IGNORED

Has anyone seen CM on the interwebz lately?

jerkit

" Today the feminists found us..."

Still my all time favorite Cabinetman quote. Well, maybe tied for first with the whole "I am stronger than 97% of men on earth".

I have a commemorative series of pics I made about the feminists finding them, but they are on my computer and I have no idea how to upload them to FJ. (I don't no nothing bout birthin babies or any online photo storage... )

I loved when CM would add things like "Made fine hamburger" trying to shock people but he always fells flat on his face.

As we wimmenz didn't know where hamburger comes from.

Didn't he write a post about how no one understands things like food and electricity anymore and we all think it's magic?

My favorite is still "One year I had a bull that wouldn’t let me get close enough to lariat him- so I shot him. Made some fine hamburger."

I have to admit that I miss snarking on Boobert. Especially because his bull-wranglin' adventures were so full of bull... malarkey.

I miss him too. The Duggar snark isn't nearly so wonderful, IMO.

This must be what twin2 felt like after Tool-o-ween.

As we wimmenz didn't know where hamburger comes from.

Didn't he write a post about how no one understands things like food and electricity anymore and we all think it's magic?

Only women think it's magic. Men completely understand the inner workings of everything.

My favorite CM moment was how he logged back in to see what we were saying about his bull wrestling story. We could talk about how he abused his wife all we wanted, but as soon as his manhood was mocked he had to read what we were saying.

My favorite CM moment was how he logged back in to see what we were saying about his bull wrestling story. We could talk about how he abused his wife all we wanted, but as soon as his manhood was mocked he had to read what we were saying.

Yeah, that was bizarre.

I've thought about trying to lure him out of hiding by creating a topic called "I FOUND CABINETMAN AGAIN!" and then include hidden text in the post saying, well, nothing of importance to try to get him to log in. But I don't want to play with the emotions of posters here at FJ like that. :lol:

Today, the feminists have found us

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hidden because CM and Ken are among the most easily offended/frightened of violent feminist guys ever and I don't want to hear about how they were threatened.. they are not threatened, they are being mocked... big difference

slide1.jpg?w=300

slide2.jpg?w=300

slide3.jpg?w=300

slide4.jpg?w=300

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i thought there were a few suspect comments on To Love Honor and Vaccum under some name like lost in the dessert or something that made me think of John The Baptist. I don't know my Bible all that well. I think CM and Tonya have been my favoritist FJ moments. Tonya is boring lately "I wish I wish with all my might she starts blogging again tonight!"about more exciting things than doTerra and recipes. I cannot believe people like them exist!.

I have a commemorative series of pics I made about the feminists finding them, but they are on my computer and I have no idea how to upload them to FJ. (I don't no nothing bout birthin babies or any online photo storage... )

You can email them to me at happy.atheist@freejinger.org and I'll upload them if you want.

Or, the more complicated (but not too scary) method:

Below the box where you type your reply there are some tabs.

Click on the tab that says "Upload attachment"

Click on "Choose File" and navigate to the image on your computer (unfortunately you'll have to upload them one at a time).

Click "Add the file"

A new section called "Posted Attachments" will appear between the reply box and the "upload attachment" tab.

Position the curser where you want the image to appear in your post, then click on "Place inline"

Voila!

If you don't position the curser first, the image will appear at the beginning of your post. You can then copy and paste the code where you want the image to appear.

• 1 month later...

I just did a cursory Google search the other day and didn't see anything.

How long was his last temper tantrum? I miss snarking on him...

• 4 weeks later...

I really got to miss Boobert today and looked him up.

Okay, actually I started refinishing my horrible cabinets and this made me think of Boobert.

He's not up to any new shenanigans, but I guess he's feeling safer because his work website is actually showing content again.

Archived