IGNORED

Which Fundy Blogs do you think are fake?

ladypuglover

Do you think any of these over the top fundy blogs might be set up by master trolls? I mean some of these blogs are soooo over the top that it is hard to believe that they would live like they saw they do. I could set up a blog with photos of my kids sleeping on shelves or even staging other kind crazy stuff. Using friends children I could make where I have 14 kids in stairsteps ages and have a blog that looks like I am swimming in the kool-aid let alone drinking it. So do you think any of the blogs we follow are master trolls just getting their LOL's?

I sure hope so! Especially some of the new ones brought here. The woman with red clothes are warmer can't be real. That is what I tell myself anyway.

I read some post and think no one could be THAT crazy but when the blog has been up for years I guess it is more likely to be real.

I sure hope so! Especially some of the new ones brought here. The woman with red clothes are warmer can't be real. That is what I tell myself anyway.

THIS

The red clothes one got the trolldar pinging. And Taryn for a while, but I want to believe ;)

Poe's Law. I never can tell. Every time I think something is just over-the-top unbelievable, either I or my friend from a fundie family runs into it in real life.

I DO choose to believe that some of these folks are putting on what they think is their "best face" and aren't really as strict with their kids as they say. Because the way they talk about the kids makes me really sad, and I just really want to think they talk about them like that because it's socially expected but are secretly enjoying and loving them at least part of the time.

I haven't read Taryn yet. Can someone link me to this blog?

Taryn doesn't have a blog (yet), she only comments on others, which makes taryn-spotting all the more fun and challenging.

Zsuzsu's and Generation Cedar seem to be her favorite habitats, though she pops up elsewhere.

Archived