IGNORED

Any photos of Candy?

acheronbeach

She goes on and on about her and others' appearance, but there are no photos of her anywhere that I can find. She posts pictures of other Christian ladies, which I find odd.

Has she ever posted pictures of herself?

Right now, she is on one of her privacy kicks. She'll get bored with that soon, and do a week in feminine dresses, or pictures of her in her exercise clothes when she loses the few pounds shes blogged about recently.

she often posts pictures of herself in the past on her blog. Just wait a bit and she'll post one...never fails.

Here's a link to an older photo

sweepingcobwebs.com/2010/07/19/candys-latest-passive-aggressive-post/

Thanks! I just started getting into her nutty website (I never used to realize just how crazy she is) and the lack of photos seemed weird, for a fundy.

She'll go through a stage where she will emboss the photos so you can really see faces and then she will give that up and start posting regular photos of herself. She's very predictable

I predict we'll see one of her in a swimsuit, workout clothes, or bikini before too long. She can't help herself. At the VERY least, we'll see all of her dresses and get a home tour, probably by the holidays. September will be homeschool bliss, harvest bliss, and I'm guessing a sourdough video. October will be Halloween is evil. IIRC, November is when they harvest the super secret stash cash crop. They'll have a feast she'll have to brag about, probably featuring duck. December will come with details about Satan Claus, then a a wistful post about their halcyon family holiday. She'll get the kids new bibles this year. Again.

Really, her blog hasn't changed in 3+ years.

Is Candy the one who often talks about being a "big reader", but who basically just reads the same ten books every year? I was never around for her snark, I think, I've only heard things second-hand.

She "reads" a lot but you should check out her review of War & Peace. "I was surprised by (character) and disappointed with (character)" somehow counts as a review. I'm trying to find it now... Will post when I do!

That big old man watch is so feminine. What can I say? It makes me want to be a headcovering, dresses only, KJV only believing SAHW.

NOT.

PS are those the new puppies?

I agree that she is a pretty lady. And I have no idea of those are her puppies or someone else's puppies, or what. But I know that they do have a puppy at the moment.

As my dear departed Grandmother was fond of saying, "pretty is as pretty does".

Considering some of the crap that's come out of Candy's mouth, she's very unattractive to me.

As my dear departed Grandmother was fond of saying, "pretty is as pretty does".

Considering some of the crap that's come out of Candy's mouth, she's very unattractive to me.

Agreed. The way she looks has never been relevant to my opinion of her. She is an ugly, ugly person and it has nothing to do with what her face looks like, how she does her hair or how she clothes her body.

I've never been able to give her the benefit of any doubt or give her 'credit' for anything. The ugly that is Candy is exactly who and what she is.

It's ok though. She doesn't care why my opinion of her is. So, I can see her as one of the ugliest people on the planet and it doesn't affect or matter to anyone.

Thanks, The Archivist!!!

I agree, she's a pretty woman, but I have to wonder if she has some mental health issues that haven't been treated by a professional. It's not normal to think and behave the way she does. And I don't mean just the religiosity, and I'm not saying this just because she's a fundie.

Didn't she self-diagnose Aspergers?

yes I do believe she did!

And she also had a video of her cooking up a rattlesnake. Yummo!

Cooking up a rattlesnake after slicing it open and pulling out the not-yet-digested rat. She had another one up of her killing a catfish in the bathtub and she prays over it like she's going a Biblical safricice, shouting "LOOOOORRRRRRRRRD THANK YOU FOR THIS FISH, AAAAMENNN!!!"

Anyone who says you can cure a brown recluse bite with hot water is mentally unstable.

Archived