. DANG IT! 

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Afterlife cat care means you're in purrrrr-gatory.

ill be here all night, tip the waitstaff.

I really missed doing meme's...playing catch-up.

60477803 cat served.jpg

[In the spirit of full disclosure...Not my kitty, and not my caption]

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Tell me about it. I got freakin' cancer and having my lady guts removed. Rip off for sure. DANG IT! 

You need to call @Fascinated . It's totally unacceptable for undead zombie ladies to have cancer, and surely she could combine her lawyerin' and internet bullshitting skills to find someone to sue for your pain and suffering. You could end up with three or four million tasty human brains once she's done bullshitting and lawyerin' for you. Wouldn't a glass of fresh brain squeezins help put a smile back on your undead face? :wink-kitty:

37 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Y'all are cracking me up, FJ's finest for sure! :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:

Yes!! I have laughed until I cried several times tonight. You guys are hilarious!!  :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

I'm not "saying" there is something seriously wrong with her- I'm wondering.

Can you please stop acting like you have not said half of what you said in this thread? I honestly think you may want to revisit your posts because it appears you are not aware of your own words and actions in this very thread.

The very first post you did on Sunday claimed a cover up. You said Hillary's collapse had nothing to do with pneumonia. You said they lied about her illness. That started the avalanche of "Wait, hold up posts" coming your way. You even gave another poster a thumbs up because they said they now believe in the theories out there about her health. You started in on the "jerky head movement and incoherent sentences." You made the claim a reporter was not amused at Hillary trying to be funny. You went on and said that stupid crap YouTube video was insightful. You claimed we, the public, are being mislead. You said your FIL has a lot going on medically is in better shape than Hillary and you have never seen him act like she has. You claimed your super nursing skills tells you something is off. You then went on to comment on my post and made reference to Hillary going to her daughter's apartment and hugging a child. The rest is you basically denying the above even though you said the above.

So no, you are not wondering. You are saying there is something going on seriously with her and it's not from having pneumonia.

Are you still going to deny it when we can see what you said? 

• Upvote 14

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Well, I can present one actual fact:  it was as hot as hell this weekend in NYC. Were I wearing a suit outside all day I'm sure I'd have nearly passed out, too.  Luckily I was in a light dress and flip flops (and had access to gins and tonics in an air conditioned pub :kitty-shifty:).  Seriously, it was so hot!

I read somewhere (earlier in this thread, perhaps?) that in addition to the heavy-ish clothes she was wearing in the oppressive heat/humidity (ie suit including jacket) she is also wearing a bulletproof vest whenever she's out in public.  That would knock me out even if I wasn't already predisposed to heat exhaustion, with maybe an extra helping of dehydration and whatever else she is dealing with.  Maybe a hot flash thrown in for good measure?  I'm feeling lightheaded just thinking about it.

• Upvote 9

If I stated it as fact, then I was wrong. I'm not going to say that I believe any conspiracy theories but I think it's worth taking a look at. It's entirely possible that the pneumonia caused her to act the way she did on Sunday. Is it just pneumonia or is there another cause? I don't know. She literally almost face planted on the street. This is not her first fall, either. That much is fact.  I do think it's a little odd that she had no secret service with her as she walked down the street hours after her episode. That's not to say I believe in a conspiracy theory, just that I think it's unusual.

Please don't say that I think I have "super nursing skills." I certainly did not say or imply that.  I have never seen her or assessed her in person. I am concerned that something is going on with her. That isn't to say that it IS, just that I wonder. That's not a diagnosis. It's just a concern. It also doesn't mean I don't think she's capable of being president. 

I didn't bring it up with the intention of discrediting her or diagnosing her. I'm not positive but I think I posted my first post before they officially announced she had pneumonia. 

• Downvote 3

Conspiracy theories about Hillary's health are all bullshit.

Several posters already talked about their face planting experiences, but somebody's not listening. 

Not all that unusual.

• Upvote 9

I say again....I have face planted many times. I trip over my own feet faith a fair amount of regularity, (mostly because of a bad ankle and knee that collapses on me with some regularity). It doesn't mean anything fancy, it just means that I'm clumsy and have a bad knee.If you are a medical professional, you should know the danger of diagnosing people without full and proper information. 

I've found the last few pages of this thread hilarious, and enjoyed them immensely, but if you think you were presenting this as "just wondering", you fell way short of the mark @Snarkylark.

• Upvote 12

56 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

If I stated it as fact, then I was wrong. I'm not going to say that I believe any conspiracy theories but I think it's worth taking a look at. It's entirely possible that the pneumonia caused her to act the way she did on Sunday. Is it just pneumonia or is there another cause? I don't know. She literally almost face planted on the street. This is not her first fall, either. That much is fact.  I do think it's a little odd that she had no secret service with her as she walked down the street hours after her episode. That's not to say I believe in a conspiracy theory, just that I think it's unusual.

You're not fooling anyone, you're making more ass every time you post, and you're clearly the ONLY one here who believes this shit, despite your false protestations to the contrary, because you keep repeating it. 

And because no says it better than Bob Newhart, here's the video:

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Snarkylark said:

Please don't say that I think I have "super nursing skills." I certainly did not say or imply that.  I have never seen her or assessed her in person. I am concerned that something is going on with her. That isn't to say that it IS, just that I wonder. That's not a diagnosis. It's just a concern. It also doesn't mean I don't think she's capable of being president. 

I didn't bring it up with the intention of discrediting her or diagnosing her. I'm not positive but I think I posted my first post before they officially announced she had pneumonia. 

64295898.jpg

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Snarkylark said:

So if all this doesn't mean Hillary is incapable of being President, then why the concern? 

• Upvote 8