IGNORED

What the Duggars Did on Valentine's Day

roddma

The post on Duggar Family Official on Friday said, "Out with my Sweet Heart" Duggar Family Blog says Jim Bob Michelle Jessa and Ben went out to Market Grill. IMO they should give Jana, Jinger and Grandma a night out. So Boob and Mullet got to enjoy two nights out while the others held the fort down.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa and Ben started courting in NOV 2013 but they werent married last Valentine's Day. This is their first as a married couple. It just seems romance doesnt count unless they are engaged/married. Many churches and organizations hold singles events on Valentine's but I guess Jana and JInger couldnt go.

Then Derick posted the cheesiest picture ever on IG. They just had to include a picture of themselves on that tray.

Then Derick posted the cheesiest picture ever on IG. They just had to include a picture of themselves on that tray.

who posts a photo of their bed, a lit candle, wine glasses, a photo of themselves, an open Bible to Song of Solomon -what do they kneel and pray before... ahem engaging in the romance or whatever that whole set up was about? .... oh, and lifesavers gummies.

it's hopeless. the tacky is ingrained.

Sparkling cider??..in WiNe gLasseS to feel adUlt????!!?!

do they chomp and smack on lifesaver gummies before, during, or after? lol

it's creepy to wonder about but hey they brought these questions upon themselves by posting a ridiculously private tableau. :lol:

do they chomp and smack on lifesaver gummies before, during, or after? lol

it's creepy to wonder about but hey they brought these questions upon themselves by posting a ridiculously private tableau. :lol:

Playing find the hidden gummie, perchance? :embarrassed: I know, they probably haven't graduated from missionary in the dark yet but...

Playing find the hidden gummie, perchance? :embarrassed: I know, they probably haven't graduated from missionary in the dark yet but...

oh that's right! gummie candy is lick and stick :laughing-rolling: My sisters and i used to wear gummy bears on our clothes as a dumb thing.

whew, i'm done. brain bleach over here. :lol:

:brain-bleach:

The post on Duggar Family Official on Friday said, "Out with my Sweet Heart" Duggar Family Blog says Jim Bob Michelle Jessa and Ben went out to Market Grill. IMO they should give Jana, Jinger and Grandma a night out. So Boob and Mullet got to enjoy two nights out while the others held the fort down.

So Jessa and Ben spent their first Valentine's Day as a married couple (or any type of couple) with her parents? Is it because Jim Bob paid for the meal since neither of them have an income? I don't get it.

I don't think that it is very modest to show a screen shot of your bed all set up for a romantic night. I don't know why these people are so in love with photographs of themselves.

So Jessa and Ben spent their first Valentine's Day as a married couple (or any type of couple) with her parents? Is it because Jim Bob paid for the meal since neither of them have an income? I don't get it.

I would say he did because how else could they afford it? oops should read Marketplace Grill.Here's a menu. Menu items are $2.59-16.99. Seriously 8.99 for a lettuce wrap?

http://www.allmenus.com/ar/springdale/2 ... rill/menu/

I don't think that it is very modest to show a screen shot of your bed all set up for a romantic night. I don't know why these people are so in love with photographs of themselves.

Because they never got a chance to find their individuality in something other than expressing themselves on the media. They never got the chance to express themselves and their individuality in something like a real profession or compete in something else than baby-making.

So they go on their instagram and try to create the image they want to have of themselves. And they compete with their ilk in the vanity department.

I am EXTREMELY defrauded (and grossed out :ew: ) by Derick's Valentine's Day post. Really Derick, why not just post "WE'LL PROBABLY BE FUCKING BY THE TIME YOU SEE THIS POST LOLOLOL"?

Yes, I get this is a romantic Hallmark Holiday and many couples will have engaged in coitus at some point throughout the day, but I don't want to read about it/see instagrams of it. Ick.

Oh wait though! Doesn't Got-hard have rules against fucking the day before the Sabbath or whatever? So no sex on Saturdays, ever? I guess they just drank their apple juice, ate some candy and read bible verses. What a neat, fun and special romantic time!

:cray-cray:

Because they never got a chance to find their individuality in something other than expressing themselves on the media. They never got the chance to express themselves and their individuality in something like a real profession or compete in something else than baby-making.

So they go on their instagram and try to create the image they want to have of themselves. And they compete with their ilk in the vanity department.

I think the expressing individuality point is very important. It's not like Jill had a typical teenage girls experience. There was probably no doodling of love hearts and flowers on her school books with the name of Mr. School Girl Crush or any of the other ridiculous things we all did as young girls. So not only is she now married, she's now learning the appropriate limits on public displays of love. Yes, the Instagram pic is a bit odd, but it's no where close to as terrible as people make out.

I think she gets a big pass on this kind of thing for a couple of years grown woman or not. It takes time to develop an emotional maturity when literally everything about her life now is brand new to her.

I think the expressing individuality point is very important. It's not like Jill had a typical teenage girls experience. There was probably no doodling of love hearts and flowers on her school books with the name of Mr. School Girl Crush or any of the other ridiculous things we all did as young girls. So not only is she now married, she's now learning the appropriate limits on public displays of love. Yes, the Instagram pic is a bit odd, but it's no where close to as terrible as people make out.

I think she gets a big pass on this kind of thing for a couple of years grown woman or not. It takes time to develop an emotional maturity when literally everything about her life now is brand new to her.

Uh, sorry, but no. It really is terrible and tacky to post a photo of your bed and romantic candle/wine/candy/sexually-explicit book of the Bible to 1 million strangers. No free pass for Modesty-trained Jill or College Grad Derick.

The eyes of the world have now been in their bedroom, where they share their most intimate personal moments. I think if anything it proves how JB & Michelle have harmed their children's sense of self to the point where Jill and somehow even Derick feel that their entire lives are for free public consumption. There's no virtue or modesty in exposing every private moment. How can they go to bed knowing that anyone who wishes has had a view into their personal space? It's selling themselves so cheaply. It's the worst kind of selling their privacy for what? the show... and because they think it's in the name of God. But they're fooling themselves - no one is brought to any kind of holiness by it, it doesn't have any bearing on ministry for them to expose their personal space. It doesn't say marriage is sacred, for them to publicly show personal details. Do any of us want to even see into that kind of privacy in even our own families - our in-laws? NO, it's personal what couples do on Valentine's - i mean flowers, going to dinner, yes, but not the bedroom setup. That's between husband and wife. But the Duggars have corrupted their children's sense of decency to the point where they think every single thing they do is something for the kingdom of God. How sad. How awful.

edited to add the rant. :lol:

who posts a photo of their bed, a lit candle, wine glasses, a photo of themselves, an open Bible to Song of Solomon -what do they kneel and pray before... ahem engaging in the romance or whatever that whole set up was about? .... oh, and lifesavers gummies.

it's hopeless. the tacky is ingrained.

I would go postal on my fiancée's ass if he posted pictures like that, even if we were wearing flannel pj's. Intimate moments like that don't belong on social media.

Well, it's not like Jessa ever got to spend a lot of alone time with her parents. She probably feels very honored that JChelle and Boob went to dinner with just her and her husband.

Uh, sorry, but no. It really is terrible and tacky to post a photo of your bed and romantic candle/wine/candy/sexually-explicit book of the Bible to 1 million strangers. No free pass for Modesty-trained Jill or College Grad Derick.

The eyes of the world have now been in their bedroom, where they share their most intimate personal moments. I think if anything it proves how JB & Michelle have harmed their children's sense of self to the point where Jill and somehow even Derick feel that their entire lives are for free public consumption. There's no virtue or modesty in exposing every private moment. How can they go to bed knowing that anyone who wishes has had a view into their personal space? It's selling themselves so cheaply. It's the worst kind of selling their privacy for what? the show... and because they think it's in the name of God. But they're fooling themselves - no one is brought to any kind of holiness by it, it doesn't have any bearing on ministry for them to expose their personal space. It doesn't say marriage is sacred, for them to publicly show personal details. Do any of us want to even see into that kind of privacy in even our own families - our in-laws? NO, it's personal what couples do on Valentine's - i mean flowers, going to dinner, yes, but not the bedroom setup. That's between husband and wife. But the Duggars have corrupted their children's sense of decency to the point where they think every single thing they do is something for the kingdom of God. How sad. How awful.

edited to add the rant. :lol:

They do not know boundaries. Nothing wrong with a romantic bedroom set up or even a kinky one. Hey it's what people do. But healthy people do not go advertising it publically on social media :cray-cray: ,

My simple mind, can never reconcile how Duggars can justify the knee length skirts, baggy-ass blouses, modest swim wear, white water rafting in denim skirts, but post bedroom set up photos that send the message of were gonna have the sex or dry hump on the mini-golf course etc.

It seems they should find all defrauding as they are sending people's minds to sex. Which people viewing the said photos & clips may not be able to righteously full-fill the sex per their too often espoused beliefs.

What is the difference if J.D. or Lawson views a girl in a normal bath suit at the beach and gets a hard on or views a sexy bedroom set up and his mind goes to the what is going to happen in the bedroom and gets a hard on ? Can the Duggars/Bates please tell me the difference ?

In fact, I see the bedroom set up is worse in a defrauding way as it is clear what the intent is. A gal on the beach in a normal bathing suit, or wearing appropriate shorts/shirt for white white watering rafting is being comfortable & safe.

I call NIKE on the Duggars !

not to mention who is going to believe that a woman who is nearly 9 months pregnant will be having sex :D (I could be wrong and I have never been pregnant )

No! :angry-banghead: I am tired of this getting a pass thing - everyone keeps saying

I don't go around posting a picture of a bed for the world to see with all the trappings, on it plus a picture of my husband and my myself because we are about to have have sex (besides the fact that she is about to drop a kid into a bathtub) - as well as including a picture of said husband on a tray - don't they have enough photographic evidence of who they are - and we know it's coming from Derick's instagram page - we don't assume it's coming from say Amy or Dan -

its reeks of being egocentric. naivety, and elitist and more importanly being STAGED

where do they learn to do this :cracking-up: and from Derick of all people

next thing we will see a picture of a running bathtub with the words "Baby Dilly" is coming soon

at least Jessa and Ben were not so obvious except in a undirect way of sundaes, videos (which i swear to God was a little Hot :D ) , flaming cheese and kissing pictures - that we know what will or won't happen :nenner:

at least we were not subject to crosses and wolves with them and they actually showed themselves.....

Gah that Dill IG post is so very awkward. On their bed? No. Keep that to yourself. A VDay selfie from a restaurant? Fine. But not your sex set up.

Gah that Dill IG post is so very awkward. On their bed? No. Keep that to yourself. A VDay selfie from a restaurant? Fine. But not your sex set up.

me of all people found it disturbing :D so that is saying a lot ! HA

I hope people finally, finally start to realize Derick is pure Duggar material...he is not going to whisk Jilly muffin into the world of nursing school and BC and privacy for his children and certainly never going to tell daddy to fuck off. JB knew what he was doing when he approved the Courtship.

Archived