IGNORED

Jessa, Ben & Spurgeon - Those Smug Seewalds

happy atheist

There's an orthopedic surgeon whose last named is Aiken...pronounced “achin'."

There's a urologist named Dr. Tingle.  It'd be a hoot if the g was a k, instead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

There's an orthopedic surgeon whose last named is Aiken...pronounced “achin'."

There's a urologist named Dr. Tingle.  It'd be a hoot if the g was a k, instead.

I'm sure some people go see him about a tingle...

13 minutes ago, Alicja said:

Ben's Facebook is a mess. Someone please take away his internet access.

Link me? I can't seem to find any Facebook account with his name on it that posts regularly....

56 minutes ago, Alicja said:

Ben's Facebook is a mess. Someone please take away his internet access.

Ben's facebook is Awful - i even said it was awful today and then some woman told me she would send me a bible - so I deleted what I wrote 

but still - he is most depressing and shallow man alive - and that is coming from me. 

I think he is so deep into what he believes and such a child who just happened to get married at any early age - he thinks he is god's gift - yet he has nothing interesting or heartening to say.  He needs a clue - a big clue 

it's just plain awful  :D 

55 minutes ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Link me? I can't seem to find any Facebook account with his name on it that posts regularly....

he's BenL4CSeewald

On 12/12/2015 at 1:22 PM, SassyPants said:

I would love to have coffee with Cathy B. I wonder what she really thinks of all of this? The Seewalds wanted to be famous...I hope infamous was considered a possibility as well.

I always wondered if the Seewald and the Dillard parents for that matter ever considered the possibility.  Probably not.  I suspect that both families thought their boys were marrying into that nice wholesome Christian family that was also famous and things were be just hunky dory.

On 12/12/2015 at 6:20 AM, Raecheal said:

Their Flinkr account- it's public...I accidentally clicked on the pictures of precious spurg from the blog and it brought me to the flickr account.

I do want to say, we NEVER see Michelle show that kind of sincere emotions.... 

hahaha this guy totally looks like my kidlets Playschool teacher. :pb_lol:

(from the side)

http://www.kitaelbvororte.de/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/team/thumbs/thumbs_sachar.jpg

On 12/13/2015 at 0:31 PM, xlurker said:

believeI, too, know of a Dr. Slaughter.  An allergist I believe

Sorry for screwing up the quotes, I blame my phone, you can too if you'd like.:kitty-wink:

I saw Dr.S after breaking my leg at school. She was helping decide if I needed an operation before leaving hospital. Guessing she was a  general surgeon or maybe an orthopedic surgeon, either way her name was both funny and terrifying. 

Maybe she should have considered becoming an allergist.:pb_lol:

I would love for little Spud to find Johnny Cash's "Boy named Sue". Especially the end when he says if he has a son he'll call him anything but Sue. I bet Spurgie could relate. What if he ends up going to school because his parents have to get jobs? I bet he'll go by Elliot. :gasp:

22 hours ago, hauntedoklahoma said:

he's BenL4CSeewald

Ben Live 4 Christ Seewald? Dear God, he's like a ninth grade youth group kid who's "on fire for Jesus". I wonder if he feels like he's playing house with Jessa and baby Spud, or if it's sunk in that this is now his life. 

13 minutes ago, hockeymoo said:

Ben Live 4 Christ Seewald? Dear God, he's like a ninth grade youth group kid who's "on fire for Jesus". I wonder if he feels like he's playing house with Jessa and baby Spud, or if it's sunk in that this is now his life. 

I had no idea what the "L4C" stood for until reading your post! And you are so right about the youth group comparison - reminds me when kids were really into wearing WWJD bracelets. 

My husband came in an watched a little bit of their special last night with, and there was a scene where both couples were in the mold house with Izzy and my husband says, "This is like kids playing house. They clearly have no idea what they're doing." He couldn't take much more after that and wisely skedaddled. 

22 minutes ago, hockeymoo said:

they sure talk about being on fire a lot - first Jill and of course Spud's father - must be a cult thing 

endlessly 

Jessa didn't have to say "it's fun to keep a secret" 15 times. You didn't tell us the ginder nor poor kid's name for like 3 weeks after the lil booger was born. We got it. Also, she clearly loves her instagram "fame"...beating the ol' "is it twins?" thing horse til it stopped twitching during the episode. 

The only thing I'm keeping secret concerning my pregnancy, is the name of the baby. Even then some very close family already know what the name is. Jessa goes on as if she's the only one to keep secrets.

4 hours ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

The only thing I'm keeping secret concerning my pregnancy, is the name of the baby. Even then some very close family already know what the name is. Jessa goes on as if she's the only one to keep secrets.

it's control with her - from her family - and for her "fans" to keep the brand going 

pure and simple 

notice - control is an issue it seems between her and Ben 

The doctor,OBGyn,who delivered my husband..his name Dr.Fingar.

There was a brain surgeon here,Dr.Brilliant.

Totally unrelated but still absolutely hilarious,there was a car dealership years and years ago...his name??Dick Flick Chevrolet.I was a little girl,but I can still remember going to my grandparents house,my mother nearly collapsing with laughter when we passed the billboard sign advertising that car dealership.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived