IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

20 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

Please tell me Sierra isn't letting her child skate through a store.  Please.  Even if you have to lie to me.  Because seriously? It's not a playground!!

I cannot tell a lie. :smiley-signs131:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JillyO said:

Obviously. After all, mommy is busy hand lettering for Jesus! ;)

New post count title! 

36 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

Please tell me Sierra isn't letting her child skate through a store.  Please.  Even if you have to lie to me.  Because seriously? It's not a playground!!

Ah, but if you're a special snowflake like Sierra with your FIVE PRECIOUS BLESSINGS and Jesus T-shirt, it's totally OK for your kids to skate through Sam's Club or otherwise be hellions engaged in unsafe behavior. Jesus will protect/absolve them. And besides, the E-slaves aren't old enough to parent her PRECIOUS BLESSINGS for her yet.

46 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

He's got all the right safety gear, except for a helmet. Hmm. What does that say? Being a senior, I wouldn't like to be run over in Walmart by a skating child, but maybe he's holding onto the cart.

I hope the only reason this is happening is because he got the skates for his birthday, and typical of kids, doesn't want to take them off. Since someone else took the picture, I assume she has some help (Joy Duggar?).

She had to be shopping with someone else in tow right? Because I hear it's already annoying sometimes shopping with one young child so I can't imagine doing it with 5.

If I saw a kid rollerblading through a store, I would seriously lose my mind. 

23 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

She had to be shopping with someone else in tow right? Because I hear it's already annoying sometimes shopping with one young child so I can't imagine doing it with 5.

Somebody was taking the picture. Unless it was a salesperson, I suppose it would be Joy or Marjorie - her little best friend/baby wranglers.

They threw a party for the 6 year old last night. He hadn't taken off the rollerblades yet, so I was pretty much right in my assessment of it just being a "kid" thing. 

I'd almost commend them for the wrist, elbow, and knee pads except they forgot the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF SAFETY! Get the kid a damn helmet! He's rollerblading on the kitchen tile and the cement floor of Sam's Club. Both are usually more slippery surfaces than the road or sidewalk and if he's just learning it's VERY easy to fly backwards, missing his wrists, elbows, or knees, and slamming straight onto his head. :my_angry:

Bunch of idiots. 

She puts this stupid curly underline thing that goes way too far in almost every stupid ugly picture.

And lol that annejones2001 wants to know how she can join her. It's not an exclusive club. If you want to make your own ugly pictures then there's really nothing stopping you.

lettering.jpg

Not that i want to stick up for sierra because she bugs the hell out of me but the lettering stuff might be a way for her to unwind after dealing with her kids. I do that with adult colouring books, i take a few hours while hubby is watching the kids (4 very young kids) and i like to show them to people after even though they arent very good. I mean, if she tries to sell them then no, they arent really good enough for that but it could be a stress relief. 

I despise Mark Dominguez. Get a vasectomy. You gain nothing beneficial from having babies with short timing between them. Yes, they may love their little ones, but it does no one good to pile on such financial and emotional problems by following this destructive lifestyle. Men are the head of the household? So put your foot down, get your affairs in order, and stop with the five adorable babies you already have. I love the idea of having a big family, but kids shouldn't be used to validate the feelings of adults.

37 minutes ago, season of life said:

I despise Mark Dominguez. Get a vasectomy. You gain nothing beneficial from having babies with short timing between them. Yes, they may love their little ones, but it does no one good to pile on such financial and emotional problems by following this destructive lifestyle. Men are the head of the household? So put your foot down, get your affairs in order, and stop with the five adorable babies you already have. I love the idea of having a big family, but kids shouldn't be used to validate the feelings of adults.

I think he wants the little army just as much as she does. 

Maybe he doesn't vocalize it with stupid hand lettering 

52 minutes ago, Chevreuil said:

Not that i want to stick up for sierra because she bugs the hell out of me but the lettering stuff might be a way for her to unwind after dealing with her kids. I do that with adult colouring books, i take a few hours while hubby is watching the kids (4 very young kids) and i like to show them to people after even though they arent very good. I mean, if she tries to sell them then no, they arent really good enough for that but it could be a stress relief. 

I agree that there's no need to mock someone for doing something they enjoy just because they aren't very good at it. But I'd be surprised if Sierra didn't think her drawings were really good. She's delusionally arrogant like that.

I think she's actually mentioned that they aren't very good before. So I don't think she thinks they are fantastic or anything.

I didn't notice any Duggars in the birthday pictures. I thought she was "besties" with Joy now so I was surprised not to see her in photos.

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

They threw a party for the 6 year old last night. He hadn't taken off the rollerblades yet, so I was pretty much right in my assessment of it just being a "kid" thing. 

I don't really see that as a good reason for him wearing rollerblades in a store.  Not only do most stores ban them, but a store is not a park or a playground, and children need to learn what is appropriate and inappropriate.   

Well, look at his parents. All these fundies have zero boundaries, especially when safety is concerned. They indulged the kid, who was just being a kid. Hopefully, the blades came off for a while today, since it is no longer his birthday. 

Their discipline issues are just plain odd to me. 

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

I think she's actually mentioned that they aren't very good before. So I don't think she thinks they are fantastic or anything.

I didn't notice any Duggars in the birthday pictures. I thought she was "besties" with Joy now so I was surprised not to see her in photos.

I am pretty sure I saw Josie #MiracleBaby in one of the pictures. Which makes sense because her and Khai are the same age. Maybe their even promised to be betrothed to one another medieval European style? 

Imagine her dilemma. Should she try to pair Khai up with one of the Lost Girls? Or latch onto Anna's daughter? 

Well, apparently, as Sierra writes, Khai was all excited because he was the "same age as Josie [and some other kid." No mention of Mackynzie, who remains 6 until October, just two months older than Precious Miracle Speshul Snowflake Josie. 

Good fucking grief, their lives must be so utterly depressing. Read this newest gem:

I think we have a new Teri Maxwell Pepsi situation on our hands.

2 hours ago, JillyO said:

Good fucking grief, their lives must be so utterly depressing. Read this newest gem:

I think we have a new Teri Maxwell Pepsi situation on our hands.

It's amazing that she still found time to do all that coloring, what with all the time spent drinking less Dr Pepper. She is truly a fascinating woman.

I don't know if I'm just a horrible multitasker or bad at time management or what. But I have one child (almost 3 years old) and I cannot even imagine having ANY free time with 5 kids ages 6 and under. I seriously can't wrap my head around it at all. I suppose it's a good thing I just have the 1 kid then.

But when he was younger...I seriously had NO free time while my husband was working. I did have what the doctors called a "high maintenance" baby...but still.

Just the feeding, diapering, cleaning, etc. would be an all-day, constant thing I would imagine. And then if she starts home schooling.....how is that even possible when you have 4 other young kids?

I just feel like a stay at home parent would be spread so thin with that many children so close in age. It's certainly not a life I'd ever choose.

11 hours ago, Natalie22 said:

I don't really see that as a good reason for him wearing rollerblades in a store.  Not only do most stores ban them, but a store is not a park or a playground, and children need to learn what is appropriate and inappropriate.   

Exactly. No child should be rollerblading through any store. I don't care if it's their birthday. Or if it's freaking Prince George. It's not okay.

Someone in the comments said something like "As an experienced parent knows, you pick your battles."  Well, no shit. But there are certain battles you shouldn't let your child win....like wearing fucking rollerblades in a store. Idiots.

10 hours ago, season of life said:

Imagine her dilemma. Should she try to pair Khai up with one of the Lost Girls? Or latch onto Anna's daughter? 

let's vote neither and the newest one she is trying to conceive can take care of Josie's children down the road 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived