Jump to content
IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries


Recommended Posts

manda b

Isn't it about time for her to announce another "blessing"?

 

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ClaraOswin

    44

  • nst

    40

  • Carm_88

    34

  • season of life

    31

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She went to the Jeremy Vuolo School of Extremely Mild Rebellion.

I'll just leave this right here...

I'm 68, 2 kids, 2 grandkids, and I still don't feel like a grown up. I'm beginning to think it will never happen.

Posted Images

MoonFace
On 7/14/2016 at 8:23 PM, seasonsoflife said:

I have been reading her blog and her writing is horrendous. She tries too hard and the final product is so baroque. I can't stand it. So over the top. Why do these fundies think they are all writers? Why do they all need to have a poorly written blog? 

 

 

I am willing to bet that they are saying The Lord laid it on my heart to say these things.  

Because you MUST show that your life is better than the lives of the heathens.   

On 7/14/2016 at 10:13 PM, OrchidBlossom said:

That's certainly true. My main concern is Anna has the additional hurdle of the strong anti-divorce sentiment of her cult. But I do hope she leaves. Or at least that she finds some kind of happiness and doesn't end up trapped in a loveless marriage she doesn't want to be in because she believes it is the godly thing.

They may not divorce but find some reason to live apart.    He may be living in that tree house and she will be under the watchful guiding side hugging arm of Jebus Bob.   

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, manda b said:

Isn't it about time for her to announce another "blessing"?

 

what with her constant need to declare that her children know how much she and her husband love one another 

i expect it soon

in time for Jill to deliver her next kids 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
manda b
Just now, nst said:

what with her constant need to declare that her children know how much she and her husband love one another 

i expect it soon

in time for Jill to deliver her next kids 

Maybe Sierra can pay Jill with chocolate covered strawberries instead of cash?

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
MoonFace
1 minute ago, manda b said:

Maybe Sierra can pay Jill with chocolate covered strawberries instead of cash?

Aren't chocolate covered strawberries considered an aphrodisiac? 

 

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fundie Bunny
3 hours ago, Jessie E said:

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

 

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

Michelle had Hers at 7 kids. I predict Sierra will have Hers at 7 kids and 5 months pregnant with 8.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

They may not divorce but find some reason to live apart.    He may be living in that tree house and she will be under the watchful guiding side hugging arm of Jebus Bob.   

Anything is possible, obviously. I just think that given the indoctrination they face it is much more likely that Anna will continue to shove away her feelings because she has been taught her whole life that to be unhappy is to be ungrateful to god, and that is a huge barrier to overcome. Not to mention that she has been taught to always follow her husband and that divorce is a sin and that she will ruin her children's future if she leaves... I mean certainly she can do it, and many women have. And certainly she has a breaking point and maybe Josh will push her too far. I just think it's a bit unlikely, unfortunately. I wonder if it would be worse for her to permanently leave or to "live in rebellion" against her husband by being apart from him....

Link to post
Share on other sites
EmCatlyn
4 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Anything is possible, obviously. I just think that given the indoctrination they face it is much more likely that Anna will continue to shove away her feelings because she has been taught her whole life that to be unhappy is to be ungrateful to god, and that is a huge barrier to overcome. Not to mention that she has been taught to always follow her husband and that divorce is a sin and that she will ruin her children's future if she leaves... I mean certainly she can do it, and many women have. And certainly she has a breaking point and maybe Josh will push her too far. I just think it's a bit unlikely, unfortunately. I wonder if it would be worse for her to permanently leave or to "live in rebellion" against her husband by being apart from him....

The sad thing is that staying in the marriage will destroy Anna.  She will keep a "cheerful countenance" and forget what it feels like when you smile sincerely.  She will keep "a servant's heart" and take the little pleasure that is left to her in life from being a martyr. She will become more self-righteous than she was before (and she was pretty self-righteous) because the only relief from the pain of her life will come from believing she is doing God's will.   She may love her children, but she may not have the emotional energy to enjoy them, especially if she has a couple more kids with her unloving, inconsiderate husband who may use her for sex but resent her pregnancies and continue to embarrass and disgust her with porn and infidelity.

The best scenarios I see for her would be if Josh recognizes that he cannot be happy in the monogamous fundy life and either does the healthy thing and leaves Anna for a more secularized existence or does the unhealthy thing and decides to join a polygamist sect. ;) Either way, Anna would be forced to make a life without him and, just maybe, she would choose to turn to her less-fundy siblings instead of the Duggars for help.  Even if she is left at the mercy of the Duggars, with no more kids and some financial support and no Josh, she might find some peace and be able to function as a good mother.

It is very sad, but she doesn't have much else to look forward to, since she can't reject Josh, and Josh is not really going the be "reformed" for long.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
nastyhobbitses
10 hours ago, nst said:

what with her constant need to declare that her children know how much she and her husband love one another 

i expect it soon

in time for Jill to deliver her next kids 

I don't get her whole "my children will have no doubt that God exists" quote. Did Jessa go "you know, I was doubting the existence of a higher power, but then my parents dry-humped on a golf course, and now I believe that God exists"?

  • Upvote 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fundie Bunny
4 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I don't get her whole "my children will have no doubt that God exists" quote. Did Jessa go "you know, I was doubting the existence of a higher power, but then my parents dry-humped on a golf course, and now I believe that God exists"?

If that happened to me, I would believe in god. And know for sure that he is an ass and laughing at me like there's no tomorrow

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I don't get her whole "my children will have no doubt that God exists" quote. Did Jessa go "you know, I was doubting the existence of a higher power, but then my parents dry-humped on a golf course, and now I believe that God exists"?

no it's just a version of trying to be so holy it's nauseating imo

and she says it all the time now - so something must be up 

when you try to hard then you know the kool aide has been drunk to much 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ungodly Grandma
5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I don't get her whole "my children will have no doubt that God exists" quote. Did Jessa go "you know, I was doubting the existence of a higher power, but then my parents dry-humped on a golf course, and now I believe that God exists"?

And some children will question just about anything. I have to admit, some of these people have really indoctrinated their kids to a degree I wouldn't have expected (before I became a fundie forum freak.) I was raised very Catholic, including twelve years of school, and many students questioned beliefs we had been told were infallible. I know I did.  Some of these young people surely will have some reasonable doubt at some point. I don't think that level of faith is sustainable over the generations, especially in the internet age.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
JillyO
17 hours ago, manda b said:

Isn't it about time for her to announce another "blessing"?

 

I'm not sure when she usually announces, but a due date next spring would make sense. That said, Sierra has had a bit of variation in her spacing (anything from 13 to 19 months between births IIRC), so she has a couple more months before I'll start worrying about her. ;)

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

And some children will question just about anything. I have to admit, some of these people have really indoctrinated their kids to a degree I wouldn't have expected (before I became a fundie forum freak.) I was raised very Catholic, including twelve years of school, and many students questioned beliefs we had been told were infallible. I know I did.  Some of these young people surely will have some reasonable doubt at some point. I don't think that level of faith is sustainable over the generations, especially in the internet age.

not even if they are excluded from the internet 

the bubble they are trying to leave the children will evaporate one day because it can't be so sustainable in this day and age 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
RosyDaisy
Aren't chocolate covered strawberries considered an aphrodisiac? 

 


Most definitely! The best as far aS I'm concerned!
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
habert

I just want to swoop in and be a big meany to say Sierra's lettering, much like her chocolatiering, is mediocre at best lmao I can't wait until she starts charging $28 a poster for some sloppy off brand sharpie scribbles on dollar store poster board. Buy six get a stupid basket of gloppy chocolate strawberries for half off lol!!!!!!!!!!

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
On 7/19/2016 at 4:05 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

I don't get her whole "my children will have no doubt that God exists" quote. Did Jessa go "you know, I was doubting the existence of a higher power, but then my parents dry-humped on a golf course, and now I believe that God exists"?

Did Jessa say that? I know Sierra has. Honestly I always thought it was kind of... self-aggrandizing. I'm not a Christian but even if I were I can't imagine believing that I was so important, my relationships so free from flaw or reproach, that I could prove the existence of a higher power.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
curlykate
6 hours ago, habert said:

I just want to swoop in and be a big meany to say Sierra's lettering, much like her chocolatiering, is mediocre at best lmao I can't wait until she starts charging $28 a poster for some sloppy off brand sharpie scribbles on dollar store poster board. Buy six get a stupid basket of gloppy chocolate strawberries for half off lol!!!!!!!!!!

So much this. Her lettering is so unbalanced, not centred correctly, and the words are all over the place instead of being laid out in an easy to read format. And she uses so many different fonts for emphasis and sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what she's trying to emphasize!  Yet all she gets is praise from the leg humpers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, curlykate said:

So much this. Her lettering is so unbalanced, not centred correctly, and the words are all over the place instead of being laid out in an easy to read format. And she uses so many different fonts for emphasis and sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what she's trying to emphasize!  Yet all she gets is praise from the leg humpers. 

It's like she is screaming to be noticed constantly. 

They are so hard to read that you just pass them over. 

She is annoying on a whole other level 

2 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Did Jessa say that? I know Sierra has. Honestly I always thought it was kind of... self-aggrandizing. I'm not a Christian but even if I were I can't imagine believing that I was so important, my relationships so free from flaw or reproach, that I could prove the existence of a higher power.

Jessa doesn't go on about how much she and Ben must love each other to the world to show how their children will know the true existence of God - that is not something jessa would say.  She would post a picture of a cross and just quote something.  Sierra is the one who has to SHOW the world with HER OWN words. 

jessa knows that people know that she Loves Ben with all her heart.  Unless you see her post a video of her telling the heathens that Ben is her end of all I don't believe Jessa would say it out loud . 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tim-Tom Biblethumper
2 hours ago, curlykate said:

So much this. Her lettering is so unbalanced, not centred correctly, and the words are all over the place instead of being laid out in an easy to read format. And she uses so many different fonts for emphasis and sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what she's trying to emphasize!  Yet all she gets is praise from the leg humpers. 

You "forced" me to go to Sierra's page.  :kitty-wink:
Isn't this the same thing Marjorie has been doing for the last year or so?
One of her latest examples:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHitvbABtAo/?taken-by=marjorie.e.jackson

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
season of life

Sierra either wants attention or she's bored, explaining the Bible lettering. However, it's weird she somehow manages to find time to do this when she has 5 kids.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, season of life said:

Sierra either wants attention or she's bored, explaining the Bible lettering. However, it's weird she somehow manages to find time to do this when she has 5 kids.

I'd bet my next paycheck that one of the J-gals are helping her out. Remember how in Counting on, Jessa said that Joy and Sierra had been best friends for ages? I bet it's 'cause Joy spends a lot of time there, helping wrangle the littles.

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, season of life said:

Sierra either wants attention or she's bored, explaining the Bible lettering. However, it's weird she somehow manages to find time to do this when she has 5 kids.

yes she is bored - bored with the five kids, bored telling us all about her soldiers and how her love conquers all 

and don't forget the strawberries and the cookies

It's joy or Johanna pure and simple 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimalkin
On July 18, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Jessie E said:

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

 

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

     She blanket trains the heck out of them.

 

 I would have to say I prefer Sierra's lettering only because it's not as cluttered as Marjorie's. Sierra's is more clumsy and less polished but I can read it easier than MJ's. I think SJD does it for fun and MJ for selling at Red Bubble. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.