IGNORED

R.C. Jr. is Baaaack…

DomWackTroll

I noticed that Spanks had offered his condolences under Stacy McDonald’s FB post about her grandmother’s death…

https://www.facebook.com/stacy.mcdonald/timeline/story?ut=43&wstart=0&wend=1451635199&hash=-5847014387625016765&pagefilter=3&pnref=story

…and I clicked onto his page where, on December 2nd, he was giving some confusing timeline about death and adoption in his family. So he’s back on the social media he is so addicted to—a mere three months after the most tame of the recent Christian scandals-- and when asked if he had any plans for future ministry, he told the commenter, “I'll be back this summer Michael.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205494918791818&set=a.1124660116155.2019088.1216699606&type=3&theater

So, basically, his dad grounded him from work for a year, for looking at a naughty website?

And speaking of being back - look who I just found when I wandered over to JTitsUp's FB page!!

12308280_1527924000854850_5954493424188628124_n.jpg

22 minutes ago, blessalessi said:

So, basically, his dad grounded him from work for a year, for looking at a naughty website?

I'm sure his suffering is immense. :pb_rollseyes:

22 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

And speaking of being back - look who I just found when I wandered over to JTitsUp's FB page!!

12308280_1527924000854850_5954493424188628124_n.jpg

Who Are these people?

The pic on JT's page doesn't surprise me. As screwed up as their lives seem to have been, they are still his parents so it makes sense they'd go to dinner.  DPIAT 's creepy smile still sets my teeth on edge, though

Who Are these people?

Sorry - I should have provided a bit more information. They are Doug Phillips (Is A Tool), his son Joshua Titus Phillips, and his long-suffering wife, Beall (pronounced "Bell"). There are many threads about him here on FJ - as we librarians say, "see also" Vision Forum.

Due to circumstances I happened to see the Divided anti-youth-groups documentary the other day, and I'd forgotten that not only is Spanky in it, but also DPiaT :(  Five times!

On the plus side (kinda), I noticed that immediately after one of DPiaT's appearances, Voddie Bauchum showed up to talk about "the primary tool".  No joke! :P 

Boy, this thread is fast becoming "old home week"!?:pb_lol:

Spanky started creeping into the public on his Twitter feed at least a week or two ago. Also, note that his FB page says:

Typically replies within a few hours

So, you know he's not exactly off social media.

Also, BTW, Darby opened her Twitter feed back up to public view some time ago; the private mode didn't last long.

Welcome back, R.C. Jr.! My earliest memory of him was at some Vision Forum conference with my family when I was maybe 14 years old. He joked that "C. S. Lewis is actually pretty smart, for an Arminian!" and I was pissed (Lewis was one of my favorite authors—of the few authors I'd been able to read, at least). I think he was wearing a kilt as well, haha. What a ludicrous person.

> Edited to add: what's J T Phil's facebook? I can't seem to find it via the googles

Archived