IGNORED

I Didn’t Come From Your Rib, You Came From My Vagina

doggie

this is great.

It hasn’t been making many headlines, other than the constant barrage of the heavily edited videos attacking Planned Parenthood and the constant barrage of accusations against the women’s health organization, but the war on women is every bit as strong as it was when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a “slut†for wanting birth control to be paid by insurance.

Well, since they’re fighting their fight with video, YouTube user PsychoSuperMom donned her Ellie May Clampett look and a guitar and is fighting fire with fire, only she’s a lot funnier than anyone in the GOP. “I Didn’t Come From Your Rib (You Came From My Vagina)†is two minutes and 12 seconds of pure hilarity and a complete takedown of Republicans.

While it is very funny, it’s also very serious. It begins by saying that women’s rights are well-established, “or so we presumed.†Then, she laments the fact that right-wing politicians want to take us back to 1950.

It’s not just women’s rights that she’s defending. PsychoSuperMom’s fictional character cites facts, like evolution and climate change and the fact that we were not founded as a Christian nation. She even says “the Bible doesn’t trump the Constitution.†See what she did there?

[bBvideo 560,340:1c0fagai]

[/bBvideo]

I love this! Where can I find a bumper sticker?

zazzle.com/i_didnt_come_from_your_rib_car_bumper_sticker-128542769814968169

Archived