IGNORED

Jill Giving Princess Kate Advice

ljohnson2006

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One pregnancy with a c-section and Jill is a freaking world class expert. I wonder how much she is paid by People for these pearls of wisdom? :P

I was gonna snark but those are nice things that did not come off as cultish or in duggarspeak. On the other hand must the duggars be asked about such silly things.

:lol: at the comments on the article.

Considering George was late in 2013 I don't think Catherine needs Jill's advice.

I am not a huge Kate fan but she is the mother of a nearly two year old. She doesn't need advice from someone who nearly fucked up herself and her baby because she wanted a perfect home birth. People Magazine and US Magazine need to get out of the Azz of TLC and that stupid E! Channel. I swear that's all they write about. Also, People doesn't pay for interviews but they pay for your personal pictures they use in the magazines. My guess is that Jill and other TV "talent" have no choice but to do the interviews and part or their contracts with the network. They are required to do publicity for the show. Otherwise, no one would be asking Jill or any of the Duggars anything. It's not like they sell magazines.

Jill, your baby is a few weeks old. Kate already has a kid, in fact, she should probably be giving you advice.

I agree with ariel9. Why are people asking Jill about Princess Kate? I find it hilarious that first time Jill, mother for two-three weeks would have any advice to offer Princess Kate, who is on her second. Now dealing with pregnancy and birth is one topic where I would listen to Michelle Duggar but the magazine don't love her now - they love Jill.

Jill shouldn't have had a late baby. If she'd had an OB connected to a hospital, they would have figured out she was expecting a very large baby and induced her by her due date before little Dilly became the size of a three month old child.

Jill earned her C section 100% by allowing an oversized term baby to go two weeks past dates. So much for "inspiration boards" and all that wishful thinking. You can't squeeze an elephant through a straw. She's really lucky Israel didn't end up spending a few weeks in NICU.

Can't really snark on this. Jill didn't say anything to make it sound as if she knew more than Kate about childbirth, she just said that people should be patient, supportive, and respectful of Kate's personal boundaries.

Now, on the other hand, if even half of what we've heard is true about Baby Israel's birth, then she might want to reconsider some of the choices she made for labor and delivery the next time she gives birth. That's where the snarking goldmine seems to be right now. I haven't been home lately to catch the new Duggar episodes, but I can't wait to see this one and hear more about how Izzy's D-Day went down on the VSE.

Jill is an idot. We don't even know if Kate is late because they never released a due date. This is her 2nd child, as well.

The world is probably a better place without Jill as a "midwife". :doh: (Jill seems to be smart. If she actually wanted to study nursing at a collage, she would probably do well. Homeschool medical "stuff" is dangerous...)

She said nice things and didn't sound too crazy. Going past your due date really stinks and people do say some really dumb things. Luckily, most people don't jeopardize the life of their unborn child trying to avoid medical intervention. Why would someone even ask her this question?

Ever notice when there's discussion about someone's pregnancy/birth, some people seem to have to share every excruciating detail about their own experience(s)? Michele seems to be that way - always bringing up her own pregnancy/birth stories, whether anyone was interested or not.

It happens all the time on Facebook and comments under online articles - there's a sub-sector of women who have to detail every nuance of their child(ren)'s birth(s), whether their story has anything to do with the story being discussed.

I'm sorry, where in that article did Jill give Princess Kate advice?

She made some comments on how it sucks to be overdue, and then told royal baby watchers to be patient and understanding?

My oldest was 9 days late. Sometime around 7 days past my due-date I told people that I would start charging a quarter for every time someone asked where the baby was. That's my advice for keeping the annoying people at bay. ;)

I just feel for all the guys camping out side the hospital, it is NOT warm in the UK right now.

(I'll wait for the news with a cup of tea out of my William and Kate commemorative mug)

Jill thinks she is far more famous and informed than she actually is.

She has NO advice that anyone needs.

I hate People. That title is so misleading...Jill is clearly telling people what not to say to overdue women. And damn, she sounds almost snippy about. That girl was frustrated towards the end and hated the comment she was getting.

:lol: I mean, I doubt she just volunteered this advice; someone must have asked her. It's a ridiculous headline but it probably isn't her fault.

I agree that this particular article seems to be mostly People's fault. Jill's weighing in on being an overdue mother in the spotlight, rather than giving any actual advice to Kate, regardless of how the article itself is framing what she says. Jill was indeed under considerable media pressure before giving birth, and her advice does sound fairly frustrated. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for Kate as Jill, but then again Kate never actually gave a due date to start with aside from "mid to late April". The media is the one that picked her due date. Jill on the other hand...gave a little too much information to start with, so the pressure on her was definitely at least partially her own fault.

I hate People. That title is so misleading...Jill is clearly telling people what not to say to overdue women. And damn, she sounds almost snippy about. That girl was frustrated towards the end and hated the comment she was getting.

She wants the attention, fame, easy money and media platform, but then doesn't want the responsibility and what comes with having fame, a media platform and easy money.

Grow up, girl!

You're in the real world now.

She wants the attention, fame, easy money and media platform, but then doesn't want the responsibility and what comes with having fame, a media platform and easy money.

Grow up, girl!

You're in the real world now.

On the one hand, I like the hint that she has an actual personality other that perky crusader for Gothard/Christ, because I'm sure those comments suck for most pregnant women. On the other, I'm so with you. She puts her life out there for money and proselytizing purposes, she doesn't get to publicly complain or even imply that she's annoyed over the negative results of that.

For once, I thought Jill actually sounded genuine. That wasn't so snark-worthy.

That being said, the idea that Princess Kate would even know who the heck is this Jilly Dillard coming out of nowhere to give her advice did make me laugh a bit. :lol: I can't even imagine it.

For once, I thought Jill actually sounded genuine. That wasn't so snark-worthy.

That being said, the idea that Princess Kate would even know who the heck is this Jilly Dillard coming out of nowhere to give her advice did make me laugh a bit. :lol: I can't even imagine it.

Would Jill even know who Kate is?

Would Jill even know who Kate is?

Well the Duggars visited the UK on their ''world trip'' so I guess they do know there is a royal family, maybe they have no idea of the particular members though. :shrug:

Archived