IGNORED

The next Duggar/Bates?

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Which young families are on their way to 19+ children?

I know some of you clever people have done spreadsheets. There is a family whose name I can't remember who seem to have daughters who have children yearly.

I can't see any of the Maxwell's getting there. Or Jill Duggar either as she started too late. Alyssa could...but something tells me she will use birth control!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of the S'Mortons could reach 19

-Kressant Morton is 27 and she has six kids.

-Rachel Morton is 25 and expecting her fifth baby in March

-Katie Smith,31, has seven children

A couple of the S'Mortons could reach 19

-Kressant Morton is 27 and she has six kids.

-Rachel Morton is 25 and expecting her fifth baby in March

-Katie Smith,31, has seven children

I'm not familiar with these people but holy shit. Do they start at 17 or something?

It's probably still within the realm of possibility for the Heppners or Casons from Kids by the Dozen to hit 19.

Other than that, my money is on a S'Morton or possibly Jill Dillard. I have a feeling that she is going to have a baby a year.

I'm not familiar with these people but holy shit. Do they start at 17 or something?

Kressant and Rachel were both married in their late teens,got pregnant in their first month of marriage and have been producing babies at a fairly constant rate ever since. (Rachel did have a stillbirth and had a bit of a break but seems to be back on track now).

I think Blair Tsantles and Monica Brown could be headed for the coveted 20. Monica has just had her 4th (the oldest was born in early 2011)and Blair was due with her fourth around Thanksgiving. Her oldest isn't 3.5 yet. Monica is only in her early 20th. Blair is 5 years older but is popping out babies at a slightly faster rate.

I think Esther Shrader wont reach 19, but she had potential to have a lot. She has 9 under 10 or 11 already (about one every year and a half), and is in her early 30s. I can see her reaching about 14-16.

I think Esther Shrader wont reach 19, but she had potential to have a lot. She has 9 under 10 or 11 already (about one every year and a half), and is in her early 30s. I can see her reaching about 14-16.

I'm a weird math person and have a spreadsheet. She has a baby on average every 17.7 months - she's pretty regular, for the most part.

If she continues this way, she'll reach 16 kids when she's 43. That assumes she doesn't have twins at some point.

Anna Duggar won't reach more than 12, I don't think. Her time between pregnancies has been increasing with each baby. If she has an average of 24 months between pregnancies (which is a conservative estimate), she'll have #12 when she's almost 43. But since her time between pregnancies is increasing, she might not even reach 12.

It's hard to say at this point what Jill will do. I think after 2 or 3 babies a better prediction can be made.

The Rodrigues family has reproduced very quickly, haven't they?

yeah... jill is still in her 30's and they have 12, so they could probably get to 19.

yeah... jill is still in her 30's and they have 12, so they could probably get to 19.

I thought Jill was older than that. Must be her outdated clothing and heavy make up.

I thought Jill was older than that. Must be her outdated clothing and heavy make up.

She graduated high school in 1997, so that would make her around 34 today. I agree, at the rate they're going, they can make it to 19. Those poor children...

I'm a weird math person and have a spreadsheet. She has a baby on average every 17.7 months - she's pretty regular, for the most part.

If she continues this way, she'll reach 16 kids when she's 43. That assumes she doesn't have twins at some point.

Anna Duggar won't reach more than 12, I don't think. Her time between pregnancies has been increasing with each baby. If she has an average of 24 months between pregnancies (which is a conservative estimate), she'll have #12 when she's almost 43. But since her time between pregnancies is increasing, she might not even reach 12.

It's hard to say at this point what Jill will do. I think after 2 or 3 babies a better prediction can be made.

Anj- what does your spreadsheet say about the s'mortons?

I can't see Jill R getting there. I sure as hell hope she won't. The cage isn't big enough.

Wow. Jill Rodrigues looks a lot older than 34.

Yep. Perhaps because she dresses like a 45 year old reliving her glory days of college, circa 1990.

If Jill stays as consistent as she has been, and is fertile until at least 43, she will have 6 or 7 more. If she is fertile for longer, she could hit 20+. Now that is a scary thought.

Anj- what does your spreadsheet say about the s'mortons?

I can't see Jill R getting there. I sure as hell hope she won't. The cage isn't big enough.

I don't know much about the S'Morton, unfortunately. If someone can post the link to their website so I can pick out birthdates, I can add them to my spreadsheet and run the calculations to make a prediction.

I love spreadsheets. :embarrassed:

maybe for you, but if one loves spreadsheets and it adds to the snark then I think it is time well spent.

The 60 min a week I spend watching a family I can't stand would seem like a misuse of time to some, but I enjoy bitching about them and judging them.

Spreadsheets on a group/cult one loathes? Huh. Just sure there are better things to do with one's time is all.

really? pretty sure we all do little time wasting things we enjoy that other people think are weird or a waste of time. i probably spend more time on castleville or covet than i should, but fuck it. i enjoy it.

Spreadsheets on a group/cult one loathes? Huh. Just sure there are better things to do with one's time is all.

I have spreadsheets on royal family genealogies, the genealogies of famous people, and my family's my genealogy. I have spreadsheets showing relationships of fictional characters. I like genealogy and seeing relationships among people.

Like I said, I love spreadsheets. They are fun for me. It doesn't take a lot of time. Really,

I also don't loathe any of these people. Many of them I actually like, many of them I pity. But thanks for the assumption.

Wow. Jill Rodrigues looks a lot older than 34.

:o

I graduated high school in 1997. I just had my first baby. I can't imagine having as many as she does.

I pictured her being well into her 40s.

I freaking love data. And statistics. And demographics. I would totally make spreadsheets for fundie families! But I have to laugh at someone posting on Free Jinger implying that making spreadsheets for fundies is a waste of time. Did you miss the fact that you're currently wasting your time on a message board devoted to the same topic? LOL!

No kidding. Mr. R and M can't figure out the appeal of Free Jinger for me, but I'm happier reading and posting here than I am doing most other things, except for maybe sewing, reading, or gaming.

Archived