IGNORED

Has anyone seen CM on the interwebz lately?

jerkit

Anyone have a CM sighting lately? I haven't seen ANYTHING on Lori's or Sheila's blogs.

Did he finally make it to "Alaska"? Is his wife still the angriest woman on the internet? Is he still capable of giving me the douche chills from 3000 miles away?

When did he finally disappear? Some time in December, right?

He commented on this blog in November:

thewarriorwives.net/2014/11/you-are-already-perfect-so-stop-trying.html

Can't remember if it was discussed and am feeling lazy.

EDIT: Actually, the flounce was January, I think. The spiritual sounding board fiasco was near the beginning of January.

When did he finally disappear? Some time in December, right?

He commented on this blog in November:

thewarriorwives.net/2014/11/you-are-already-perfect-so-stop-trying.html

Can't remember if it was discussed and am feeling lazy.

EDIT: Actually, the flounce was January, I think. The spiritual sounding board fiasco was near the beginning of January.

I am getting a 404 error with the link...?

I'm pretty sure the SSB incident was in December because I remember reading the monster comment section on my way home from Christmas with my parents.

I am getting a 404 error with the link...?

I'm pretty sure the SSB incident was in December because I remember reading the monster comment section on my way home from Christmas with my parents.

Weird. It appears you have to type in the "www." before the URL or else it won't load properly.

Weird. It appears you have to type in the "www." before the URL or else it won't load properly.

Thanks, I got it.

And yup, he's still capable of giving me the douche chills. Every time he uses a woman's name to address her.

Well, according to that comment thread I just read on Warrior Wives, he still hasn't learned how to spell "APOLOGIZE."

Geesh, Robert; for one who constantly berates others about being unable to take direction and learn - you sure can't remember simple grammar and spelling rules. Please read a child's grammar book before you post one more word on your blog or any others. At the very least, admit that your wife is smarter than you; and let her edit your writing.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I wonder if he comments under other names on a couple of blogs. This one caught my attention because of the "two day" rule he bragged about. I'm probably seeing shades of Robert where there are none, but I wonder if he tries to disguise his writing style because he knows we can recognize him so easily.

Matt B says:

March 11, 2015 at 11:32 am
I am not known to explain myself elegant so here is the blunt version.
————–
I have a bit of a mixed feelings about this because I feel like I am going through this.

The issue is this, lack of sex can happen for a number of reason, it can be medical issues, it can be physical issues, emotional issues or you are just plain pissed off at your husband because he didn’t put the toilet seat down or lifted it.

I feel like this, if you refuse your husband sex for a long period of time (2 days is a long time for us men) then don’t complain and be hurt when we refuse you. Refusing your husband sex or intimacy if you so will only builds tension and bitter feelings and when he had enough he will refuse you too even if you now want to be lovey dovey.

Please don’t expect your husband to be ready for sex whenever you are. We are not machines you can just turn on whenever you get the urge and turn back off when you are done and forget about us for months at a time. I isn’t going to fly in the long run.

tolovehonorandvacuum.com/2015/03/rebuilding-sex-life-after-refusal/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I still think Robert needs credit for his online writing and therefore identifies solely as cabinetman or amanhiswife on the interwebz. I mean, I guess he could have other monikers, but I think he needs the attention he gets using his usual names.

Can someone give me the rundown on the SSB "incident?" That period was when I was in either the hospital or rehab facility so I missed it.

I'm still trying to catch up on threads that happened while I was out of commission, but it's hard enough for me to keep up with the current threads, I will probably never know all the good stuff I missed :(

Can someone give me the rundown on the SSB "incident?" That period was when I was in either the hospital or rehab facility so I missed it.

I'm still trying to catch up on threads that happened while I was out of commission, but it's hard enough for me to keep up with the current threads, I will probably never know all the good stuff I missed :(

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2015/01/08/marital-rape-is-it-even-a-possibility-in-christian-marriage/comment-page-1/

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2015/01/08/marital-rape-is-it-even-a-possibility-in-christian-marriage/comment-page-1/

Thank you, jerkit! That was a good way to kill my entire afternoon. I am jealous that they got "Amanda" to post. I guess we toughened her up so she was able to enter the ring at her second rodeo ;)

I did make a post over there just for people that may actually work their way through that post at a later date. It's still awaiting moderation, so I will post it here as well:

I am very late to this post, I realize. I did want to leave a few words for people who may read this later, though.

We did have the “pleasure” of being graced by Robert’s presence and we do try to follow him when he’s discovered out and about on the World Wide Web posting in public places.

I am sort of jealous that you also got “Amanda” to post. We were never that lucky. She has apparently gotten much braver since Robert’s time with us. He’s welcome to return at any time, btw.

Ken Alexander also visited us. Their visits were about as productive at FJ as you have found them here. Lots of mansplaining, MRA bs and statistics pulled out of a certain orifice.

As JA stated, we have similar goals in terms of who we dislike and who we follow. We are first and foremost a snark site, so we are a little more rough around the edges than SSB, but our membership is made up of an international group of folks that run the gambit from Christian to Atheist and everything in between. As far as I am aware, we don’t have any “militant atheists” that are active posters and I know for a fact that the atheists we do have as active posters dislike them just as much as anyone. Extremism in any form is not good and this is the type of stuff FJ is against.

Regarding the About Us page: That is the original about us that was made in 2005 and the site has changed since them in some ways that the About Us page does not convey very well. I think it’s an important part of our history, so I have kept it up, but I am finding it doesn’t work very well when taken out of context with the whole of the site. I had intended to change it to a more current version, but I did not get it done before I had a surgery that had me in the hospital and a rehab facility for 86 days (hence my lateness to this post). I will be addressing this immediately.

We are a mainly public site so people are welcome to read without registering if they want to see Robert’s own words on our site. You can find his posts here: search.php?author_id=9949&sr=posts which should let those who are not fond of colorful language to avoid it.

One more thing, regarding the threats and harassment he claims they have suffered at the hands of FJ. I asked him a number of times to point out any ACTUAL threats or harassment many times and much like Ken Alexander, who often makes the same claims against us, he was unable to because things like quoting your exact words back at you is not a threat or harassment. It got to the point that the claims he was making on his blog were getting close enough to the defamation line that I had a cease and desist letter being written (by a real attorney, not some imaginary one kept on retainer). He closed down his blog and “moved to Alaska” a couple days before it would have gone out.

I’m always happy to answer any questions about FJ if people have them.

Curious

Owner Free Jinger

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I wonder if he comments under other names on a couple of blogs. This one caught my attention because of the "two day" rule he bragged about. I'm probably seeing shades of Robert where there are none, but I wonder if he tries to disguise his writing style because he knows we can recognize him so easily.

tolovehonorandvacuum.com/2015/03/rebuilding-sex-life-after-refusal/

It looks like Matt B has been commenting there since before CM flounced. I don't think it's him because of that reason.

I do think that CM may have started commenting again under a different name post-flounce, though I think jerkit is right that pre-flounce he wouldn't have posted anonymously. If we find him under a different name, I suspect it will be an alias with comments starting sometime after the middle of January 2015. I suspect he won't go back to "old stomping grounds" for a while, but I would not be surprised if he's found a few blogs to comment on. I'm sure his stories will be recognizable if/when we find him.

I'm sure his stories will be recognizable if/when we find him.

" Today the feminists found us..."

Still my all time favorite Cabinetman quote. Well, maybe tied for first with the whole "I am stronger than 97% of men on earth".

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Well, I don't think I found our Robert, but I did find ANOTHER asshat named Robert:

disqus.com/by/disqus_zlNbtMb3i7/

Still my all time favorite Cabinetman quote. Well, maybe tied for first with the whole "I am stronger than 97% of men on earth".

I actually think of that quote often-- any time an article or comment starts out with something overly dramatic, the line runs through my head. :D

This makes me LOL every time. Because what he really meant was "Today a few women I don't know googled me"

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
DAMMIT.

I just googled Amanda's user name and saw a dating profile popped up. But I clicked on it and it wasn't her. Now I'm disappointed at the excitement that might have filled the day but now won't.

:lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
DAMMIT.

I just googled Amanda's user name and saw a dating profile popped up. But I clicked on it and it wasn't her. Now I'm disappointed at the excitement that might have filled the day but now won't.

:lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I got excited just reading that, even though it started with "Damnit!"

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
What exactly did you google?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
"okanogangirl"

It's all mostly scrapbooking stuff, generally a few years old. I suspect if she still has an online presence she's changed her user name after the whole FJ fiasco.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
"okanogangirl"

It's all mostly scrapbooking stuff, generally a few years old. I suspect if she still has an online presence she's changed her user name after the whole FJ fiasco.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Ahh, okay, I remember now.

My favorite is still "One year I had a bull that wouldn’t let me get close enough to lariat him- so I shot him. Made some fine hamburger."

I have to admit that I miss snarking on Boobert. Especially because his bull-wranglin' adventures were so full of bull... malarkey.

I loved when CM would add things like "Made fine hamburger" trying to shock people but he always fells flat on his face.

I loved when CM would add things like "Made fine hamburger" trying to shock people but he always fells flat on his face.

Ha ! Exactly. Especially when a bunch of "dumb women" saw through his shock statements for the tall tales they were.

Archived