IGNORED

Something to Make Fundie Heads Explode

slh12280

Just a funny little personal story. So yesterday I went to visit a friend. Only thing was he is an opposite sex friend with a fiance. The fiance was there and we had drinks. Then the fiance leaves cause she needs to go help a friend. So there we are alone! We decide I can't drive back home as I had a few drinks. I ended up spending the night there without the fiance even there and here's the scandalous part...wait for it...nothing happened! We went to sleep! It's a miracle fundies! A man and a woman alone together and physical contact of any type was not had and the fiance knew I would be staying there if I had a bit too much to drink! So just an illustration against their beliefs.

Fundies are extremely filthy minded people. I always had more male friends than girl friends, I slept over at guy friends' places numerous times after days of fishing, movie marathons, gaming throughout entire weekends. We even drank beer or smoked weed! And we slept in the same bed without sexing each other!

Maybe us, ungodly folks didn't think that a woman must necessarily be an ebil temptress who's only goes to gatherings to turn those poor, weak-willed, horny male victims into 2 legged hard-ons and turn a LAN party into a sex orgy. Unbelievable, I know.

Sputter... gasp.... inarticulate noises coming from the fundy peanut gallery.... :lol:

Fundies just can't grasp something like this happening without their reputations being ruined.

Fundies are extremely filthy minded people. I always had more male friends than girl friends, I slept over at guy friends' places numerous times after days of fishing, movie marathons, gaming throughout entire weekends. We even drank beer or smoked weed! And we slept in the same bed without sexing each other!

Maybe us, ungodly folks didn't think that a woman must necessarily be an ebil temptress who's only goes to gatherings to turn those poor, weak-willed, horny male victims into 2 legged hard-ons and turn a LAN party into a sex orgy. Unbelievable, I know.

This. I'm not saying that every fundie is like that, but seriously, those rules fundie leaders come up with to avoid "temptation". They must be really perverted and think that everybody is like them and must be highly tempted if they see a woman in pants. All some of these people seem to talk about is sex, sodomites and "submission". I'm pretty sure folks like the PP think more about gay sex than I do. And I'm gay.

You know, I'm not so sure fundy young people would be able to do that.

Fundy kids are raised with so many external controls that they never learn self-control. Now, I can't imagine the average fundy girl would want to mess around with a guy she's not dating (and who is engaged to someone else), but I do think it would have been an extremely uncomfortable situation for both of them had they been in your shoes (so to speak), and they both probably would have been on their knees begging for forgiveness at the next altar call for any unholy or uncomfortable thoughts they might have had.

Archived