IGNORED

Remember Satan was the first to demand equal rights

doggie

Well from what I understand, satan wanted to be equal to god... So it makes sense... But he wanted equal rights for himself/angels, he didn't care much about humans.

Yes, just like those Gheyz don't care about the rights of the poor, persecuted Fundy Baptists...

I probably didn't word that comment well. What I meant was that Satan wanting equal rights and gays wanting equal rights are apples and oranges, and saying that gays are bad because satan is just silly.

Quite honestly, I didn't connect the sign to gays at first. I just thought it was someone pointing out that maybe satan had a point in rebelling against god.

I probably didn't word that comment well. What I meant was that Satan wanting equal rights and gays wanting equal rights are apples and oranges, and saying that gays are bad because satan is just silly.

Quite honestly, I didn't connect the sign to gays at first. I just thought it was someone pointing out that maybe satan had a point in rebelling against god.

What are you saying here? That the idea of an all powerful ruler who unjustly throws good people into a lake of fire for all eternity simply for not believing in him - you're saying this is somehow NOT the ways things should be??

/end sarcasm

Archived