IGNORED

Is this really Josh?

annalena

Love how he was 'homeshooled'.

Yup, Amy Duggar has confirmed that it's the real Josh. She did so, when some crazy fans told her they had reported all the fake Duggars out there.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000799838307&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100002400350382

from what he's posting, I believe he could be. Plus, he's friends with Susanna Keller. Who's wall is now open, btw, but only shows me the latest friendshop connections. Does it show more for anyone?

It is - he added me awhile back after I sent a message fluffing up his ego and telling how great I thought he and his family were. If you want to be his friend; just stroke his ego and he will add you. Stroke........ goodness! My brain is in the gutter today!

There is a load of pictures that are not on ja20 DOT org which make them look like a normal, sweet family. I'll snag some.

Love how he was 'homeshooled'.

although he and his other, older siblings probably got the best education of the whole Duggar bunch.. since the little ones don't seem to have any school at this point. It's still limited what Jana, Josh, etc. learned but probably more than the lost boys - generation!

Haha, really?!

I don't think he'll be pleased with my drinking pictures, pictures of me kissing my South African, nor being a Hindu believer.

But normal pictures of them off his facebook would be nice too see!

I always wonder if Anna secretly wears jeans around the house when the camera is not rolling and both watch hours of television. That would be swell.

It is - he added me awhile back after I sent a message fluffing up his ego and telling how great I thought he and his family were. If you want to be his friend; just stroke his ego and he will add you. Stroke........ goodness! My brain is in the gutter today!

There is a load of pictures that are not on ja20 DOT org which make them look like a normal, sweet family. I'll snag some.

That would be nice if you could get us some pictures- they don't seem to have any of Michael on their website which seems odd since it's been a while since his birth. I stopped watching the show- does anyone know if they've been featured on it recently? I wonder how Anna is adjusting to having two babies...

Love the sponsered link on his page:

"Exchange a massage with men near you or while traveling. World-wide massage exchange community. Free to register"

Defrauding!!!

They seem very happy, from what you can see in the pictures. I won't get them from facebook and post them here though cause I'm not sure if that's actually allowed, reposting the very pcitures?

A lot of the pics are of them eating out- actually almost all of them. And one is from when they had friends visiting- a couple, the wife is wearing JEANS!!! And in that pic Mackynzie wears what looks like a defrauding mini jeans skirt! It looks very short.

They all got passpport pictures. (Wonder where they would want to go?)

Michael's is HILARIOUS.

Sorry for multi-posting again, but is there a way to get the link directly to Josh's Instagram page?

And one of the latest pics of Anna & Michael seems to be from on a plane.

Wonder where they went?

Archived