IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Counting On - Part 4

choralcrusader8613

15 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I knew a kid called Brecon, named after the Brecon Beacons in Wales. I thought it was a nice name. Who is Kristin?

she works at taco for life with the guy who impregnated her I think 

they are facebook apparently pimping out tacos

and the wonder friends aka sierra and jessa go there and see her and discuss little soliders 

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO Sierra dominates the screen and overshadows Jessa on the couch. She is very confident one must admit. 

I have never heard of having a baby shower at 24 weeks, which is how far along they said Kristin is, if I am correct. Never heard of a shower that early on. 

3 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

IMO Sierra dominates the screen and overshadows Jessa on the couch. She is very confident one must admit. 

I have never heard of having a baby shower at 24 weeks, which is how far along they said Kristin is, if I am correct. Never heard of a shower that early on. 

well at least its not the girl who shall not be named 

and the last picture i saw she was huge 

7 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing watching that clip. Whether it grates on you or not, Sierra has quite the personality, and it really overshadows Jessa. It's probably because Sierra had a secular childhood and chose to go fundie as an adult. It let her develop her own individuality, even though she's now raising her own children to be warriors. SMH.

2 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing watching that clip. Whether it grates on you or not, Sierra has quite the personality, and it really overshadows Jessa. It's probably because Sierra had a secular childhood and chose to go fundie as an adult. It let her develop her own individuality, even though she's now raising her own children to be warriors. SMH.

and it's also because sierra knows how to talk to people or the camera and not be silent and act like she is doing the camera a favor. 

the bathroom scene, any scene in the last two episodes 

sierra maybe kooky but she can carry a conversation with strangers nonetheless

@nst My thoughts exactly!

I feel like "Pimping Out Tacos" needs to be a thread title soon, you guys.

21 minutes ago, nst said:

she works at taco for life with the guy who impregnated her I think 

they are facebook apparently pimping out tacos

and the wonder friends aka sierra and jessa go there and see her and discuss little soliders 

Kristin Young: https://www.instagram.com/mrskristenyoung/?hl=en 

I think her husband is the Tacos4Life manager.

Just now, nst said:

and you get the brownie 

now i have to look at her instagram :D

Oh, its precious. Trust me

Just now, HereticHick said:

Oh, its precious. Trust me

i see how precious it is 

joy joy is in it and the twins and the soliders parents 

endless 

her husband looks like jonah hill

Looks like Kristin wears pants and used to be a cheerleader/showchoir singer in school. Hmmm interesting.

I simile a lot but this girl takes the cake 

1 minute ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Looks like Kristin wears pants and used to be a cheerleader/showchoir singer in school. Hmmm interesting.

and due in June which means three more months of her smiles 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

her husband looks like jonah hill

Oh my god, THANK YOU. Looking at him on screen was perplexing, and now I know why!

1 minute ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Oh, give Sierra time; she will convict Mrs. Young to wear pants full time soon enough.

Everytime I hear "Tacos4Life" I hope that the restaurant staff all have gangland tattoos of that across their biceps.

Just now, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Oh my god, THANK YOU. Looking at him on screen was perplexing, and now I know why!

21 jumpstreet 

wolf of wall street

all the good movies these people will never see 

This is the End, where he plays the asshole version of himself in the apocalypse!

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Oh, give Sierra time; she will convict Mrs. Young to wear pants full time soon enough.

Everytime I hear "Tacos4Life" I hope that the restaurant staff all have gangland tattoos of that across their biceps.

and the soldiers mother brought this guy strawberries 

OH HAPPY DAY! Thank you, Jesus, for being the Savior of the world, dying for our sins, and CONQUERING death!

this what she posted at Easter 

oh dear lord 

be more dramatic 

and she gets to be on the show 

how excited are we :D 

Wait, it looks like Kristen and her husband OWN tacos for life, not just work there as managers.

Out of curiosity, did the show address where they money for the projects came from? Building a tree house has obvious costs, and although Jill supposedly made a "profit" on flipping the car in the end (although not really, when you consider how many labor hours they put into it) there would have been startup costs to purchase it at the auction. Neither Jana nor Jinger is employed - so it's either money from TLC or money from their parents. I would assume TLC. Was that fact addressed by the show at all, or did the money just magically appear?

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Out of curiosity, did the show address where they money for the projects came from? Building a tree house has obvious costs, and although Jill supposedly made a "profit" on flipping the car in the end (although not really, when you consider how many labor hours they put into it) there would have been startup costs to purchase it at the auction. Neither Jana nor Jinger is employed - so it's either money from TLC or money from their parents. I would assume TLC. Was that fact addressed by the show at all, or did the money just magically appear?

as far as i remember it magically appeared like dust

1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Maybe the And Counting show is a trial run to see if Sierra can have her own show.  No one in her family has molested anyone (that we know of) and she is reproducing and covering strawberries with chocolate and...  a little less lazy if no less crazy than Michelle.

2 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Just sat through the 10 minute sneak peak for the upcoming episode. Sierra has been bumped up to TH status sitting next to Jessa. Andddd, the party of the year for a girl named Kristin we've never been introduced to before. Stop trying to make this happen, TLC, it's not going to happen! Lastly, the baby boy is going to be named Brecken. It's nowhere near Spurgeon territory, but I'm an avid skier, so every time I heard the name, I automatically added "Ridge." Breckenridge, Colorado DOES have some amazing skiing lol.

If you must ski Scummit Keystone and A Basin are better ;-)

-signed a girl from the county with a rivalry next door whos partial to Beaver Creek

@zee_four I've skied Copper, Keystone and Breckenridge. Never had a chance to ski A-Basin. We always stay in a condo in Silverthorne. Some of my earliest memories are my mom enrolling me in Ski School when I was about 5. Of course, that was before it was Ski/Ride School. Showing my age...

PS, I was just there the week of March 14, when it snowed all day, everyday for the entire week.

Who is "she who shall not be named (pm me please)?

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived