IGNORED

lina's shul

julie

I'm confused as to why she can't drive his car now. Is there some Jewish rule against an unmarried woman driving another man's car?

Also, I hate Fundie euphemisms for sex ("and so much more :)" )

Sigh.

Lina, Lina, Lina....

Edit: She still hasn't responded to the many requests for more info. about the two weddings.

Ohhhh, she'll get to submit to him! That should be real fun.

And drive his car. Because that will be like totally cool!

OMG, what is wrong with that girl? She is about to make the biggest mistake of her life. I am sorry....Lina is a little twit. Most days I doubt she knows daylight from dark. But T.T (or LOVE as Lina likes to call him)? Yeah, he's scary. And calculating.

I'm afraid this is going to end bad. Real bad. I just hope someone is watching out for her.

Are you sure it's not a Messianic shul? Back in June, she wrote, "Fortunately, the married women in the Messianic Orthodox community we are most involved with all keep the halacha and therefore, cover their hair."

Based on that I assumed they are joining a Messianic community now.

I'm confused as to why she can't drive his car now. Is there some Jewish rule against an unmarried woman driving another man's car?

Also, I hate Fundie euphemisms for sex ("and so much more :)" )

Sigh.

Lina, Lina, Lina....

Edit: She still hasn't responded to the many requests for more info. about the two weddings.

She's paying a high price for "so much more". This guy is nuts. And not in a friendly, goofy sort of way. More like a 10 o'clock news sort of way.

I really wouldn't worry too much about Lina duping Rabbis or even garden variety Jews about her beliefs. The perspective is so totally different. Jews do not see themselves as fallen sinners, only imperfect humans. They do not spend huge amounts of time worrying about the coming of the Messiah. Although the idea of the Messiah does exist in Judaism, it is not a central theme. Jews see themselves more like children and god as the parent. Humans mess up. They apopogize and then try harder the next time.

Oh, and the Jesus thing. Jews have it pretty well solid that folks who believe that Jesus was the Messiah.......they are Christians.

Hmmm I hadn't thought of it being Messianic. That would be a nice change. She mentioned joining the JCC so I assumed that she was hiding the Jesus and jumping head first into Judaism, not Messianicism (I think I just made that word up).

Lina actually hurts my brain. How can one person be so delusional??

ETA: Just going back though her archives, and I've noticed she has used about 5 different names for God so far "Yaweh" "Yaveh" "Yah" "Hashem" "God", is this normal for fake-Jews? (Or It is normal for normal Jews? I actually don't know, I don't mean to offend anyone!).

Edited again because I realised that was a potentially offensive ignorant post on my part..

crazyjewishconvert.blogspot.com, one of the blogs Lina links to has a post "What All Branches of Judaism Can Agree On: Jesus Is Not Moshaich". The post is really good as are the comments. I wonder if Lina has read it.

I'm curious about what will happen when Lina's fantasy world of sunshine and romance and flowers and playacting and dressup comes falling down and reality catches up. She will either adjust to the tough road ahead and the reality of being a submissive wife to someone like TT and put on a happy face or run crying home.

Do his laundry? She has to be married to do that? I also think the fact that she is "so looking forward" to changing her name, of all things, is a sign that Lina is just desperately trying to escape her "old" life and become something new and special. Girl needs to find some self esteem and not hitch her happiness to Taliban Tony of all people.

PS: my husband does his own laundry...oh me oh my, my marriage dreams are shattered!

FYI, this whole "going to shul" bit is why I personally see no problem with outing her as a fakey fakerson. Say she's going to an actual Jewish shul (as opposed to a Messianic Jewish house of worship). Depending on what denomination the shul is, you need either 10 Jewish people or 10 Jewish men (or, if you're a partnership minyan, 10 men and 10 women!) to make up a prayer quorum (minyan). If she and TT roll up and are assumed to be Jewish, they would be erroneously counted in the quorum. I'm pretty sure there's an exception to lashon hara (evil speech) for warning others, which this would be.

Also, if she's planning to keep Sephardi minhagim, it's kind of hilarious that she's busting out shul, baruch hashem, chas v'shalom, etc. Those are pretty standard Ashkenazi type things to say.

I'm not changing my name. Lina would think I was the demon spawn of Lilith.

ETA: Just going back though her archives, and I've noticed she has used about 5 different names for God so far "Yaweh" "Yaveh" "Yah" "Hashem" "God", is this normal for fake-Jews? (Or It is normal for normal Jews? I actually don't know, I don't mean to offend anyone!).

Jews use "G-d" and "Hashem." In all my years of being Jewish and really involved in the Jewish community, I have never heard a Jew call G-d "Yaweh," so don't let any person or textbook tell you differently. (My BIL says "Yah," but it's entirely confined to the songs he sings for his reggae band.)

I'm not changing my name. Lina would think I was the demon spawn of Lilith.

Jews use "G-d" and "Hashem." In all my years of being Jewish and really involved in the Jewish community, I have never heard a Jew call G-d "Yaweh," so don't let any person or textbook tell you differently. (My BIL says "Yah," but it's entirely confined to the songs he sings for his reggae band.)

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

Where are they going to go to shul in Austin? Are they playing fake Orthodox? I didn't think Orthodox drove on the Sabbath.

I'm afraid this is going to end bad. Real bad. I just hope someone is watching out for her.

I feel the same way. "Love" looks scary. I can't imagine Lina's parents are in favor of this relationship and marriage. Her parents must be worried sick about it all.

What is this guys background? Where is his family? Has Lina even met them? What does he do for employment?

I hope Lina doesn't end up harmed in any way by this man.

Ohhhh, she'll get to submit to him! That should be real fun.

And drive his car. Because that will be like totally cool!

OMG, what is wrong with that girl? She is about to make the biggest mistake of her life. I am sorry....Lina is a little twit. Most days I doubt she knows daylight from dark. But T.T (or LOVE as Lina likes to call him)? Yeah, he's scary. And calculating.

Not that I disagree, but how did you learn more about her "LOVE" (need a barfing emoticon). I've just finished skimming her blog archives (couldn't read the whole thing, makes me dizzy to even think about it and I have to use google all the time to look up all the random hebrew words she uses) and I can't say I know much about the guy. Is there more on him somewhere online?

When their Facebook page was still open it mentioned that he worked at eBook Architects. He's here on their staff page: http://ebookarchitects.com/about/index.php

AJ Dodd

eBook Architect

AJ is a Judaism practicing Harley-Davidson riding eBook developer. He loves creating well designed and well scripted eBooks at work, and is excited to see the eBook world continue to grow and expand. In his spare time he likes to study Jewish literature, work out, go running with his beautiful future wife, and many similar activities. He looks forward to converting your plain old paperback into an exciting, new, colorful, awesome eBook!

The company is hiring more of Anthony's position -- here are the details from the listing:

Pay: $12 per hour (full-time) during 3-month probation, $30,000 annual salary afterward

Benefits: Health insurance stipend, paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation (all kick in after probation)

I know Austin has a low cost of living and all, but is it reasonable to support a family on $30k/year there? Maybe it is and I've been blinded by the insane expenses of living in the northeast.

Anyway, at least he has a real job. That's encouraging.

When their Facebook page was still open it mentioned that he worked at eBook Architects. He's here on their staff page: http://ebookarchitects.com/about/index.php

The company is hiring more of Anthony's position -- here are the details from the listing:

I know Austin has a low cost of living and all, but is it reasonable to support a family on $30k/year there? Maybe it is and I've been blinded by the insane expenses of living in the northeast.

Anyway, at least he has a real job. That's encouraging.

Thank you for providing this. At least he has a job.

My in-laws live in Austin, SIL teaches at UT. Personally I like Austin a lot and we will probably retire there just as my in-laws did. It is affordable, but $30,000 isn't a lot of money to support a family with. If Lina comes from a wealthy family, it will be a shock to her system to be on a strict budget of living off of $30,000--it doesn't go very far.

I'm closer to Houston than Austin but you could definitely support a wife and child on 30K. Probably two or three children if you were a smart shopper. And if you planned to buy instead of rent and lived in a nearby town and not the city, you could squeeze a fourth child in. If they're doing the QF thing (she's never mentioned that, has she?) it wouldn't work forever.

Not that I disagree, but how did you learn more about her "LOVE" (need a barfing emoticon). I've just finished skimming her blog archives (couldn't read the whole thing, makes me dizzy to even think about it and I have to use google all the time to look up all the random hebrew words she uses) and I can't say I know much about the guy. Is there more on him somewhere online?

From his ass backwards comments on her blog....and his brief stint here at FJ. He's nuts. No question about it.

Guest Anonymous

From his ass backwards comments on her blog....and his brief stint here at FJ. He's nuts. No question about it.

A.J. Dodd, aka Anthony, aka Love, aka Taliban Tony, showed up in this thread on the old FJ forum.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7281

Here's a little sample for you - he'd be hilarious if he wasn't so damn scary. He has an internet lawyer! And a random capslock key! And we disgust him! And his 19 year old chit of a girlfriend is going to teach us all to be better women!

This is disgusting! There are MOTHERS that participate in this slanderous nonsense? I'm ashamed to even read this!

To anyone here that possesses even a hint of wisdom, can you not see that every single comment above is completely deprived of truth and reason!?Surely, all of you being grown and mature women(I'm assuming), know that any statement made by any person can be twisted, and corrupted, and used to justify any deceitful purpose. The conclusions that have been so painfully drawn out above are so far away from the truth that it is almost hilarious! It is shameful to even read them! This is pitiful. How could any grown human stoop to such a level of cyber-slander and bullying!?

I will not insult anyone here, but I will ask a simple question. What made you want to write these untruthful things? They are obviously wrong!

If you all continue to Slander, and Bully innocent people, you may EASILY end up being prosecuted under some very serious charges!

I will say one last thing. I Love Paulina and her family! Her dad and I have a great relationship! I am a part of their family, and they are a part of mine! How in the world did you all allow yourselves to think in such foolish ways? I am disgusted by this forum and everything that it stands for! It is truly shameful! You all openly show the corruption and wickedness that is inside of you when you stoop to such levels as this! ... You should all start paying closer attention to the things that you read on Paulina's blog, it may help you all grow to be better and more mature women.

I'm closer to Houston than Austin but you could definitely support a wife and child on 30K. Probably two or three children if you were a smart shopper. And if you planned to buy instead of rent and lived in a nearby town and not the city, you could squeeze a fourth child in. If they're doing the QF thing (she's never mentioned that, has she?) it wouldn't work forever.

Wow, that is amazing! Where I live for a family of say 4 where only one parent works, you would need at least 65-70k to make it work, inc. mortgage or rent. :shock:

Archived