IGNORED

What fundy is your "type"?

gustava

Reading the comments about JT on the DPIART thread, it occurred to me to wonder which fundy I might find attractive. No one comes immediately to mind, so I'll wander around FJ and peek at some of the photos.

So, based on physical looks alone, what fundy do you find attractive?

Reading the comments about JT on the DPIART thread, it occurred to me to wonder which fundy I might find attractive. No one comes immediately to mind, so I'll wander around FJ and peek at some of the photos.

So, based on physical looks alone, what fundy do you find attractive?

Jessa Duggar.

FSM help me, but I find Nathan Pearl to be very attractive. As for the women, I think Jessa is gobsmackingly gorgeous (and I might kill for her hair). And ditto FundiesInParis about Olivia of Fresh Modesty.

I find very few men in the fundie world to be attractive, but attractive women seem to abound.

ETA: Here's Nathan with David R.:

OgIdBwJ.png

I'm afraid I don't get the John Maxwell thing. Or most 'attractive' fundie guys. They all have massive faces?? I don't mean in the sense of being bigheaded or even fat, but that they just seem to have physically overlarge faces/heads? Also I'm not into the cowboy type. Physically my 'type' in terms of fundie dudes is probably Derrick Dillard but finding it hard to see anything attractive about the Dillards as people.

Girls - Jana Duggar, Joy Anna Duggar

Guys - John Maxwell (this is new to me. the first time I thought this was the recent pic of him holding the pie)

Just now reading your post it occurred to me that Jana and Joy Anna are basically the same name. They sound so similar. Isn't there a Joanna too? Wow. It's like naming your kids Kristen and Kiersten or something.

Back on topic: That one guy we used to talk about, Cleve Something? Morton? He was handsome.

I think Jana Duggar and Michael Keilen (Bates) are beautiful, perhaps because they are classic beauties IMO.

As for the guys, I think Chad Paine is sooooo hot, he's a great guy also. You know what? I'm single, i want a Chad Paine in my life :lol:

I also think Lawson Bates, John Maxwell and some of the Ardnt weirdos are cute.

I feel bad to admit it but I think that the PP is hot... :? (of course only as long as he keeps his mouth shut)

I thought i was the only nutjob here who thinks the PP is attractive in the looks department. He's a disgusting human being though :?

Huh. I can't think of any. Especially not any of the men. Well, maybe Chad Payne. For women? Maybe Lena.

I have a very narrow "type" for both men and women and I can't think of any fundie who hits my criteria fully. Those two are probably the closest.

Just now reading your post it occurred to me that Jana and Joy Anna are basically the same name. They sound so similar. Isn't there a Joanna too? Wow. It's like naming your kids Kristen and Kiersten or something.

Back on topic: That one guy we used to talk about, Cleve Something? Morton? He was handsome.

Yep, Cleve is cute and looks like he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I miss Addie posting.

Chad Paine.

I think Ben Seewald and John Maxwell are good looking but not in the sense that I'd look twice if they were just random dudes on the street (I would look twice or three times at Chad, lol). Then various others like Joseph, Josiah, Jer & Jed Duggar, Derick Dillard, the Bates boys, David Waller, etc. are just normal looking guys, not ugly but not particularly appealing, either.

Chad Paine seems like the whole package. He loves his wife, he is handy around the house, and he actually has a job (which you wouldn't think is rare for fundie men who are supposed to lead their families, but it is).

Sam Turley and Skylar Weiss are attractive, but they come off so smug. They definitely know they are hot.

As for women, Kelly Bradrick is absolutely gorgeous. I always thought the blonde Botkinette was very pretty. Many of the Duggar and Bates girls are very pretty.

Nawelle Noor (Nadia Botkin's little sister) is pretty.

None of the guys are anything I'd actually want to do anything with. Maybe JTits. I'd teach him a thing or two about gender roles.

I'm afraid I don't get the John Maxwell thing. Or most 'attractive' fundie guys. They all have massive faces?? I don't mean in the sense of being bigheaded or even fat, but that they just seem to have physically overlarge faces/heads? Also I'm not into the cowboy type. Physically my 'type' in terms of fundie dudes is probably Derrick Dillard but finding it hard to see anything attractive about the Dillards as people.

Back when I was taking portraiture classes (art school dropout here) we used to talk about "face-to-head ratio." Some people have big/small faces compared to their head size!

I'm not big on the cowboy thing either. Or the goatee-and-dad-jeans thing that half the eligible fundie boys seem to have. That leaves... not much, I guess.

I can't think of any fundie guy who is truly my type (boyish and bespectacled, medium build, blue/green eyes), but there are some I think are attractive. Andrew Torres is super hot. Chad Paine is handsome (and quite defrauding below the neck too, ahem). Ben Seewald is cute but looks kind of dim.

There are a lot of beautiful fundie women. I would have killed to look like Fresh Modesty Olivia or maybe Erin Paine when I was younger. Rebecca Loomis and her sister Sarah are lovely. Elizabeth Munck is adorable. Like her brother, Lourdes is stunning. Jana and Jessa are very pretty in different ways. Jasmine Baucham is also pretty.

Girl: Carlin Bates. 100%. Woman crush Wednesday, absolutely. Let's just court already.

Boy: John Webster, Jeremiah Duggar, or maybe one of the Hartono boys.

For the girls I'd say Jana Duggar, she's stunning... guys, Chad Paine and yes, I get the PP thing. He's a horrible guy but he has more than a passing resemblance to Matthew Fox from Lost (although I've heard stories here and there that Matthew Fox isn't just the most fantastic human being either so maybe it fits).

I can only think of females I consider good looking. I can't think of one man. I agree with many listed above and want to add Priscilla Waller. She's very pretty. Kayla? Rodrigues is very pretty too. (I know she's a minor, not calling her hot, but pretty)

Archived