IGNORED

This WILL change your mind about abortion!!

longskirtlotsakids

http://www.180movie.com

Straight from the mouth of the Banana God, you WILL change your mind about abortion once you watch this movie... for free... in whatever days shows up on the screen.

No matter WHAT, this movie will have some brave new way of looking at abortion that you have NOT thought of, and present things in such an amazing light, that you will change your mind about abortion! NOt only that, but no matter what catastrophe is occurring in the world at this time- war, global economic collapse, famine, etc... doesn't matter, you will onvly vote with abortion in mind.

This movie is going to tell you something that will change your WHOLE way of thinking and the only thing on your mind wil be ending abortion.... cuz Ray Comfort tells you so.

My interest is peaked.... I am thinking that they are accomplishing this "mind change" by saying something like the following... "I am pointing a machine gun at your head. If you say that you are for abortion, I will kill you. You must tell me your mind is changed on abortion and it is never okay to kill a baby in the womb. Now what do you say?"

What a condescending piece of shit.

Even Planned Parenthood and the abortion clinics will turn pro-life if they see this movie, so get the word out!

Lissar, you make a good point. Funny. Hmm.

The true purpose of this shines crystal clear once you listen to Ray Comforts "message".... they want you to do free advertising about this movie. Spread the word to EVERYONE YOU KNOW in the next 26 days.... this movie HAS to get into EVERY HOME in America to change the national view on abortion!!

Obviously, this scheme is nothing more than a clever ploy to increase Comfort's profit margin. It's a clever way to trick the Xtians into doing their advertising for them. Sales must be slumping.

It's a free online "movie." Why do a whole promotional thing in advance? Why not just release it when it's ready and then promote it? By the time it comes out I will have forgotten about it.

It can't change my mind if I don't watch it. Which I don't plan to because why would I waste my time on anything Comfort plugs? The man is a hate-filled bigot.

In fairness to the other side (which I hate -- Ray Comfort doesn't deserve fairness, but there it is) I don't vote only on abortion, but it is a big part of my consideration. I've only voted twice for a pro-life candidate, and once it was for a county administrator who had little to do with social policy and the second time was for the "liberal" pro-life candidate versus the conservative pro-life candidate. It's not the only thing I vote on, but it is a consideration. Although, I think part of it is that pro-life candidates don't tend to share my opinion on other major issues.

Does anyone know or have a clue what the actual video shows? I want to see it to "dare me" to change my mind :lol:

Googling seems to indicate it has something to do with Hitler. What, I don't know.

Word.

I base my vote on a variety of things but abortion certainly is a consideration. I will NOT vote for someone who is "pro life" or someone who is back by a fundamentalist or "pro life" organization.

On his blog, Comfort has been pushing this movie for a couple of months. He must really want it to be seen.

He is trying to convince people that abortion is a holocaust against the unborn and he makes some comparisons to Nazi Germany. I don't know when it comes out but I predict that it will offend victims of the Holocaust and be easy to debunk.

It's a free online "movie." Why do a whole promotional thing in advance? Why not just release it when it's ready and then promote it? By the time it comes out I will have forgotten about it.

:text-yeahthat:

On his blog, Comfort has been pushing this movie for a couple of months. He must really want it to be seen.

He is trying to convince people that abortion is a holocaust against the unborn and he makes some comparisons to Nazi Germany. I don't know when it comes out but I predict that it will offend victims of the Holocaust and be easy to debunk.

But it's apparently persuading some spring breakers at Clearwater Beach after ~ 1 minute! Of course in a movie you can edit out everyone who isn't persuaded...

I just tried accessing it using "heartchangers" as the password. It didn't work.

I typed the password wrong it was heartchanger but that doesn't work now. They must have figured it out. The movie is based on his book "Hitler, God, and the Bible." It's 30 minutes of stopping people on the street and comparing abortion to the holocaust with them.

That would just really piss me off. Comparing Arsenal's 8-2 defeat by Man U to a holocaust was daft enough, that would be ridiculous. ;)

Archived