IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

Sierra's eyes...I am wondering now if she has an overactive thyroid. She's quite thin, too. Nothing to back this up from a medical perspective, but it might explain the eyes.

Who pays $40 for a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries? :evil-eye: That's an exorbitant markup under even the best of circumstances. Like, if she was buying the strawberries wholesale or from a field, then buying the cheap (or really good!) quality chocolate for dipping them, she's still spending less than ten dollars per order.

How on earth does she justify charging 4 times what it cost her to prep/deliver them?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The freezer door situation was always mind boggling to me.

so staged, really. i'm fairly certain those industrial walk-in freezers have self-closing doors.

so staged, really. i'm fairly certain those industrial walk-in freezers have self-closing doors.

I can't remember for sure but I think someone left a chair or something in the way which prevented the door from closing. Of course that could easily have been staged.

Sierra's eyes...I am wondering now if she has an overactive thyroid. She's quite thin, too. Nothing to back this up from a medical perspective, but it might explain the eyes.

Who pays $40 for a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries? :evil-eye: That's an exorbitant markup under even the best of circumstances. Like, if she was buying the strawberries wholesale or from a field, then buying the cheap (or really good!) quality chocolate for dipping them, she's still spending less than ten dollars per order.

How on earth does she justify charging 4 times what it cost her to prep/deliver them?

She's putting herself on par with Godiva.

I bought 4 chocolate-dipped strawberries there as an indulgence (and I wanted a snack) and it was $12. Ridiculous, and Sierra is not on that level.

I don't think Sierra has an over active thyroid, I think she's just a narcissist and likes to be the center of attention.

I'm really enjoying her now, that bird beak squawking into her cell phone begging for heaters. Ice cream in November and she doesn't bother to check the forecast.

:lol: I shouldn't find that comment hilarious, but I do.

Anyway.

That symptom is called exophthalmos, when your eyes bug out of your head. Notable symptom of Graves disease. We only have one patient with Graves and she's infertile, which Sierra clearly is not. Our patient is shaking all the time, talks really fast, super fidgety while waiting to see the doctor, rail thin. I wouldn't say Sierra appears like she has it, she just seems to speak and behave with a lot of...emphasis.

EDITED for poor wording

:lol: I shouldn't find that comment hilarious, but I do.

Anyway.

That symptom is called exophthalmos, when your eyes bug out of your head. Notable symptom of Graves disease. We only have one patient with Graves and she's infertile, which Sierra clearly is not. Our patient is shaking all the time, talks really fast, super fidgety while waiting to see the doctor, rail thin. I wouldn't say Sierra appears like she has it, she just seems to speak and behave with a lot of...emphasis.

EDITED for poor wording

I have Graves. I was never fidgety, never spoke fast, and my eyes did not have the bugged out look. Couldn't confirm the infertile part by myself, but my sister had Graves as well and had three beautiful kids.

I hate when Free Jinger tries to diagnose people based on a picture.

I don't think she has conditions other than these:

• Michelle Duggar Crazy-Eyes Defect
    Jill Rodrigues Fundie-Climbing Virus
    Lori Alexander Hyper-Bossiness
    Zsu Anderson Better-Than-Thou-Itis

I don't think she has conditions other than these:

• Michelle Duggar Crazy-Eyes Defect
    Jill Rodrigues Fundie-Climbing Virus
    Lori Alexander Hyper-Bossiness
    Zsu Anderson Better-Than-Thou-Itis

OMG, Jill Rodrigues Fundie-Climbing Virus. Genius!

OMG, Jill Rodrigues Fundie-Climbing Virus. Genius!

It seems to be stronger than Degreed Medical Professionals at the FJ School of Medicine predicted, and more pervasive among a small subculture of long-skirted women than could have ever been predicted.

I honestly don't know with Sierra if it is actually anything. I've known a several people in my life whose eyes popped out a bit, and they all had overactive thyroids. I just wondered since I have a thyroid condition myself. Sometimes if you have it, it's easier to (potentially) spot it in others.

Look at how much Edible Arrangements charges. It's really a racket. https://www.ediblearrangements.com/choc ... pped-fruit

But the people at Edible Arrangements are probably tying their hair back and cooking in a more sanitary environment than a home kitchen with a bunch of small children. I've seen Sierra cook on the show. If she can't be bothered to do it the right way on television, how bad is it when she's alone? I have no interest in plucking one of those long shiny blonde hairs out of my food.

When is she due? And did she delete her Instagram?

She is due in the fall (haven't seen a more accurate due date anywhere). And yes, she did delete her Instagram. Not sure why she didn't just set it on private, but maybe because that doesn't affect people who are already following you. Then again, her Facebook is still public for all the world to see, so who knows what's going on in this woman's head.

She is due in the fall (haven't seen a more accurate due date anywhere). And yes, she did delete her Instagram. Not sure why she didn't just set it on private, but maybe because that doesn't affect people who are already following you. Then again, her Facebook is still public for all the world to see, so who knows what's going on in this woman's head.

I was thinking about that, about how anyone else would be freaking out about having their lives so open to the public. But it seems like she's justifying it because her little family is "famous" and rising. No idea why she deleted instagram though, that's weird.

Or maybe she got a lick of sense and tried to go private but didn't realize she had to edit her albums on FB.

I don't think anything's medically wrong with her; she just has murder eyes.

:lol:

I went and got a box of 16 chocolate-covered strawberries from my grocery store yesterday. They're pretty fancy, what with the white and dark chocolate swirls and stripes in alternate patterns. 4 of them are even dipped in finely-ground nuts (My son hates nuts, so more for me!) My total for the box was $16.99, and the remaining strawberries sold at the store will drop to half that price once Mother's Day is over. At $16.99, that's just over one dollar a strawberry, and a pretty fair price compared to the specialty services I've seen, especially Sierra's.

During the previews for next weeks episode, did I see Sierra now in charge of the Josh and Anna's stupid gender reveal party? If I did see her organizing the party; why can't the Duggars do these ridiculous events by themselves any longer?

I have Graves. I was never fidgety, never spoke fast, and my eyes did not have the bugged out look. Couldn't confirm the infertile part by myself, but my sister had Graves as well and had three beautiful kids.

I hate when Free Jinger tries to diagnose people based on a picture.

Not a doctor! Couldn't diagnose Graves picture or not. The woman that I mentioned was the only case that I've ever seen, and that's how it appears on her. I'm very sorry.

Seriously, 200 plastic flamingos? Are they going to recycle those for other gender reveals or are they going to clog up an Arkansas landfill with fugly plastic birds? Who pays for this extravagance and waste? Did TLC pay Sierra for this or JB and J'chelle. I highly doubt that Sierra could have afforded it all on their own. Then to dip flamingos in toxic blue paint so the littles like Michael could experience the thrill of getting paint scrubbed off him, for realzy? Who does crap like this? Thank God it wasn't lead based. Kudos to JD for drilling 5,000 holes in the yard, kind of like Fundie Fracking? The gender reveal just blew my mind, I mean just cut a cake and see if it is pink or blue in the middle already.

Seriously, 200 plastic flamingos? Are they going to recycle those for other gender reveals or are they going to clog up an Arkansas landfill with fugly plastic birds? Who pays for this extravagance and waste? Did TLC pay Sierra for this or JB and J'chelle. I highly doubt that Sierra could have afforded it all on their own. Then to dip flamingos in toxic blue paint so the littles like Michael could experience the thrill of getting paint scrubbed off him, for realzy? Who does crap like this? Thank God it wasn't lead based. Kudos to JD for drilling 5,000 holes in the yard, kind of like Fundie Fracking? The gender reveal just blew my mind, I mean just cut a cake and see if it is pink or blue in the middle already.

lol! :banana-gotpics: pics, please!

fundie version of The Birds.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived