IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 20

Coconut Flan

Don't care about these people, but how sad were those "hugs" that Boob and DQ gave Jill when she left for Central America?  Side hugs and no emotion from DQ at all, at least Boob called her Jilly Bean and gave her two side hugs. 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

You guysssss, we were watching the wrong show all night. If you wanted to see some actual reality drama, apparently it was all on the Miss Universe pageant. They read the wrong girl's name!!!!! Talk about awkward and cringe worthy! I went to my social media and was like, it's nice to see people talking about something not concerning the Duggars, and then when I actually realized what had happened, I knew that's what would be trending all night and tomorrow. Steve Harvey the pageant host one-upped the Diggers.

Real Housewives of Atlanta was pretty epic, too. Hell, the local traffic and weather report was probably more scintillating than an hour of Duggars walking through whatever.

Gossip websites have been slow to post recaps tonight. I am not waiting the episodes so I depend on comments here and recaps posted online.

Hollywood Take finally posted. They did have an error; they called Jill Jessa once in their article.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/will-anna-duggar-stay-josh-jill-jessa-counting-reveals-anna-still-emotional-over-cheating-123391

We then got to see Jill and Derick in Central America on Jill & Jessa: Counting On. They got settled and Derick’s mom was there helping out. They loved their apartment, but it was only temporary while they were learning Spanish, then they were going to a more rural area.

Have they actually moved to a more rural area? What organization are they with? I thought SOS. Why the big secret where they are living?

Jessa and Ben stayed in Birmingham after their speaking engagement for their babymoon on Jill & Jessa: Counting On. They went to a farmer’s market and created a picnic for themselves. And Jessa was seriously craving pickles. It might not have been because she was pregnant, though, because her family loves pickles. They also had pie. But as soon as they got home, “baby countdown begins,” Ben said.

How did Jessa learn about a babymoon? Do they really need a babymoon since they don't work? TLC contrived story line?

This episode sounds so boring.

Please let there be a courtship next week.

Also, I now feel like Jill and Derick's comments about coming home as a family of 4 was more about the possibility of adopting. And I actually trust their inclination more since they're regularly interacting with orphaned children, unlike the rest of the Duggars, which might make them more compelled in that direction.

This just sounds like it's 19kac. Not the Jill and Jessa show. Well done JB and Mechelle you f*ckers, you've won.

TLC clearly have no idea.

3 hours ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Anna spewing out the "It was so hard" BS tonight is going to be too much. It's absolutely fucking infuriating that she says that, but is choosing to stay with Smugs, and set the example for her children, that someone forcibly touching his siblings is okay. Anna, you need to open your eyes, and leave Smugs. He's cheated, broken the sanctity of your marriage. Please don't think that bringing another innocent baby into this shitshow is going to save your marriage. It won't.

yay....preach it! 

Derick seemed happier and more relaxed in the Guatemala scenes than he did in anything in Arkansas. I figure he's happy to get away from the Duggarness for a while. Jill seemed a little lost and homesick.

40 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

I ended up taking notes because otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch for typing my thoughts.

Here we go....On Anna:  Did she get bad Botox?  Seems one side of her face smiled just fine, and wrinkled at the mouth, and the other side didn't. 

I also noticed how one side of Anna's face didn't move either.  Strange. 

I think Anna is a very sweet and nice person and a very good mother. I do not personally think there is a chance in hell her marriage will be "restored". She is living in the TTH and is essentially.......well, enmeshed in the family. It will be a true wonder to see what happens when Josh is "released and reformed" and returns to town. 

just started to watch my dvr.  yikes.  is Anna channeling DQ?  She sounds so much like her--word choices and the baby voice.  She's been so coached.

So tired of hearing "Central America". why don't they know the actual name of the country?  It feels like they're either being deceptive (have to keep all those dangerous folks in CA from knowing where the famous Duggars reside or maybe they don't want the IRS to track them down there because of the grifting), or just plain stupid and they really need a serious geography lesson.

2 hours ago, Gossamer1 said:

Why won't they say 4 of his victims were his sisters!

She also isn't calling him Josh, it'sJoshua now. She is distancing herself from him.

That was exactly what I thought - "Joshua"

Jill:  I need to call Anna because I don' t know what to say?  huh?

Also, what's with Bin's hair?  that is the strangest combover--across his forehead.  Is he channeling Donald Trump?

10 minutes ago, accountingstar said:

How did Jessa learn about a babymoon? Do they really need a babymoon since they don't work? TLC contrived story line?

Erin and Chad did a babymoon and so I'm sure Jessa demanded to have one too.  (Erin's was much nicer.)

When Ben was trying to explain what a babymoon was, Jessa could hardly wait to jump in and clean up what he had tried to say. 

11 minutes ago, Terrier99 said:

That was exactly what I thought - "Joshua"

I thought she referred to him as Joshua in the beginning. On their old JA20 website she only calls him Joshua in their "how we met" word diarrhea. 

Just finished the show and caught up on the thread

Philly market had non TLC commercials only in the first break. Sisters movie, Dodge, and what I guess is a local ad for My Giant food store (never heard of it before tonight)

Part of me felt bad for Anna. She's in a really sad situation all the way around. I feel bad that she truly believes that Josh can change. She will keep taking him back and blaming herself for not doing enough if/when he cheats on her again, yet even if he left her she will still feel the same way.

So, have the Dullards done any research at all about Guatemala?  They're studying Spanish, but they're going to be going some place "very rural."  There are so many k'iche (indigenous) dialects in Guatemala.  If they're really going to be in the rural area, they should be taking language lessons in the k'iche dialect as well as Spanish.   Good luck.

I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread but...

The girls' dorm???  Anna and four children?  Jana, Jinger, Joy, Hannie, Jenny, Jordyn, Precious Blessing, Mackenzie (sp?), Michael, Marcus, Meredith and Anna all in one room. Dear God.

We know the Duggars have guest quarters so this screams of Jim Bob needing to have her completely under his thumb until That Pig returns and is welcomed by all with open arms as a new man.  And I'm sure Jim Bob hopes this = another Very Special Episode.

okay this is going to sound strange that after watching this mess this is what caught my eye.  When Anna & Josh married i could have sworn they had just thin plain bands but on the show she is wearing a wide one with either diamonds or diamond cuttings yep that is all I have to say about this trainwreck.  i have no respect or sympathy left for her after her first statement

Why is Anna in the girls dorm with the M kids? They have a guest suite & plenty of other options in the compund for her. Why the dorm?

How long til there's a gif of Anna licking the beater in the kitchen? I bet Josh would like to have that at rehab.

2 minutes ago, pnwgypsy said:

Why is Anna in the girls dorm with the M kids? They have a guest suite & plenty of other options in the compund for her. Why the dorm?

How long til there's a gif of Anna licking the beater in the kitchen? I bet Josh would like to have that at rehab.

Maybe it was just for the episode because otherwise that is just plain wrong

does anyone else wonder how jen from the little couple feels about having a show on a network that is okay with these peoples actions and lies?  I would think they both wouldn't want to be associated with this mess.

1 hour ago, bella8050 said:

Just finished the show and caught up on the thread

Philly market had non TLC commercials only in the first break. Sisters movie, Dodge, and what I guess is a local ad for My Giant food store (never heard of it before tonight)

Part of me felt bad for Anna. She's in a really sad situation all the way around. I feel bad that she truly believes that Josh can change. She will keep taking him back and blaming herself for not doing enough if/when he cheats on her again, yet even if he left her she will still feel the same way.

Hey- hey... A local! Always good to know I'm not suffering in the philly area alone. 

1 hour ago, Gossamer1 said:

Here's my obnoxious and probably inappropriate suggestion...

Who own the lot across the street from the TTH? let's erect a billboard listing all the resources available to Anna, phone numbers and web addresses included.

It might not get Anna out but it would make J'Boob's head explode.

I'm in!! I'd make a BIG ASS DONATION to that cause. Can we include the bible verses that pertain. To leaving your cheating spouse?  (I'm athiest, but we should speak thier language... You know, we should think a little more deeply than Jilly muffin and Derick!)

All I can say about this cluster fuck, is Meredith is super cute!  That was pretty much all I could stand of tonight's episode, Mer cooing while Anna did her hair.  Back to a rerun of Star Trek.

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived