IGNORED

Another fake Jew SAHD: Peculiar Treasures

Dinorah

I'm always intrigued by messianic blogs, and there's one by a Lina wannabe that's interesting for a few reasons:

peculiartreasures-rachel.blogspot.com/

-Rachel had a plan of joining the IDF, it's not clear how she wanted to do it since she's not an Israeli citizen and wouldn't be able to make alyah, presumably. Incidentally, Rachel sounds to me, from the tone of some of her posts, like she could have some (untreated) anxiety or depression issues. A lot what she writes sounds silly but she seems like a sweet girl.

- Rachel's mother Shoshana also has a (it seems abandoned) blog. The two of them were "Feautered Feminas" on "Feelin Femine" a few months ago. It turns out that Shoshana split up with her husband because he wouldn't go along with her fake Judaism. Submissiveness, much? She's also remarrying and relocating with Rachel to Alaska. Adultery, anyone? "Giving pieces of your heart"?

I'm always intrigued by messianic blogs, and there's one by a Lina wannabe that's interesting for a few reasons:

http://peculiartreasures-rachelDOTblogspotDOTcom/

-Rachel had a plan of joining the IDF, it's not clear how she wanted to do it since she's not an Israeli citizen and wouldn't be able to make alyah, presumably. Incidentally, Rachel sounds to me, from the tone of some of her posts, like she could have some (untreated) anxiety or depression issues. A lot what she writes sounds silly but she seems like a sweet girl.

- Rachel's mother Shoshana also has a (it seems abandoned) blog. The two of them were "Feautered Feminas" on "Feelin Femine" a few months ago. It turns out that Shoshana split up with her husband because he wouldn't go along with her fake Judaism. Submissiveness, much? She's also remarrying and relocating with Rachel to Alaska. Adultery, anyone? "Giving pieces of your heart"?

I used to keep up with Rachel, but I haven't been to her blog in awhile. Well, this is quite the development. I'm amused that she thinks her brother should move with them to Alaska for opportunities. Not that there's nothing going on in Alaska, but I can't imagine there are more opportunities there than where they live now. Although I'm not sure where they live now. But I'd guess he has more opportunities in South Africa if they live in a big city like Johannesburg or Cape Town. Or even smaller cities there.

Ugh, these fake Jews are so...ignorant. Not just about Judaism though. Who in their right mind thinks that Israel is some kind of fairy tale land? Not that I agree with Rachel's assessment that it is a war zone (yes, there are places that are war zones, but in general, it is not). Not that Israel is a terrible place, but I just don't get why these fundies would think that it is some kind of Yeshua fairy tale come true. Maybe Lina and Love thing it is a fairy tale land, too, and that's why they want to move there.

Also, what the hell does she mean when she says she has Israelite ancestry?

And it seems like her mom visited Alaska in the summertime. I feel like Alaskan winter is going to be a huge shock to a pair of Africans.

My god. The mother apparently doesn't believe she is worth anything without a proper headship in life.

Hey, meet people, fall in love, change your life, whatever makes you happy I guess. But, dragging your kids to Alaska, which is not only remote for Americans, it's a remote part of a foreign country for them, is just selfish and stupid.

Archived