IGNORED

Pecan and Priss moving to Texas

WonderingInWA

Look at the electrical situation.

IShji2nr3l530i0000000000.jpg

ISxbbou05u3zsg0000000000.jpg

No way that is up to code.

I wonder when they can actually move into the house. It could take years to fix it.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess that answers the question about them potentially moving to Texas. Yeah; time to check on Robert and Kendalyn Staddon to see if they are too. Brandon and Michaela haven't said anything; they were in TN recently and are now in MI with his family, according to IG. Who else would be moving? And there's also no solid proof that Gothard is or isn't. But there is a new development in the lawsuit; check out Spiritual Sounding Board.

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

Of course they moved. It's not like he is qualified to do anything else but work for his master.

Accept maybe working for his Father-in-law. 

D & P have a motor home, right? Or was that just Josh & Anna? Regardless, I hope they aren't living in that house with those little kids. It has great potential. I would even consider something like that at that price, if my husband-to-be had a job with regular hours (he doesn't). But I would not be okay living there with children...

I'm sure they can get all the help they need to fix the place up but wow :pink-shock:, what a mess.  And I wonder what was behind the styling motif in there; e.g., the cedar and circular doorway.

Did anyone else catch the reference in Priscilla's bible video to moving when they have ten kids?  Guess there should be an announcement before too long.  Davia is over a year old.

I was glad to see Paul's big pile of books.

More mystery/oddity -- when you look at that address on Google Maps, it shows a business called "The Hen House Quilts and Crafts" located there.  So, okay, the previous resident ran a business there perhaps.  That doesn't explain the extreme disrepair but whatever, things happen and people live all sorts of ways.  But in the listing that says quilt/crafts business, it also says store as well as "night club".  :shock:     

24 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

More mystery/oddity -- when you look at that address on Google Maps, it shows a business called "The Hen House Quilts and Crafts" located there.  So, okay, the previous resident ran a business there perhaps.  That doesn't explain the extreme disrepair but whatever, things happen and people live all sorts of ways.  But in the listing that says quilt/crafts business, it also says store as well as "night club".  :shock:     

:shocked::shocked:

That is a crazy house and it's full of crazy. Like Winchester Mystery House Crazy. With doors and windows in all the wrong places, to confuse the ghosts! :my_confused:

40 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'm sure they can get all the help they need to fix the place up but wow :pink-shock:, what a mess.  And I wonder what was behind the styling motif in there; e.g., the cedar and circular doorway.

Did anyone else catch the reference in Priscilla's bible video to moving when they have ten kids?  Guess there should be an announcement before too long.  Davia is over a year old.

I was glad to see Paul's big pile of books.

But if the whole gang is moving, they'll all be buying fixer-uppers. And driving up prices on them. nelsonhaha.gif

Man. That house is.... rough. They're gonna be in that apartment a while, I assume.

How long before the Keilens follow? Doesn't Brandon do the same thing?

That's the kind of house you see on Property Brothers when the buyers have no money. Like, they have a $100K budget TOTAL.

I hope they get people in who know how to make those repairs and make that place livable. Pretty can wait until there aren't holes in the floor and the wiring is up to code. Pris and the kids need a safe home.

And that cedar paneling is gorgeous. Keep that, Pris.

1 hour ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

That's the kind of house you see on Property Brothers when the buyers have no money. Like, they have a $100K budget TOTAL.

I hope they get people in who know how to make those repairs and make that place livable. Pretty can wait until there aren't holes in the floor and the wiring is up to code. Pris and the kids need a safe home.

And that cedar paneling is gorgeous. Keep that, Pris.

Duggar Construction to the rescue! 

7 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Wow indeed.  I'm always drawn to fixer-uppers but this is really extreme.  I do love the cedar interior planking, though.

The cedar is nice, but...it still doesn't look like a home for a family with young children.  It reminds me of stories of properties being stripped of wiring -- and in this case, stripped of tile and bedroom flooring, too.  WTF is right.  Maybe a nest of meth-heads were living there before Pecan and Pris blessed the house with their ownership...maybe?  How does a house fall into that condition?

I do like the express route to hell hole that was there. Was there a jacuzzi there originally? A friend of mine bought a house in the mid 90s that had a jacuzzi just off the kitchen. It was the first thing removed because she thought it was odd and it was in bad shape.

Was this place a meth lab or something? Did they keep prisoners in the bedroom dungeon? There's a difference between a "fixer-upper" and a "why bother?" house. Can't believe this is the best they could come up with. Holy crap!

Maybe the Rodriguii could loan them their motor home. I'm sure Jill would be delighted to post about doing favors for a Duggar in-law.

Can I just randomly say. I've been a longtime lurker, and pecan thief has to be my all time favorite name for a fundie. It's witty and hilarious and thank you guys all for the daily for giving me many things to giggle about during work. Happy holidays.

7 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I love to quilt and have been to many a quilt shop, but that is the first time I've ever heard the unlikely combination of quilting/night club.  Although I have known a few quilters who could really tie one on. :kitty-wink:

Oh man, has anyone watched the Priscilla video?  As my mother would say, bless her pea-pickin' heart.  David said wait until we have ten kids instead of just two...I literally LOL'd.  Does anyone else think Pris has developed a bit of a Midwestern accent?  Gosh, they can't even pack without Bible verses to help them out, Jeebus.  

Yeah, David, just go ahead and open up that mysterious box that's definitely attached to electrical wiring of some sort.  Nothing could possibly go wrong...

Meh. Unlike normal people, they have their fundie friends to call upon. And many of them are well trained in home building, by necessity. I think next to nothing about the house they bought. It's such an irrelevant aspect of the lives they choose to live. Hell, at least they choose to live in an apartment while it's worked on - many fundies choose to live in the mess. 

Their house isn't worth mentioning next to their IBLP commitment. They have nothing without the connection to a sexually repressed man who has made an empire by sucking in naive families. No family in their right mind or secure in their choices would dive into Gothard Land so deeply. There is next to nothing Pecan Theif and his minions could ever do to make them noteworthy outside of walking away. And, we know they never will. 

2 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Can I just randomly say. I've been a longtime lurker, and pecan thief has to be my all time favorite name for a fundie. It's witty and hilarious and thank you guys all for the daily for giving me many things to giggle about during work. Happy holidays.

David's lack of self-awareness is the gift that keeps on giving. What other fundie has offered up on a silver platter the material for such an astonishingly great nickname?

The Pecan Bandits are moving into a Hobbit Hole that's been converted into a crack house. 

IS17mcexpy8lsg0000000000.jpg

Mostly, I'm just kind of excited to see how they manage to make this house look uniform and boring. 

I have heard of houses going into foreclosure where the owners were so angry about losing their homes that they trashed the place before the bank took ownership.  I wonder if that is what occurred here.  That damage is way worse than normal bad maintenance.

went back and watched the vidios.

I died a geeky death when I saw that doorway. I’m sorry, but its really cool. 

The Lord needs to bless the Pecan family with some sound equipment. Their videos are always so hard to hear even at full volume. I really am pleased that Priss was aloud to do a whole video with no prompting from Pecan.  

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived