IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors - Part 4

happy atheist

Now if they would just connect Duggar, Gothard, and Huckabee.

I am sure there is plenty to connect Huckabee to all sorts of nonsense if people just pay attention.

His wife ran for Secretary of state back while he was still govenor and a reporter asked her since she believed in submitting to her husband wouldn't that cause problems if she were in office and he requested her to do something that the Secretary should'nt do, and she said she didn't see how that would be a conflict.

Thankfully she lost.

Huckabee is a fool.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The leghumpers are still in full swing, one of the comments written suggests that Oprah, called the authorities and lied to them about the Duggar's to bring the family down... wth? Are people not really reading the articles? Are they just so hung up on defending him that they are not doing any research to formulate a well thought out opinion?

Blaming the liberal media? Assuming anyone/anything labeled "Christian" must be A-OK? I don't get it. I do think many of the articles have been careful to omit the ages and family relationship of his victims, so many leg-humpers are thinking Josh "just" had a make-out session with a consenting girl the same age as he was. They aren't making the effort to read past the headlines.

I read some "mommy" boards where the members fancy themselves sophisticated, educated, liberal, and non-religious. It's horrifying how many of them are vehemently defending Josh with the classic, "Oh, boys will be boys; he was just curious" defense.

All off this is moving really fast and I’m having a hard time keeping up. I am currently trying to watch the last episodes online and I am 7 min in and I don’t know if I can do this guys. I have this little narrator in my head thinking about what happened when they talk, when they interact, when Joshes face makes me want to hurt my computer....

I’m a little neurotic about leaving things unfinished but this may have to be left unwatched.

ETA Joshie boy was on my local news last night but they just said he molested minors, not his sisters. it was a 3 sentence blurb in-between ‘bigger’ stories.

reverbpress.com/news/texas-pastors-wife-josh-duggar-just-playing-doctor-image/

Who are these people????!!!!! Blaming the victims and stating its "playing doctor"

I wonder now if "Alice's" true identity will be found out? Granted, I doubt she will come forward, but some investigative reporting might uncover who she really is. Maybe that will be the next windfall.

Is it wrong to think Jim Bob probably called in a favor with his good friend Mike Huckabee to see if he could find a judge to personally handle this?

No in fact Mike Huckabee nominated the judge that ordered the documents destroyed to Arkansas Judaical system.

I wonder now if "Alice's" true identity will be found out? Granted, I doubt she will come forward, but some investigative reporting might uncover who she really is. Maybe that will be the next windfall.

TMZ may pay her to come forward. An on camera interview would be ratings gold.

My god Boob has connections in all the right places. What a savvy douchebag.

Secondly; how on earth is it wrong for your children to explore natural desires with their boyfriends / girlfriends (kissing, hugging etc.) but your son molesting your daughters and some other girl is just a "teenage mistake"????

Duggar logic. It's sickening.

http://reverbpress.com/news/texas-pastors-wife-josh-duggar-just-playing-doctor-image/

Who are these people????!!!!! Blaming the victims and stating its "playing doctor"

The person that the pastor's wife is addressing in her rants is Vyckie Garrison. I have read a lot about Vyckie Garrison, she was once in the Quiverfull movement but left and now she is moderately outspoken against the teachings of it. She is pretty good to read if you want to learn more.

Maybe we should call the next thread "Josh Part 5 - The Vindication of Alice."

Wherever Alice is right now, if he or she is still alive, they must be sitting wherever they live and saying, "I told ya so!" And that person has every right to feel that way. I wish there had been a way for him/her to prove herself. How could anyone have known?

At this point, the only thing I'm thing about is the Duggars next response to these allegations. Will they release one ir not? Will Josh now be the poster child of redemption? I can't help but think they'll continue on their seminar rounds witching their fundie culture groups.

Also, I'm steering clear of TLC since this news broke. Hypocritical to not cancel 19 at this point.

Wherever Alice is right now, if he or she is still alive, they must be sitting wherever they live and saying, "I told ya so!" And that person has every right to feel that way. I wish there had been a way for him/her to prove herself. How could anyone have known?

She'd probably be grateful that it has now been proven true.

who is alice?

and people magazine.com is all over Josh Duggar in a major way - it's amazing - BRING THE MAN DOWN - michelle and JB are everywhere

I miss the old days of deciphering Ben's facebook posts :D

what I wouldn't give for a bible verse from Jessa

At this point, the only thing I'm thing about is the Duggars next response to these allegations. Will they release one ir not? Will Josh now be the poster child of redemption? I can't help but think they'll continue on their seminar rounds witching their fundie culture groups.

Also, I'm steering clear of TLC since this news broke. Hypocritical to not cancel 19 at this point.

Re the bolded, maybe Josh will follow the footsteps of his brother-in-law John Shrader and become a missionary Remittance Man...

now I'll be humming Jimmy Buffett tunes for the rest of the night...

who is alice?

and people magazine.com is all over Josh Duggar in a major way - it's amazing - BRING THE MAN DOWN - michelle and JB are everywhere

I miss the old days of deciphering Ben's facebook posts :D

what I wouldn't give for a bible verse from Jessa

Alice is the person who posted about this way back in 2007.

She'd probably be grateful that it has now been proven true.

And perhaps angry it took so long it took people to listen. Smuggar got to stay in the cushy comforts of his victims being his servants and went on to have kids.

Alice is the person who posted about this way back in 2007.

ah thank you

and anyone who knows me here knows I hated Jessa's bible verses :D

so that's saying a lot

and I agree TMZ should pay Alice and then they will totally cancel the show

and I still am disgusted by Mrs Seewald - maybe Ben wants her to tow the line

The leghumpers are all adults, yet they act like two years having a tantrum.Some religious folks just NEVER learn especially Christians. Their bible thumping asses stay on somebody's high horse unjustifiably condemning others lives when they're not harming anyone. This is what happens when one believes in things they don't understand. Gullible as fuck will fall for anything as long as god & Jesus are involved. It's hilarious how on twitter and facebook how these conservatives are saying he made a mistake and how he deserves a second chance. But that let that be Sean or Miguel taking a piece of candy or having a fake gun. He deserves to be shot and in prison. Sick individuals.White parents harbor a rapist who molests their children and get praise but Obamas are bad parents 'cause they like Beyonce

White men get "redemption" and prayer for raping their sisters. Black children get called thugs after racist cops kill them

Josh Duggar was a "minor" when he molested his sisters but Tamir Rice and Travyon Martin were "men" shot dead for holding candy and toy guns

15 y/o Josh Duggar was a "young teenager" making a mistake when he molested five girls but 12 y/o Tamir Rice deserved to die, apparently.

Those people like Honey Boo Boo, Duggars and Duck Dynasty exist. You go to any rural areas they have the highest percentage of known sex offenders. Plus hillbillies don't care about age of consent. All someone needs to say is they love Jesus, America, and pickup trucks and their welcomed into the family. The lifestyle is appealing to a sex offender. all they have to do is ask jesus for forgiveness and then it's okay. All is forgiven then they do it again. Then get away with it again.

The stupid ass thumpers have to admit that the wholesome modesty Duggars could do this. They need to stop. Just goes to shows what kind of people watch the show.

Won't the other fundie families feel pressure to give a statement? Enough pressure that it becomes inevitable?

I have a hunch we will be seeing Josh doing a sit down tell all style interview. I don't think they'll mention it was his sisters, or name the victims. But we will be hearing how he got salvation and how beliieu g in God redeemed him etc. They'll include snippets from Anna and Jim Douche and Michelle.

Jana had to give Jessa her jewelry box for complaining about Jessa annoying her.... if that's how that situation was mishandled by JB & M, I can't imagine how this awful situation was handled by them.

I'm reading an article about Vyckie Garrison, she is an ex-quiverfull follower and something she wrote sounds just like a family we know:

"Some Quiverfull kids are making the break, too. Growing up in a Quiverfull home means being raised by a narcissistic father and having a mother with a huge martyr complex. The kids are treated as property to be hoarded. They are isolated, coerced and manipulated, abused and deprived socially and educationally. As surrogate moms, the older daughters bear the brunt of the work: cleaning, cooking … even homeschooling and disciplining their younger siblings when the Quiverfull mothers become too worn down and burned out from perpetual pregnancy and trying to keep up with this unsustainable lifestyle.

When they finally encounter the “real world,†these kids are pissed. They feel ripped off … and rightfully so."

I keep wondering what the 'whistle blower', if there is one, is thinking. If the intent was to bring down JB & Michelle then it seems they have succeeded in spectacular fashion. I wonder if they, in their quest for the truth, considered the cost to the Duggar children and grandchildren.

It will be interesting to see if it was worth it.

Archived