IGNORED

What fundy is your "type"?

gustava

Former VF stud Sam Turley!

I don't think I've ever seen him before, but holy hell, he's gorgeous.

Other than Prince Hot John, I can't think of any fundies I find particularly attractive. Chad Paine seems like a great guy (for a fundie, I guess), but he looks too much like an Anthony Weiner/Paul Ryan mashup for my taste.

Female fundies: the Botkin sisters, Jessa Duggar (or really, any of the Duggar girls. They're all pretty),Erin Bates-Paine

I find Erin Paine to be gorgeous with her hair. I also think that Jessa is the prettiest Duggar girl, although they are all pretty girls.

As for guys, I have always thought Chad Paine, Lawson Bates, and Skylar Weiss were attractive. Sam Turley is nice too...

although i am androsexual usually i havent found any attractive male* fundy, they all just give off a vibe of patriarchy and submission...

I dont go in teenage territory

derrick was sort of good looking before the scruffy looking nerf herder lookincl jaw surgery..

although sparkling lauren isnt a fundie anymore she is quite cute.

I'm afraid I don't get the John Maxwell thing. Or most 'attractive' fundie guys. They all have massive faces?? I don't mean in the sense of being bigheaded or even fat, but that they just seem to have physically overlarge faces/heads? Also I'm not into the cowboy type. Physically my 'type' in terms of fundie dudes is probably Derrick Dillard but finding it hard to see anything attractive about the Dillards as people.

This actually made me chuckle, because I totally would go for a guy who looked like Derrick. I always like those tall, skinny, nerdy types. Also, he has a cute smile. If his personality was completely different, I could totally see him being "my type"

As for girls, I could definitely see myself developing a crush on Jinger. She's very sweet, and has a warm smile and pretty hair.

Yep, Cleve is cute and looks like he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I miss Addie posting.

:lol:

Addie is posting again: mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2015/08/life-and-love.html

I like skinny nerds and don't mind the scruffiness of Derrick, just his enabling of Jill's doucheness. Goatee and dad jeans being attractive is a bit incomprehensible to me - I think it makes all these 'hot' guys look so much older than they are.

although i am androsexual usually i havent found any attractive male* fundy, they all just give off a vibe of patriarchy and submission...

derrick was sort of good looking before the scruffy looking nerf herder lookincl jaw surgery..

Way to Star Wars reference!! :yoda:

Oh, man! I just got sucked down the sparkling Lauren rabbit hole a couple weeks back and was surprised by how attractive she was when she cut off those dreads!

Oh, man! I just got sucked down the sparkling Lauren rabbit hole a couple weeks back and was surprised by how attractive she was when she cut off those dreads!

I only forgive you for that because you have a low post count. :lol:

Fundie cult I'd most likely convert to: Amish. Beachy Amish, to be more precise.

Desireable traits all around: Chad Pain

As a gal pal: Joy Anna Dugger

Cutest nose: Anna Duggar

Most self-absorbed: three-way tie--Jessa, Jill-Rod, and Missionary John.

Family I'd most like to visit: Bates

Cutest baby: Bradley Bates

Most in need of a makeover: Suzette Keller

Most in need of a pampering vacation w/o the kids: Anna Duggar

Most in need of a hairbrush: tie--Jill Dillard and her little sister, Josie

Most annoying voice and style: Michelle Duggar

Most over-the-top: Jill-Rod

Glad-she's not-my-mom: Erika Shupe

Least attractive men: tie--Dave-Rod and Jim Boob, Joshly, Pa Keller Ack! I can't decide!

Most attractive (and sedate) modest style: Jana Duggar

Most likely to take to Starbucks with me: Jinger Duggar

Most ridiculous wedding attire: Jessiqua

these are based on physical attributes.

girls: jessa seewald, carlin bates, erin paine.

boys: skylar weiss, chad paine, jed duggar, lawson bates.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Skylar Weiss. I actually don't find him all that attractive, but I can understand the appeal. I wonder what he's up to these days. Haven't seen him and his mother creeping around lately.

Not a single one of them. Behind those good looks lies the crazy..

ETA: My youngest niece likes Joy Duggar.

I thought i was the only nutjob here who thinks the PP is attractive in the looks department. He's a disgusting human being though :?

And here's the third who likes his looks but is disgusted by his personality.

Based solely on looks, Ben Brower is totally my type. I don't fancy his current hobo look but his older more polished look makes me :drool:

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac25 ... andGRb.jpg

Well, I'm a lesbian, so no fundie would touch me with a 10-foot pole. I also don't have conventional beauty standards.

But, Joy Anna, definitely. I like that she's in shape, works out (I don't like super-skinny women with no muscle, and I like larger butts, so the fact that she is a bit heavier than the other J'Slaves is actually rather attractive). She also has a kind, open face and pretty eyes.

I think Jinger would be most fun to talk to, though.

I just realized I was confusing Skylar Weiss with Cooper Dauer. Cooper's the one with the creepy mother. But I haven't seen them around lately, either.

He's way too young for me, but I've always thought Josiah was really good looking....and of course Chad. None of them are my actual "type", though, I like the surfer/so cal board shorts and flops look.

Archived