IGNORED

What the Duggars Did on Valentine's Day

roddma

Anyone else see the Bible on Derick's post and think about that one line Ouiser says at Annelle's baby shower on Steel Magnolias?

After Annelle open's Ousier's gift of lingerie:

"I figured (Annelle's husband) Sammy wouldn't mind you reading the Bible in bed as long as you were wearing something inspirational."

:lol:

Ouiser was my favorite character. In fact I think I am a lot like her in some ways.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy reading nearly all of the posts here, but this one has to be my all time favorite. Thank you nst. Wasn't sure which to go with, this :lol: this :embarrassed: this :brain-bleach: or this :worship:.

Off topic a bit, but I worked at that lighthouse. I actually might have sold tickets for Jill and Derick to tour it...

Off topic a bit, but I worked at that lighthouse. I actually might have sold tickets for Jill and Derick to tour it...

and :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Hello

Jill-Duggar-Wedding-Pictures.jpg

My cousin was told to go home and have sex to bring on labor when she was a few days over due. She did and it brought on labor. Not something I needed to know about her or anyone else.

Sex can indeed help to bring on labor, but that's certainly not the only reason a woman would have sex late in pregnancy. Not every woman feels up to it of course, but it's certainly not a rarity.

Jill is basically still a newly wed who adores her husband...I bet she can maneuver little Rick James in there around to get some Pene comfortably. Her mom is an expert, maybe she got some tips, no pun intended.

Clearly the Duggars are getting their meals paid for every time they make a post about Marketplace Grill. I just can't see Jim Bob actually going out to eat and paying for it himself, unless it's an occasional Dairy Queen reward/treat for the kids, or a CiCi's pizza buffet special kind of thing.

Jill is basically still a newly wed who adores her husband...I bet she can maneuver little Rick James in there around to get some Pene comfortably. Her mom is an expert, maybe she got some tips, no pun intended.

:brain-bleach: :ew: :lol:

There is just nothing "winning people to Christ" when JB humps Michelle, when JB stands in the McM master bedroom and jokes about phone calls saying a baby had been made in this very room, when Jessa posts a sensual people of her kissing Ben, when Michelle responds with a disgusting picture of teh same post that NO ONE in their right mind would ever ever ever want to see.

I guarantee you there is not one person who looks at Jessa and Ben's kissing that thinks of Christ's sacrifice on the cross... but we get to their sexual, marital intimacy. And which Bible verse said to brag on that to the world?

There's nothing missionary about the Duggars and their insistence on sharing their sex lives with the world. We get that you can kiss and fuck now. We do not care. We sure as hell don't like having to see pictures of it. We all know married couples have sex but its NOT NORMAL to share the details with other people! It does not save their souls, if anything it puts people's minds away from Christ.

We get that the Duggars are supposed to be leading such a Godly life but if you really take a good look at them, it's not about God. It is really all about them.

There is just nothing "winning people to Christ" when JB humps Michelle, when JB stands in the McM master bedroom and jokes about phone calls saying a baby had been made in this very room, when Jessa posts a sensual people of her kissing Ben, when Michelle responds with a disgusting picture of teh same post that NO ONE in their right mind would ever ever ever want to see.

I guarantee you there is not one person who looks at Jessa and Ben's kissing that thinks of Christ's sacrifice on the cross... but we get to their sexual, marital intimacy. And which Bible verse said to brag on that to the world?

There's nothing missionary about the Duggars and their insistence on sharing their sex lives with the world. We get that you can kiss and fuck now. We do not care. We sure as hell don't like having to see pictures of it. We all know married couples have sex but its NOT NORMAL to share the details with other people! It does not save their souls, if anything it puts people's minds away from Christ.

We get that the Duggars are supposed to be leading such a Godly life but if you really take a good look at them, it's not about God. It is really all about them.

You nailed it! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I gag over my teenager's kissing (gulping) photos, her photos of her with her legs wrapped around the boy friends waist etc. I think Jessa and Jill are just showing they are part of the disgustingly immodest Pinterest boyfriend picture generation. After all they did not get to go to Middle School or to the Jr Prom and show the world they were capable of attracting a willing male.

I did nearly vomit in my mouth over the whole tray on the bed photo. Yes, dear, we see--you get to go to bed with a naked man and enjoy him! Cool. Like NO ONE ELSE has EVER done that! Yeah, we get it! You DISCOVERED how his thingy works! Woot for you!

I can take it from Jill and Jessa FOR NOW. But horn-dog Jim-Bob? VOMIT. We get it. You love to hump. Do it off screen.

The bed picture was hysterical to me, in a not nice way.Why is there a picture of themselves on the tray? Did they think that everyone, would think it was someone elses bed?

I bet JimChelle secretly saw fifty shades for some tips :shock:

Get ready for a JimChelle baby number 20 announcement November 2015

There goes my lunch. :ew:

Things like Derick's tacky V-day tray and Ben's majestic pearls letter are like parodies of "people in love". I can understand the girls being total unromantic awkwardblobs because they've probably been discouraged from dreaming about lovey dovey situations with boys and barred access from things that could inspire said fantasizing (like romantic teen movies and novels)... but the dudes are supposed to be Normal Folks, so what's their problem?

I don't think that it is very modest to show a screen shot of your bed all set up for a romantic night. I don't know why these people are so in love with photographs of themselves.

Now now Alexa, don't you try using logic with these folks when it comes to modesty... The Duggars are speshul and what they say is modest IS modest damnit. (totally agree with you on all counts...)

Of course, you are all assuming that the married Duggar girls even care about modesty rules anymore. Sure they're still wearing skirts when in the public eye, but that might very well be fire the sake of keeping up appearances for the show. The girls are married now, they've realized their husbands aren't turned on by EVERYTHING they do or wear, and they have been on the Internet long enough to be exposed to less "modest" clothes and behaviors in a positive light.

I bet JimChelle secretly saw fifty shades for some tips :shock:

Get ready for a JimChelle baby number 20 announcement November 2015

J'chelle hasn't carried a baby to term since at least Jennifer. The V-day baby will be born in September or October :lol:

On that note, why are they even celebrating Valentines day?? How is that an okay holiday for them??

J'chelle hasn't carried a baby to term since at least Jennifer. The V-day baby will be born in September or October :lol:

On that note, why are they even celebrating Valentines day?? How is that an okay holiday for them??

Maybe because saint valentine is the patron saint of lovers?

Maybe because saint valentine is the patron saint of lovers?

Saint Valentine is an ebil Catholic and it is idolatry to worship him in any way, including recognizing Valentine's Day as Valentine's Day. Hence the I Love You day or whatever crap they call it.

Saint Valentine is an ebil Catholic and it is idolatry to worship him in any way, including recognizing Valentine's Day as Valentine's Day. Hence the I Love You day or whatever crap they call it.

Opps. I have been raised in a catholic country, i will never understand the diferences between denominations of christianity. :cray-cray: But anyway, the duggars worship money and fertility, so if they can have legit sex, it's sacred

• 3 weeks later...
The post on Duggar Family Official on Friday said, "Out with my Sweet Heart" Duggar Family Blog says Jim Bob Michelle Jessa and Ben went out to Market Grill. IMO they should give Jana, Jinger and Grandma a night out. So Boob and Mullet got to enjoy two nights out while the others held the fort down.

WTF do these assholes need two nights out for?! WOW! Oh that's right because they work SO damn hard at taking care of their kids, HA! If anyone needs a night off it's Grandma and Jana! :evil-eye:

I am EXTREMELY defrauded (and grossed out :ew: ) by Derick's Valentine's Day post. Really Derick, why not just post "WE'LL PROBABLY BE FUCKING BY THE TIME YOU SEE THIS POST LOLOLOL"?

Yes, I get this is a romantic Hallmark Holiday and many couples will have engaged in coitus at some point throughout the day, but I don't want to read about it/see instagrams of it. Ick.

Oh wait though! Doesn't Got-hard have rules against fucking the day before the Sabbath or whatever? So no sex on Saturdays, ever? I guess they just drank their apple juice, ate some candy and read bible verses. What a neat, fun and special romantic time!

:cray-cray:

They were probably done fucking by the time the photo was posted. :ew: :ew: :ew:

• 3 weeks later...

See this is another reason i hate the Dugggar's hypocrisy. They celebrate Saint Valentine's day, even though he is a catholic saint. I know 99% of couples celebrate this day just because its a day of love and all that and it has lost its catholic connotation. So shouldnt the Duggars, being such hardcore fundies, know this? Are they that dumb?? or just hypocrites??? :angry-banghead:

Archived