IGNORED

Dogs Yelping at Loriken's Heels...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you may have seen my comments to Lorken ,, but were quickly deleted,, but I am Charlie, the one who likes to call her and other fundies out on there nonsense,, recently had The whore email me begging to leave them alone,, no chance of that, when he asked my gender and I replied that I was transgender he said he was sorry for my soul and wanted to go to dinner to discuss (my problem),,

They asked you out for dinner. :shock: I was only going to get a bag of M & M's for letting them know all my personal info. :naughty:

So Cabin Boy deleted your questions about T. I am not surprised. T put CM in a very bad spot because he was using the Bible and CM wasn't, therefore all mention of T must be wiped clean from the blog.

Some of you may have seen my comments to Lorken ,, but were quickly deleted,, but I am Charlie, the one who likes to call her and other fundies out on there nonsense,, recently had The whore email me begging to leave them alone,, no chance of that, when he asked my gender and I replied that I was transgender he said he was sorry for my soul and wanted to go to dinner to discuss (my problem),,

What the hell is up with them asking about your gender??? I saw them doing that in a post the other day. Fucking creeps.

And why the hell are they always asking people to dinner or asking to send people things?

Boundaries: they haz none

What the hell is up with them asking about your gender??? I saw them doing that in a post the other day. Fucking creeps.

And why the hell are they always asking people to dinner or asking to send people things?

And cabinetman always referred to you as as Bill/Charlie as if to exert his dominance because he knows the other names you've gone by in the sooper sekrit comment section.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Then perhaps we can discover if he is the Drama Whore of Babylon or just selling his soul for money.

Can't he be both?

Yes a very short leash,, when I asked about the comments that T made, it was quickly deleted, some of my stuff he lets in, but others that make him think are poof, gone,, I know a lot of people feel sorry for her, not me, shes no better then the heel hounds that follow the whore of babylon,, people who cannot have a original thought in there head, F em

Welcome!

I cannot believe he invited you to dinner. :shock: I mean, I DO believe it happened. I just can't believe he thought that was an okay thing to do. :pink-shock:

Hey Boobert, I'll go to dinner with you. We can go get pho. I know a great place, and the "beef ball" is right up your alley if you know what I mean.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My aunts and cousin and I went out to dinner last summer. I ordered the #1- rare steak with well-done brisket, flank, tendon, tripe, and beef balls. I've had a lot of pho, but it still came as a surprise when the beef ball was, well, beef ball. They're usually meatballs. I ate them, they were a little chewy but otherwise pretty good. I don't know that I'd ordinarily eat testicles again, but if Boobert were there... bring me the nut soup with a side of balls.

I'm desperate for a Cabinetman meme for "Today the feminists found us."

Anyone wanna take that one up?

Hey Boobert, I'll go to dinner with you. We can go get pho. I know a great place, and the "beef ball" is right up your alley if you know what I mean.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My aunts and cousin and I went out to dinner last summer. I ordered the #1- rare steak with well-done brisket, flank, tendon, tripe, and beef balls. I've had a lot of pho, but it still came as a surprise when the beef ball was, well, beef ball. They're usually meatballs. I ate them, they were a little chewy but otherwise pretty good. I don't know that I'd ordinarily eat testicles again, but if Boobert were there... bring me the nut soup with a side of balls.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I saw a woman who was wearing a "testicle festival" shirt at the gas station this weekend. That was you, wasn't it?!

I'm desperate for a Cabinetman meme for "Today the feminists found us."

Anyone wanna take that one up?

I did one when he first said it, but not with his picture -- I used a pic of a frightened-looking family looking out from their porch (from a horror movie, I think).

Here 'tis:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22785&start=40#p770742

I'm claiming pointer/boxer mix. I have one, and Maggie is the sweetest, happiest creature I know.

Me personally, I'd be a cat but if it's a dog I have to be, I'll be Capt. Jack Sheltie (my sisters dog). He's a sheltie/Jack Russell Terrier. And cute as anything.

Let's imagine that instead of Millenium Management Services, you primarily worked for Millenium Pizza, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Always Learning Baking Company. I find out that you're a reprehensible troll-person, so despite the fact that I've never actually visited your pizza restaurant/bakery, I leave unflattering reviews of your business on all the review sites. Yelp, Facebook, Google+, Urbanspoon, Tripadvisor, you name it. Then I get all of my friends to do the same thing. See, that would be an attempt to destroy your business.

I originally read that as "a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amy's Baking Company" and thought to myself, "Yes...batshit crazy DOES attract batshit crazy."

I think I dreamed last night that Always Learning was shutting down. What a surprise to wake up and discover it hadn't.

''

My guess? Ken is intrigued about someone being transgender.... wanted a chance to get up close and personal (as part of his ministry, of course).

Archived