IGNORED

All Topics Hillary Clinton MERGED

RoseWilder

33 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

If it is proven that Hillary is suffering from Alzheimer's or worse, I hope you all will be the first to admit you were wrong! FWIW, an anesthesiologist IS a medical doctor and has more specialized training than a family practice doctor who can diagnose and treat. They also make a lot more money than PCPs. I know some very bright and some not so bright anesthesiologists;)

I think it is in poor taste to act gleeful if proven correct about a devastating disease such as Alzheimer's. I have seen the affects of that disease up close and personal. We buried my husband's mother one year ago this week. She was a rare case of very early onset and suffered for years. I would not wish that upon even King Asshole Trump. I mean, I get you don't like Hillary, and you are well within your rights to do so, but I just don't understand the point of almost coming across as wanting her to be sick. That may not be your intent, but it sure is reading that way to me. 

And what does how much income a doctor takes in have anything to do with their credibility? Any credible physician would not do what that man did. It is unethical to diagnosis a patient you have not seen. Full stop. 

Edited by Mecca
  • Upvote 19

2 hours ago, Mecca said:

I am surprised he did not interview Bat Boy. 

You just cracked me up!  I haven't thought about Bat Boy in years!

• Upvote 2

@Mecca, no, that is absolutely not what I am saying. I don't wish illness upon anyone. I also never said I disliked Hillary;) My FIL has Parkinson's disease so I know first hand how it affects people and families. What I said was if it is proven she really is sick with something other than "just pneumonia" that I hope those of you that are defending her will admit you were wrong. Big difference. 

I dont see that video as him diagnosing her but rather giving some insight into what could be going on with her. The amount of money a physician makes is directly correlated to the specialty and responsibility as well as the level of education, training, certifications, he or she has. Anesthesiologists also have to know a whole lot about each condition and the pathophysiology as it relates to administering anesthesia safely. 

Regardless of who the candidate is, what happens if one cannot complete the trek to the General Election?

I am clueless on what either party does to carry on.

(Wishing Mrs C a speedy recovery, btw.)

• Upvote 2

I am confused. Are you suggesting Hillary has Parkinson's verses your first post on here speculating is was possibly Vascular Dementia? 

You do realize he is using edited and manipulated documents and clips to come to his conclusion, right? What doctor in their right mind takes incorrect data and uses it in the way he did? Would you be OK with a doctor just randomly making up stuff about you and using false information to come up with a conclusion about your health? I am guessing not, so why should we not extend the same consideration to Hillary? Let her doctors care for her. They have the information, not some fart faced whack job on YouTube looking for some hits on his channel pandering to low information people.

And for the record, I have a nursing degree and have ran indigent clinics from cardiology to surgery. Trust me. There are a lot of well paid specialized physicians that don't know jack shit outside of their speciality. Why would I go to a cardiologist for excessive vaginal bleeding? Would you go to an anesthesiologist for something like Parkinson's? You would not.  You are giving this unethical practitioner way too much credit. 

@MarblesMom the DNC chairperson would have to call a special meeting and those in attendance of the meeting would vote on the new nominee. Whoever gets the most votes wins the nomination. 

Edited by Mecca
  • Upvote 13

32 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I am confused. Are you suggesting Hillary has Parkinson's verses your first post on here speculating is was possibly Vascular Dementia? 

You do realize he is using edited and manipulated documents and clips to come to his conclusion, right? What doctor in their right mind takes incorrect data and uses it in the way he did? Would you be OK with a doctor just randomly making up stuff about you and using false information to come up with a conclusion about your health? I am guessing not, so why should we not extend the same consideration to Hillary? Let her doctors care for her. They have the information, not some fart faced whack job on YouTube looking for some hits on his channel pandering to low information people.

And for the record, I have a nursing degree and have ran indigent clinics from cardiology to surgery. Trust me. There are a lot of well paid specialized physicians that don't know jack shit outside of their speciality. Why would I go to a cardiologist for excessive vaginal bleeding? Would you go to an anesthesiologist for something like Parkinson's? You would not.  You are giving this unethical practitioner way too much credit. 

@MarblesMom the DNC chairperson would have to call a special meeting and those in attendance of the meeting would vote on the new nominee. Whoever gets the most votes wins the nomination

@Mecca, I didn't speculate as to whether it is Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or vascular dementia. Those speculations have been made by other people. I don't doubt that Hillaru's doctors are taking care of her. But I kind of believe the public is being misled, again based on footage of her in the past and recently. I am also a nurse and understand the different specialties and have cared for patients with pneumonia, dementia, and Parkinson's. Whether you give any credibility to these doctors and their speculation isn't really the point. I just feel like there is some basis behind the concern. My dad is 70 years old and has asthma, diabetes, heart stents, one kidney, gout, HTN, to name a few of his conditions,  and I have never, ever seen him anywhere near as weak and unsteady as what we have seen from Hillary. I definitely think he news media is treating her with kid gloves. It will be interesting to see the debates and more public appearances, I think. 

• Downvote 8

I have to be honest @Snarkylark, I am a wee bit perplexed why you would lend any sort of credibility to edited and misleading information to speculate on Hillary's condition, especially as a nurse. 

I also disagree with your claim that the media is treating Hillary with kid gloves. If anything, they are smacking her in the face with their gloves. There is no concern about Hillary. This is nothing more than Alex Jones and Fox News smear campaign to tarnish her reputation and make it appear she is weak and unable to do the job. That is rotten politics and cheap shots and all lead by men who don't like the idea of a woman in the White House. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

It's the footage itself that concerns me, not what any medical dr or otherwise has to say about it. From my observations of patients and our assessment skills that we refine as nurses, I just feel something is off. I can't pretend to diagnose her, as you know, because that isn't what nurses do. But we do assess. I obviously have never met her or observed her in person, so there's that;) 

But, let's be honest, you can't tell me Trump hasn't been victim of smear campaigns, either. Every politician and every side is guilty of that! There are also women that are concerned about her health. I disagree that it is led by men who don't want her in the WH. The first video someone posted up thread was by a woman. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Trump has smeared his own campaign by his own words and actions. There have been weeks on end when the Hillary campaign just had to sit back and let Trump ruin his bid for the presidency. He did it to himself. No one else. Notice the campaign adds from Hillary are just words spoken by Trump? He writes their campaign adds for them. It is not smear attack when it comes from his own mouth. 

The Right have been playing the illness card on Hillary and have been for awhile now. It is to deflect the asshatery of Trump. They would rather have a bigoted racist in office than a woman with a history of hypothyroidism and DVT that has pneumonia. Hillary will be producing medical records this week, but I know how it will go down. It will all be discredited and people will claim this, that or the other. People want her sick because some love to play the "WE ARE RIGHT ABOUT HER ILLNESS!!" Olympics. It is sick. It is twisted, and it is unethical. The Right claim Trump has a right to privacy in regards to his tax returns, but they say Hillary needs to disclose her private medical records. 

If all the smearing was going on towards Trump, why was he not called on the carpet for producing the most ridiculous medical clearance letter in the history of letters?  And yes, this has all been lead by men. Men with a large audience . The first being Alex Jones, Asshat conspiracy theorist. Sean Hannity has taken up the cause and won't give up. These are men with followers that have viciously attacked her for years. 

Edited by Mecca
  • Upvote 14

11 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

Honestly, from that Video, she wasn't just weak or dizzy. She was physically unable to hold herself up or take steps forward. Also does not explain why her campaign lied. If she had pneumonia why not be forthcoming with it on Friday? 

I don't follow politics much and I wasn't even aware that there was a conspiracy theory. But I agree. 

Basically the definition of being weak and dizzy. :roll:

• Upvote 17

So... We pointed out all the valid reasons why she likely does have Pneumonia. And now we're talking about whether she may have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's? Based off the same short video clip? And documents that have been proven to be fake? Really?

Heres a link for snopes, debunking the Parkinson's rumors:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/

That link also addresses the email supposedly showing she was sent information about an "Alzheimer's" drug as well... And correctly points out that Provigil is actually a medication that can address sleep issues (such as Barcolepsy, Sleep apnea, and sleep issues arising from work shifts) - which is sometimes is found in patients with Alzheimer's. Meaning, it is not a medication to treat Alzheimer's as some media sources would like you to believe.

There is, quite literally, no evidence supporting the claims that she has a serious disease. The only people claiming there is are people who want to stop her from winning the Presidency, apparently at any cost at this point. They couldn't stop her with the email scandal, couldn't stop her with Benghazi, and their 20 plus year smear campaign against her hasn't worked as well as they would have liked. So now they question her health under the guise of concern. 

Bullshit. Pure and simple.

• Upvote 18

14 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

You just cracked me up!  I haven't thought about Bat Boy in years!

I think about him every time my governor speaks.  He looks like the love child between Bat Boy and Lord Voldemort.  Hate Rick Scott. 

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

I guess time will tell. If she is gravely ill they aren't going to be able to hide it much longer, especially now that people are looking for it. FWIW, pneumonia does not explain her jerky head movements and incoherent sentences at times. Something is off. And again, no one wants to address why her campaign lied about her pneumonia. 

I'm very glad you weren't my nurse the last time I had pneumonia then.  I was stumbling and according to my daughter not making very much sense at times. 

• Upvote 19

7 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

So... We pointed out all the valid reasons why she likely does have Pneumonia. And now we're talking about whether she may have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's? Based off the same short video clip? And documents that have been proven to be fake? Really?

Heres a link for snopes, debunking the Parkinson's rumors:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/

Thanks for posting this link @VelociRapture. I watched the video, and found it to be so ludicrous I don't know how that guy kept a straight face. But I'm glad the link you included is also posted here, just in case anyone took the video seriously.

@Destiny, I love your phrase "as hot as actual fuck". A new classic.

• Upvote 10

40 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I'm very glad you weren't my nurse the last time I had pneumonia then.  I was stumbling and according to my daughter not making very much sense at times. 

And later were you perfectly fine and walking down the street? Sounds like you were in the hospital. 

For what it's worth, snopes isn't much more of an authority than wiki. Just sayin'

Edited by Snarkylark
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

13 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

And later were you perfectly fine and walking down the street? Sounds like you were in the hospital. 

For what it's worth, snopes isn't much more of an authority than wiki. Just sayin'

Actually I was. Hydration and breathing meds had me fine enough to walk in a few hours. I was not in the hospital at any point. 

ETA: also, I was super confused. I finally was dragged to the doctor by mister destiny after I walked into the wall twice. 

• Upvote 12

22 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Hot damn, I have a bingo! :dance:

I've been waiting since yesterday to mark the square on my card about Snopes being unreliable.

• Upvote 22

12 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hot damn, I have a bingo! :dance:

I've been waiting since yesterday to mark the square on my card about Snopes being unreliable.

I fucking love you. That's all. 

Topic: for me at least, the confusion had more to do with a high fever than anything. Once we got that down I was way better off. 

• Upvote 13

32 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Fwiw I was, too.  Stumbling and confused...but hydrating and some oxygen and I was coherent and much more steady.  

Dehydration is usually part and parcel of pneumonia which causes confusion and dizziness...resolved by hydrating.  "Perfectly fine" isn't a state of being you can assess by looking at anyone.  You can still feel like crap but be steady and lucid...so that's a strawman.

• Upvote 15

34 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Ok:) you said you were glad I wasn't your nurse when you had pneumonia so sounded like you were hospitalized. 

Actually Destiny and I are two different people.

• Upvote 13

I had to do my pre-testing and pre-admission today for my surgery on Friday. I went to meet with the anesthesiologist group and the nursing staff. After doing my H&P, EKG, Chest X-Ray, lab work, urinalysis and going over the instructions for my surgery and hospital stay, I was asked: "Ms. Mecca. Do you have any questions?" I said: "Yes, I do. Are you one of those highly skilled and highly paid anesthesiologist that believe in conspiracy theories and put them on YouTube?" :dance:

• Upvote 18

Just now, Coconut Flan said:

Actually Destiny and I are two different people.

Can you please link us to a source for this alleged fact?  

I've never seen the two of you in the same room at the same time. :) 

• Upvote 21

I don't understand why people are not understanding that Hillary could feel better after some hydration and a possible breathing treatment. It is not a leap to suggest such. Happens all the time in GP offices, urgent cares and the ER. 

• Upvote 15