IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard, Derick Dillard, & Baby Israel - Part 2

happy atheist

Are they allowed to refrain from sex if their husband wants it?

No but perhaps she could make herself unavailable? Go visit a family member or something like that? I doubt Anna is that smart, though, haha.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the Dillards might be cloth diapering! $ave the difference and the environment :)

Yes but now he is going with a wife and a baby and probably many more babies to come. There is a vast difference between being a single guy who can live on next to nothing and being a family man who must provide for his children. With TLC out of the picture the future is so different from what they probably envisioning. With TLC there was plenty of money, and people to help them arrange for comfortable living accommodations. Without TLC there is just the WalMart job. Can he back away from that job now? If he quits that job and moves his family to Nepal what will the future hold? Where will they go from there? TLC was like having millionaire parents and a trust fund, now it is all gone.

All these things are what a legitimate mission organization would help with. If they are planning on going with the IMB (Derick's previous organization), then none of the issues above are actually problems (except finding a job when he gets back).

I wonder if this is a return to social media for them? Or if it's a one off for dilly's 2 month? He is very cute though.

It looks like the Dillards might be cloth diapering! $ave the difference and the environment :)

Well let's face it if (I mean when) the tlc train pulls out, their going to need to save the difference. I don't imagine that a job at Walmart even hq is enough to feed eleventy kids!

Well let's face it if (I mean when) the tlc train pulls out, their going to need to save the difference. I don't imagine that a job at Walmart even hq is enough to feed eleventy kids!

I am hoping one of the byproducts from this entire debacle is that all of these children realize the inherent dangers with mega families and do not wander down that path.

I am hoping one of the byproducts from this entire debacle is that all of these children realize the inherent

dangers with mega families and do not wander down that path.

Well out of 19 I'd hope at least one would see the light but maybe that's just wishful thinking. One of the younger girls maybe who have seen more of the world from a young age. To go from film crew and trips to exotic places to being totally sheltered is going to be hard for them especially I think.

Israel is a very cute little guy.

That poor baby still looks like Jim Boob. (Whoops, was that too harsh, Pickles? Lucky I'm on Free Jinger)

Let's see them still use cloth diapers when they have THREE in diapers at the same time. I predict they'll have their third born before Izzy is fully toilet trained if Jill is able to conceive again as quickly as she did Izzy. The c-section may slow her down but if she does end up like her mom it'll be three in diapers at once for the next 20 years. Four if she ever has twins!

Better you than me, Dills!

No but perhaps she could make herself unavailable? Go visit a family member or something like that? I doubt Anna is that smart, though, haha.

With 3 or 4 kids, I doubt they are doing it every night all month. If Anna REALLY wanted to avoid M5 (?), she could just make sure the few fertile days a month were super exhausting for Josh so he wasn't all over her. Or pretend to vomit or something. Unless he is into physically forcing her to have sex whenever he wants it, she can avoid that fertile period without really letting him know.

Let's see them still use cloth diapers when they have THREE in diapers at the same time. I predict they'll have their third born before Izzy is fully toilet trained if Jill is able to conceive again as quickly as she did Izzy. The c-section may slow her down but if she does end up like her mom it'll be three in diapers at once for the next 20 years. Four if she ever has twins!

Better you than me, Dills!

Hey there is one thing I don't know about the Duggars. How do they potty train? I'm guessing it's not gentle potty learning where you wait til they're completely ready on their own. They seem more like the "You won't manipulate me into this, you will do it ON MY SCHEDULE" types... Can't see blanket trainers letting a 3 year old wear diapers. And this is with no judgement from me as my 3.5 year olds are in diapers bc they just weren't ready last time we tried and I'm not into traumatizing them. And I'm in no hurry.

So, my dad has made two trips to Nepal in the last few years to go trekking. The first time he caught dome bug during his extended layover in China and ended up getting evaced off the mountain and hospitalized. He said the medical care he received was pretty good. As to whether the hospital is still even standing? Who knows what medical care looks like right now.

He's been in contact with his guide since the earthquakes and they certainly don't need the Dillard's there right now. The guide's brother was trying to dry food over a huge fire he built until my dad sent them plans for a solar food dryer that they can safely scale up. The concept of burying the footings of a house and insulating the walls are foreign to them. He didn't even know what insulation was. They need skilled contractors way more than missionaries.

The worst part is that I know exactly why they want to go. A lot of people send their kids to school in Kathmandu. There are now several villages that no longer exist, leaving thousands of orphans in Kathmandu. They want to go convert freshly orphaned children. I find this borderline disgusting. I'm no fan of trying to convert unsuspecting natives in the first place. Taking advantage of a truly horrific situation to do so is beyond awful in my mind.

Archived