IGNORED

Ken Alexander laments that teens can't be caned in the US ~ Always Learning

Very interesting. So, Kenny, have you been to Singapore? What's stopping you from moving there, or going there for a visit? Or missions trip? Molestation is normal and caning should be brought back? If you're "always learning" then learn by going and seeing what it's REALLY like there. Are people more disciplined? Are jails empty? What's the poverty rate? And more. JMO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My definition of winning him without a words is, umm, starts with seduction and ends with desires being righteously and mutually fulfilled. Oh, wait, my husband isn't a misogynistic prick and doesn't treat me like his property.

• 2 months later...

I spent some time today in some of the old Alexander threads. I read that Ken showed up here and I was interested to hear what he had to say. 

I'm sickened and exhausted and I kind of wish I hadn't fallen down this particular rabbit hole. 

I'm struck by how fundies title the garbage that they spew. 'Always Learning', 'Vision Forum', 'Advanced Training Institute'... It's all doublespeak and it's painfully obvious to me. 

I used to try to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they didn't realize what they were doing. After my reading binge today I'm beginning to think it really is intentional. :(

Going to take a long hot shower now...

Archived