IGNORED

Duggars support the military

MoonFace

I imagine they can't join the military for the same reason they cant go to college: its "worldly". Plus being in the military would mean pledging their service to the country, which is probably considered an "idol" :roll: .

I will say that menopause is doing Michelle well, this is the best she's looked in years!

They "support" the military the way many politicians do...With empty words and patriotism and unquestioning approval of military action in global and local "unrest". They don't actually support military servicemembers in their day-to-day lives, because that means they'd have to consider something more complex than what Gothard or the FRC or politician-of-the-week tells them.

Supporting military servicemembers (and veterans) means making sure they get paid enough to feed their families and pay the bills, get adequate healthcare, and aren't homeless within a month of ending service (due to PTSD or other concerns).

Bullshit, Duggars.

If you and your Gothardite Fellow cultists "supported" the US military, you'd let your children join it. Instead you've gone off and created your own parallel fantasy playacting world "Alert Academy." A total inefficient waste of resources.

And if you ever met the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces in person, you'd probably spit in his face and ask to see his birth certificate.

As an Air Force wife, seeing the Duggars lie about supporting our military makes me want to vomit. The military is about protecting freedom for ALL Americans, not picking and choosing which freedoms suit our purposes. The Duggars don't want anything that resembles freedom and equality. Seeing them use this to look good is disgusting.

I will say that menopause is doing Michelle well, this is the best she's looked in years!

it's probably because she's not constantly pregnant. she always looked very strained and tired during the specials and 17&18kac. she may not like it, but this "season of life" physically agrees with her!

Attention Michelle: The all-denim look is OH-VER. :roll:

Nice scarf though.

And she does look good. Relaxed.

Supportive of our military? Doubt it.

DimBob and MeeeChelle must have gone for a ride...looks like she's wearing anti-nausea pressure bands on her wrists. Or maybe she's got morning sickness. LOL. :penguin-no:

Speaking as a military spouse, these assholes can go pound fucking sand.

I'm so beyond sick of pseudo/reality tv personalities who "do things for the troops" when they're really just doing it to get followers.

But coming from these twits who are supposed to be humble Christian servants, stop using the troops for your own pr purposes.

As an Air Force wife, seeing the Duggars lie about supporting our military makes me want to vomit. The military is about protecting freedom for ALL Americans, not picking and choosing which freedoms suit our purposes. The Duggars don't want anything that resembles freedom and equality. Seeing them use this to look good is disgusting.

I know a couple sea-bees who are very open about how that THEY'RE really fighting for is to protect Christianity in the US. They openly and very hard oppose gay marriage rights, and freedom of religion that isn't Christian. :( They love the Duggars, and think getting pregnant before marriage means that marriage is required by law, before the birth. I don't know why they're in the military at all.

Yep. What she said.

- Proud Air Force Mom

Proud of the men and woman who serve?

So they are proud of working woman? Not just working but working together with men as equals? Hehe sure.... Nice try Duggars

They mention supporting the "men and women who serve and protect" and then say join in praying for "these guys"... can't they show respect for ONE SENTENCE?

I look at that picture and think "opportunist." I don't believe for one red hot minute the Duggars even know how to support the military other than parrot some empty words about it.

Spare me the 'prayers' of the Duggars, or a one-time special project that gets filmed for TLC. Supporting the military means a lot more than the Duggars have ever shown at all.

I imagine they can't join the military for the same reason they cant go to college: its "worldly". Plus being in the military would mean pledging their service to the country, which is probably considered an "idol" :roll: .

I bet that if you took the oath new soldiers swear and swapped out every occurrence of "the Constitution of the United States of America" with "The Bible", they'd be a heck of a lot more okay with the idea.

If I'm being logical, I'm glad they're not in the military, they'd be the asshole who thinks they can bring Bibles on deployment and give them or other religious materials out to locals. That'd be a mess.

Military would be good for this family. Your on military time not Duggar time, you do what someone who is higher rank tells you to do, you earn your stripes and daddy isn't in charge. Someone else has power.

Military would be good for this family. Your on military time not Duggar time, you do what someone who is higher rank tells you to do, you earn your stripes and daddy isn't in charge. Someone else has power.

This!

I wonder how the Duggar boys would cope, if they woud have to do compulsory military service for a year or so, like in my country?

No sisters to clean up behind them and packing suitcases for them, having to do "woman´s work" like making their own beds and mending their uniforms, ...

Also, being in contact with males their age, but from various different ethnic, political, religious, etc. backgrounds for 24/7.

To quote my wise old dad "Basic military service never failed to make people out of teenagers!" And he oughta know, I have five brothers and all of them had their fair share of behaving like entitled brats at one point or another. One even decided to stay. :lol:

I come from a long line of military men...representing almost all services, I'm also the mother of a bona-fide war hero. If these jackasses support the military so much, go enlist, put on a uniform and find out how much you don't know...I dare them...All duggar males to meet or exceed the PFT requirement and carry their asses down to the recruiter...

I come from a long line of military men...representing almost all services, I'm also the mother of a bona-fide war hero. If these jackasses support the military so much, go enlist, put on a uniform and find out how much you don't know...I dare them...All duggar males to meet or exceed the PFT requirement and carry their asses down to the recruiter...

their education is too subpar I bet. a GED is not always enough they don't just take anyone anymore.

their education is too subpar I bet. a GED is not always enough they don't just take anyone anymore.

At the very least, they'd have to score well enough on the ASVAB to qualify for service; even more, they'd have to qualify for a particular job. They'd have to show competency and aptitude for any available jobs. The Duggar kidults might get something in the kitchen or maintenance. It's better than working for JB forever, and they'd actually meet people and learn how to function in the real world...But they wouldn't get prime jobs.

At the very least, they'd have to score well enough on the ASVAB to qualify for service; even more, they'd have to qualify for a particular job. They'd have to show competency and aptitude for any available jobs. The Duggar kidults might get something in the kitchen or maintenance. It's better than working for JB forever, and they'd actually meet people and learn how to function in the real world...But they wouldn't get prime jobs.

You actually think Josh can or ever has washed a pot??

Archived