IGNORED

The Duggar Interview - With Megyn Kelly

twin2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LESBIAN AGENDAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I'm not the only one who heard that right??? she said that right???

OH....OK, JB!!

It's just a child preying on a child. It's really not a big deal!!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Pedifile is ageless it usually starts in the early teens

edited to add I learned in criminology and social deviance

OH, IS IT COMMON SENSE MICHELLE??

Oh my fucking god, I can't even. I have lost the ability to even.

Did JB just say that Josh was "a child preying on a child", and not a pedophile because pedos are "adults preying on children"?

DQ is justifying the robocall.

Also, JB just said Josh was 14 just turned 15 when he said 13 just turned 14...

AND THERE IS AN AGENDA. A BIG FAT GAY AGENDA. I want a copy.

'there's an agenda, there's people who are purposing to bring things out to hurt and slander'

Oh fucking bullshit, these people just lie.

The reporter is doing a decent job though, she's asking.

Michelle, stop the blame game.

You guys sold the world a fraud, own it.

You poo-poo'd abuse for a year, own it.

Screaming into my pillow about the "Josh is a child preying on a child. That's the difference between him and a trans person." comment. ARGGHHHH!!!

Yes, people have crap, but they do not sell themselves as morally superior.

You go, Megyn. The robocall- YES!

Michelle had the most bullshit answer though. And JB swoops in with the "well, a pedophile is REALLY..."

Lol, she just said "purposing." And there's an AGENDA!

Her face was stuck like this for a good minute.

Eta: well I tried to attach a pic but its too big. Ugh. I fail at Internet sometimes.

J'megyn saves the Duggars part 2

Megyn - the duggars were faced with questions including what to tell police and how to protect their children

Did it feel at all like a sophies's choice?

Boob - we felt like our son's heart had gone astray. Jesus shared a story... sheep... going after one... as parents we loved josh "and our other ones" we had to make sure that josh didnt make wrong choices.

Michelle - it doesnt mean that youre not a good shephard, jesus was a good shephard but he went after one that went astray. We were doing the best we could to protect these and go after one... blah blah... devastated.. .we have to send him out. He has to go and get help. It was that evening when they left and took him, he was weeping and shared what he had done and we were weeping... and the little one was like "whats wrong?" The next day and for days I said 'josh has done some very bad things (tearless crying) and hes very sorry."

Boob - I was thankful, and the ray of hope was... josh came and told us and his heart was still soft. We wouldnt have known if he hadnt came and told us. None of the victims really knew about this or understand what he had done...

Megyn - what about that jim bob, as a parent, do you feel guilty when you learned that his behavior had continued and other girls had became victims?

Boob - yes. We, I think as parents you feel like a failure when one of your kids does something wrong. You feel like "If I had done more training, or maybe something else" this wouldnt have happened but the truth is that kids will make their own choices and they will make decisions even though youve taught them right and wrong

Megyn - I'm talking about, as the father of your girls not the father of josh. It must have been very hard to look at your little one and know that the behavior had been ongoing.

Boob - right. I was so thankful, though that josh came and told us and that our girls, even though this was a bad situation, as we;ve talked to other families that have had other things happen, a lot of their stories were even worse.

Megyn - just to clarify, it was 4 daughters and a babysitter, and you notified her...

Boob - right, he called her and asked for forgiveness. She didnt know that had done anything either. It was more like just a, fondling, touch, while they were asleep for most of them and there were 2 incidents when they were awake. It was a bad thing. It was something we'd like to forget.

Megyn - let me move back to therapy. You sent josh to this treatment center. Was there more therapy for josh and the girls?

Boob - yes. What happened was, when josh came back from little rock, the last step was to make things right with the law because he had broken the law. We took him down to the local police station, the closest one to our house, and walked in and talked to a man there.

Megyn - what was that like? How do you make the decision as a parent to bring your child to law enforcement and turn him over

Boob - we felt like it was an important step for josh to confess to the police what he had done because he had broken the law and if we didnt do this that this would be something hanging over his head for the rest of his life...

Megyn - was that terrifying?

Boob - it was very terrifying. We didnt know if they were going to arrest him at that point or what they were going to do...

Michelle - and now, we were waiting to hear... we didnt know if they were going to come...

'there's an agenda, there's people who are purposing to bring things out to hurt and slander'

Oh fucking bullshit, these people just lie.

The reporter is doing a decent job though, she's asking.

Michelle, honey, slander involves lies. What people are saying about your kid and family, ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Discussing it isn't slander!

JB????? My family never had molestation stuff????

Like???? my mom's kinda neurotic but like??????

she never committed a crime????

sorry assholes but covering up your monster son???? =/= average family drama

HIS AGE IS NOT AN EXCUSE AND PEDOPHILE...MOLESTER

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SEMANTIC PREACHING ASSWIPES

STOP INVOKING JESUS

THERE IS NO FUCKING AGENDA YOU PIECES OF HUMAN TRASH.

YOU'RE THE ONE WITH AN AGENDA STOP PROJECTING MICHELLE.

"NONO She used the term "pedophile" and a pedophile is older than 16 preying on children, my son was 15, so him being a child molester is totally out of the question, but i admit if there would have been one more candle on the cake, we would have been fucked"

Btw, thank you Michelle and JimBob for totally not answering the question about the robocalls and thank you Megyn for not trying to get an answer out of them, that would have been to unfair to them.

I'm not the only one who heard that right??? she said that right???

Oh no I definitely heard that. It was a thing that was said. Please let Rachel Maddow and CNN pick this up... :pull-hair:

Love Jim Bob pulling out the legal definitions. So sincere.

And Michelle complaining about people with agendas hurting them in the same breath as her response to the robocall question. Not so fun when you're on the other end of someone's agenda!

Did Boob attend the SODRT too? It's "had come" not "had came." He's used that improper conjugation several times.

And this might have been addressed already, but why didn't the girls know those were improper touches? I think that's what I heard J'chelle say. Kids are told if someone touches you where your bathing suit covers you, it's a bad touch. Given that their bathing suits cover from the chin to mid-calf, shaking your hand could almost be considered improper for them.

Just another example of children ill prepared for life.

Also, they've just talked about the sealed juvenile record. If he wasn't charged, there wasn't a record, just a report.

Archived